3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Moty 21.10.21 11:30 pm

Beyond Good And Evil

who played nebat? How is it?

93 Comments
Sort by:
3 @ y4iK 21.10.21

[quote name = "SERGEJ"] [quote name = "Cray"] This is how it should go. This is not a glitch. [/ Quote]
Damn! Why did they do that? This is the first time I come across this. [/ Quote]
Like watching a fairy tale on TV!

G
Guest 21.10.21

[quote name = "SERGEJ"] [quote name = "Cray"] This is how it should go. This is not a glitch. [/ Quote]
Damn! Why did they do that? This is the first time I come across this. [/ Quote]

Well, as an option - it should look spectacular on Wide Screen. Only the TV should be appropriate.

* Olessia * 21.10.21

it's like in a movie ..: razz:

[size = 75] Added on Apr 26, 2004, 5:04: [ / size] It's a

good game, I can't go away for the third evening. Omicron reminded me of something, but not so complicated, but just as atmospheric.
It's nice, after all, that there are games that still catch on ...: D

3 @ y4iK 21.10.21

[quote name = "* Olessia *"] [quote name = "SERGEJ"] [quote name = "Cray"] This is how it should go. This is not a glitch. [/ Quote]

good game, I can't go away for the third evening. Omicron reminded me of something, but not so complicated, but just as atmospheric.
It's nice, after all, that there are games that still catch on ....: D [/ quote]
That's for sure, it's just a pity after the final you can't continue playing!

* Olessia * 21.10.21

[quote name = "3 @ y4iK"] [quote name = "* Olessia *"] [quote name = "SERGEJ"] [quote name = "Cray"] This is how it should go. This is not a glitch. [/ Quote]

It's nice, after all, that there are games that still catch on ....: D [/ quote]
That's for sure, it's just a pity you can't continue playing after the finals! [/ Quote]

Well then, in general: crazy:

[size = 75] Added Apr 27, 2004, 2:32 am: [/ size]

It is also light - even the thought of finding solutions in the net did not arise

3 @ y4iK 21.10.21

Only the last ringleader was tortured to pass, I forgot to take the havchik, I played for clave, plus it was not always possible to repulse the attack from above.

* Olessia * 21.10.21

[quote name = "3 @ y4iK"] Only the last leader of the procedure simply to pass, havchik take Zaba played np clave, plus not always been able to fight off the top [/ quote].

It is easy in the sense of solving mysteries: yet never in a deadlock not turned out (not like in Silent Hill)

3 @ y4iK 21.10.21

[quote name = "* Olessia *"] [quote name = "3 @ y4iK"] Only the last ringleader was tortured to pass, I forgot to take the havchik, I played for example clave, plus it was not always possible to repel the attack from above. [/ quote]

It is easy in the sense solving mysteries: yet never in the impasse was not provided (not like in Silent Hill) [/ quote]
so you have not yet passed, I thought, and so you reach finalka understand! :)

G
Guest 21.10.21

Yes, I also had a hitch with the final boss.
It is not quite obvious there that for a successful "killing" it is necessary to clearly execute the required sequence of blows and never go astray.

3 @ y4iK 21.10.21

Moreover, the management is the other way round: crazy:

M
Moty 21.10.21

yeah, the game is interesting (very!) but too easy ...

PS: but the chapters. boss - what you need !!

B
BUKvA 21.10.21

Difficult games don't catch everyone

3 @ y4iK 21.10.21

I got it right after Prince Of Persia and I could safely leave it = for fun!

* Olessia * 21.10.21

[quote name = "3 @ y4iK"] So you haven't passed it yet, I thought, and when you get to the final you will understand! :) [/ quote]

if there is a hitch in the final, then I’m HERE right away :)

[size = 75] Added on May 05, 2004, 2:10 am: [/ size]

who completed the game, may remember how to wet these eyes from above in the final ?

C
CDS 21.10.21

Add Antialiasing to the pirated version,

install the

game,

copy it into the game

1. bde file from the archive BEYOND.GOOD.AND.EVIL.V1.01.ENG.IMSDOX.BACKUPCD.zip

2. all files from the archive beyond patch update.zip

3. !! ! not necessarily this is what the registry line looks like after installing the patch
this is not the original branch based on the branch for farkrai from playground.ru the bug is
that the patch is unpacked into the windows directory,
since the original patch has only 3 exe files, then figure out how to change the branch to
unpack went to the directory of the game, I did not, if you want to figure it out yourself.
good luck.

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Uninstall {6BF81CE7-3D5A-497F-8912-2A65A0253E1B}]
"InstallLocation" = "D: \ PROGRAM FILES \ BEYOND GOOD END EVIL "
"" "
" Comments "=" "
" Contact "=" "
" DisplayVersion "=" 1.01.000 "
" HelpLink "=" "
" HelpTelephone "=" "
" InstallDate "=" 20040330 "
" InstallSource "=" G: \ "
" NoModify "= dword: 00000001
" NoRemove "= dword: 00000001
" Publisher "=" Ubisoft "
" Readme "=" "
" Size "= ""
"EstimatedSize" = dword: 00302748
"SystemComponent" = dword: 00000001
"URLInfoAbout" = "http://www.ubi.com"
"URLUpdateInfo" = "http://support.ubi.com/Patches/? sort = f "
"VersionMajor" = dword: 00000001
"VersionMinor" = dword: 00000000
"WindowsInstaller" = dword: 00000001
"Version" = dword: 01010000
"Language" = dword: 00000000
"UninstallString" = "RunDll32 G: \ PROGRA ~ 1 \ COMMON ~ 1 \ INSTAL ~ 1 \ PROFES ~ 1 \ RunTime \ 0701 \ Intel32 \ Ctor.dll, LaunchSetup "G: \ Program Files \ InstallShield Installation Information \ {6BF81CE7-3D5A-497F -8912-2A65A0253E1B} \ Setup.exe "-l0x9"
"DisplayName" = "Beyond Good & Evil"
"LogFile" = "G: \ Program Files \ InstallShield Installation Information \ {6BF81CE7-3D5A-497F- 8912-2A65A0253E1B} \ setup.ilg "
" ProductGuid "=" {6BF81CE7-3D5A-497F-8912-2A65A0253E1B} "
"MajorVersion" = dword: 00000001
"MinorVersion" = dword: 00000001
"LogMode" = dword: 00000001

S
StrikerX 21.10.21

Mlyn, this beech will not release in any way, but there are no pirates: evil:: sad:
but you want to play

S
Salo 21.10.21

[quote name = "StrikerX"] Mlyn, this beech will not release in any way, but there are no pirates: evil:: sad:
but I want to play that [/ quote]
Just from Buki's site - it comes out on June 3rd on two CDs.

S
StrikerX 21.10.21

Well, I'm talking about the same, but remember when the original came out ...

S
Salo 21.10.21

[quote name = "StrikerX"] Well, I'm talking about the same thing, but remember when the original came out ... [/ quote]
Yes, our localizers do not know the word conscience when it comes to the release dates of localizations. I hope the quality won't let you down. I am delighted with the recent localizations (PayneKiller, Prince of Darkness, they say FarKrai is very good).

C
CDS 21.10.21

Complete set for Beyond

1. description of the game
2. description of the location of all animals
3. description of the location of all pearls
4. solution for the game
5. file bge.exe v.1.01 nocd
6. file CheckApplication.exe v.1.01
7. file SettingsApplication .exe v.1.01
8. Trainer Deviance
9. Saves editor BGAEEdit.exe

now for what all this is needed

1 general rules of the game.
2,3 for bonus games.
4 if there is no other way out.
5,6,7 to add fullscreen antialiasing to the game and support for working with the deviance trainer.
8 eternal life
9, you can add pearls or photos of animals to get bonuses and, of course, add keys
to solve the situation with not losing the key.