3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman Moskavets 16.10.21 08:58 pm

Percentage of cheaters (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Interestingly, usually just by farming experience and tz currency, sometimes I meet players who are ready to take away everything they honestly earned. At such moments, I either run away or fight back with grief in half, but more often I fall to my knees), however, questions about not entirely fair play arise, well, probably only when it hurts quickly, you are drained in your overused boost. And yet och a controversial point that something here could be unclean. And playing like this all day, you may not come across an obvious cheater. Everything changes when you decide to play as a renegade. Running a renegade to meet a player with third-party software becomes commonplace. The creation of separate topics with complaints, the creation of some kind of teams that monitor the order in the game, it's all frivolous. The very absence of anti-cheat motivates even honest players to have a suitable cheat on the pc just in case. And the developer's inaction also worsens the situation. Play fair people!
61 Comments
Sort by:
E
End1ess 16.10.21

http://forums.playground.ru/tom_clancys_the_division/a_stoit_li_igra_svech-897342/#comment-14709925
Hamsters did not want to see at close range, but I said ..... But apparently, there are a lot of inadequate for PG!