3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Moty 21.10.21 11:30 pm

Beyond Good And Evil

who played nebat? How is it?

93 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlackWizard 21.10.21

and on the disc with the game there is no nocd? :)

[size = 75] Added on 25 Mar 2004 14:00: [/ size]

and so the nod is here: [url = http: //ad724.com/download2.php? gel = pcgamefixes / BEYOND.GOOD.AND. EVIL.V1.01.ENG.IMSDOX.BACKUPCD.ZIP] http://ad724.com/download2.php?gel=pcga ... CKUPCD.ZIP [/ url]

Y
Yallo Pukken ® ™ 21.10.21

Funny! I downloaded it from the site, and then I really found a crack on disk 1 itself. Here. At the same time, I got a patch from the site [url = http: //www.gamecopyworld.com/] http://www.gamecopyworld.com/ [/ url].

Well, what are your impressions from using the game?

She is right on the game spot with a fantastic score of 9.6 yuzveri, several thousand of them, they put it! scary - oh-oh-her business !! ; = ()

3 @ y4iK 21.10.21

Maybe someone will explain how they will be saved in it, otherwise they played for the whole evening, then they want to save it, but I didn't find where, I thought there was an autosave, turned it on, figs, there is nothing! : evil:

Y

- Is it really true, how to be saved in it? Cho something in the menu options are not written ?? Eh ??

-What are you silent, like a fish on ice ??: ??

-Podi passed, never survived ??

d
dmitry_gf 21.10.21

sorry, but it's very easy to save.
there is such a disk in the lighthouse in the pig's workshop, you put it on the telly and save: clever:

[size = 75] Added on 25 Mar 2004 18:55: [/ size]

sorry, but saving is very simple.
there in the lighthouse in the pig's workshop there is such a disk, you put it on the TV and save: clever:

Y

[quote] sorry, but it's very easy to save.
there is such a disk in the lighthouse in the pig's workshop, you put it on the TV and save [/ quote]

[color = darkblue] And, put it back and forth, (* sorry, this is not what you thought; =)) Dap once you can or there are limitations in the suvaniye process, for example, the current can be slipped 3 times per level or 4 ?? [/ color]

G
Guest 21.10.21

There are no restrictions there.

Y

[quote name = "Cray"] There are no restrictions. [/ quote]
YES !! Played, and already understood!

[color = blue] That's the question. I do not have a small photo of what I took the current INTO !!
That is, the frame is on fire, and there is darkness in it, although, as I understand it, there should be a photo? !!
I am so sending these photos to the center !! I have full English. version + patch from theirs off.site, is that so for everyone ?? How to treat ?? [/ color]

3 @ y4iK 21.10.21

And who will say what to do after the slaughterhouse, like I need a ship and the codes are needed for this, in short, I don’t understand anything!

G
Guest 21.10.21

In inventory, take a close look at PJ's shoes. Turn, here and there.

The codes must be entered in the garage (where the game began) - there is such a picture with drawings on the wall near the pier.
Look for the second picture in the lighthouse house.

3 @ y4iK 21.10.21

Oh no ... yourself, but the bot is not! :(

3 @ y4iK 21.10.21

And with the pig, the cool end after the credits was muddied, we are waiting for the continuation!

G
Guest 21.10.21

Her sales seemed to be not very good.
So in the near future, a continuation is unlikely.
Pryntsa will be done (or rather already).

3 @ y4iK 21.10.21

And I liked both, I'm waiting for both!

a
arcada 21.10.21

[quote name = "BlackWizard"] Strange, but I saw it on sale this week ... from Fargus version ... ahem ... moreover, on 2 SD ... [/ quote]
... me pirate Beyondas were brought to the store, at 2 RD, from Fargus and the 7th wolf. For both versions, 100% refund - during installation they do not find some file ...

3 @ y4iK 21.10.21

[quote name = "arcada"] [quote name = "BlackWizard"] Strange, but I saw it on sale this week ... from Fargus's version ... ahem ... and, at 2 SD ... [/ quote]
... pirate Beyondas were brought to my shop, at 2 RD, from Fargus and the 7th wolf. For both versions, 100% return - during installation they do not find some file ... [/ quote]
I don’t know, I don’t know, I have a version from Fargus on 2CD and 100% of the completed game! : wink:

S
SERGEJ 21.10.21

I took this game, installed it. For some reason, it does not go to full screen. Top and bottom narrowed. I can’t get it, why is that ???
Has anyone encountered this glitch?

G
Guest 21.10.21

This is how it should go. This is not a glitch.

3 @ y4iK 21.10.21

Che for sure, but I didn't even notice! :-D

S
SERGEJ 21.10.21

[quote name = "Cray"] This is how it should go. This is not a glitch. [/ Quote]
Damn! Why did they do that? This is the first time I come across this.