3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman Moskavets 16.10.21 08:58 pm

Percentage of cheaters (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Interestingly, usually just by farming experience and tz currency, sometimes I meet players who are ready to take away everything they honestly earned. At such moments, I either run away or fight back with grief in half, but more often I fall to my knees), however, questions about not entirely fair play arise, well, probably only when it hurts quickly, you are drained in your overused boost. And yet och a controversial point that something here could be unclean. And playing like this all day, you may not come across an obvious cheater. Everything changes when you decide to play as a renegade. Running a renegade to meet a player with third-party software becomes commonplace. The creation of separate topics with complaints, the creation of some kind of teams that monitor the order in the game, it's all frivolous. The very absence of anti-cheat motivates even honest players to have a suitable cheat on the pc just in case. And the developer's inaction also worsens the situation. Play fair people!
61 Comments
Sort by:
L
LeopoldoMendoza 16.10.21

vrodenetot
What kind of reaction in the game can there be lol? Latency to the server, latency in processing, latency back, oops packet lost. Pure water random.

v
vrodenetot 16.10.21

you have a random in your head, you didn't even understand what I wrote about, and what to talk to you about ... it's just that someone has a processing delay)

V
Valv999 16.10.21

vrodenetot
You are wrong, the reaction will not help you in any way, the maximum that you can kill him from the back or in a straight line when he does not use them or just wants to run past. And even then, in a moment, he can dump or kill you with an aim and your reaction goes like a forest. No ulta, cover or anything else will help. You and through the building can be spanked

v
vrodenetot 16.10.21

Lord took 99 without cheats, did you? and you tell me how to kill? he personally fattened cheaters and killed on gold, unless they flew away into the distance, under the ulta even with aim it is hard to kill, of course if you are not wearing grandma's trousers and go with a pistol, there are practically no cheaters with hp and there are plenty of aim and both , and the reaction is needed to squeeze the ult, and lure it around the corner and fry it for 250k with Velcro, if you get there, of course, and yes, I used the Velcro before the patch - in the patch, each mongrel began to gather through the CH.

V
Valv999 16.10.21

vrodenetot
It you right now decided to measure at whom chtol is longer? Lvl in the zone does not give anything, except for access to gear, and even then it is not always the best. If you still have time to squeeze your ultimate. Gear will not help you either, aim and cartridges without reloading, rate of fire at maximum and good luck. I repeat that the reaction will not help you, it is rare when they run quietly and then, there is such a speed that it immediately kills, even having time to squeeze the ult, you will hit it less. ESP and Box will burn you and your Velcro. Look at what cheats are there and it's clear right away. No matter how hard you try, the cheater will bang you more. About ulta, once and then recharge. Lvl 75

v
vrodenetot 16.10.21

Valv999
didn't even read your post, which lvl?

R
Reaper911 16.10.21

vrodenetot
There are suspicions that you did not kill cheaters. Point one: cheaters see you 200 meters away.
Point two: ATM of cheaters works for the same 200 meters.
Point three: cheaters can overwhelm deprivation at medium and close range, because the damage per second is about a lem, ultra will not save. It is useless to fight against 2 cheaters, referring to both points. If there are 4, you are one hundred percent corpse.

T
Timur Asailov 16.10.21

MikuHadsune
OH Lucky you ... I see flashes all the time. They move along the TZ at the speed of a bullet.

T
Timur Asailov 16.10.21

RIPxxx
What are you talking about such cheaters. One 5x felled us when they hunted him ... one on one is not an option, let alone 2 chitaka against one ..... tin

V
Valv999 16.10.21

Timur Asailov
You read the above posts, this person (vrodenetot) can say that the reaction is just needed and the gear is top-end and the chitakov can be thrown down normally. Well, lvl is probably important, or as I said above.

R
Reaper911 16.10.21

Timur Asailov,
I say that if you see a horn in the technical specification, then with a 50 percent probability it is a chitak, so spank in the opposite direction on the radar from the killer's player. In this game, PVP has completely died. Better to let them make negotiated arenas with prizes and follow the matches, this is their only way out.

T
Timur Asailov 16.10.21

RIPxxx
yes agree

v
vrodenetot 16.10.21

Valv999
RIPxxx
from 200 meters, even to the head, I do not kill all weapons quickly, and even more so everyone's favorite PP (only at close range) and in 2 and 4 cheaters, the chances are different too, the most difficult thing is to quickly understand what is happening, to press the ult in most cheaters rely only for cheats, that is, TP and a quick shot, he hid the ult behind the barricade, you are waiting for Velcro in your hands, usually everyone is crowded with a crowd, few people walk from the side, waiting for you to climb out from behind the barricade - especially if the enemy is chitak, the larger the crowd, the more damage, 1 bang , and do not care how many things he has there, another conversation is that they shoot through the walls, here I’m sorry. and it's so easy to assemble the CH build, and vanshot 3-4 people at a time, one minus in this build - you missed, run! in a circle and with chitaka there is no chance to miss! it happens that he killed with cancer is worth it - you run to finish off and he flies away, and even if the experience was not given dead; (

v
vrodenetot 16.10.21

RIPxxx
only remember 2 times running away from the horns! when a pack of 8 amerikosov was (and then they ran fought with him for 2 hours - only after all the point burned out) and then the chitak came and put everyone down), and 2 times when the chitak flew and just killed through the walls. in general, all the other times on the way!

v
vrodenetot 16.10.21

Valv999
you never said what lvl you have

V
Valv999 16.10.21

vrodenetot
75 lvl . The above is just added.

R
Reaper911 16.10.21

Why is this dialogue? We go to YouTube and look at cheaters

K
Kostya3813 16.10.21

vrodenetot is a
weakling talking ))) and you just scratch your ears here, what is the reaction if you are killed through two buildings, what is the ultimate if the chela has damage for lam, what are you talking about to everyone here, you just do not let you at a distance of a shot everything is banal just came out there is no one from the shelter padaesh vidish on another street people blushed well, here's how you can defeat him, you want nonsense, I think if they do not take action, some chitaki will remain in the game and will be measured against someone who has a better cheat
normal toy sorry they just dirtied it up to their ears it will be necessary to look for something other

E
EKCTPACEHC 16.10.21

Kostya3813
It would be nice to place commas)))

v
vrodenetot 16.10.21

Kostya3813