3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
3 @ y4iK 29.10.21 10:46 pm

The Matrix: Path of Neo

Who played please share your impressions. On zd-hee in ecstasy from the game.
74 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Mag 29.10.21

as always, a lot of opinions. but it would be interesting.
is the game really stealth action?
and the plot from the film?

2Bonker
game was called Rise To Honor

K
Kotomoto 29.10.21

HAVE PHYSICS OR NOT?

S
Spyke 29.10.21

are there cheats or not ???

B
Br.Des 29.10.21

Played a little, I will answer questions.
The game is NOT stealth action. Stealth there is only the first level, where it was necessary to escape from the office. At this level, the camera, tied to a specific point, and control relative to the same point, were darkened. And so, in other missions, the camera is tied to Neo's back.
Physics is nothing at all: barrels roll down an inclined plane, if you drive them there, opponents quite normally fly off from impacts, hammer against walls, etc. (just don't know how else to explain :)).
The plot repeats the film, but at times diverges from it (for example, Neo's successful escape from the offices from agents). And, of course, new episodes are added that were not shown in the film (the process of teaching martial arts, for example).
[b] Bonker [/ b], to judge the whole game by the first two levels is at least silly. In the "introduction", where it was necessary to fight with the police, all special techniques were cut out, and in general the process of the battle was too simplified. In the future, everything is fine with this. I already wrote about a dull camera in the office, in the rest of the game it is quite standard.

Well, in general, the game is not worse than Enter the Matrix, but it clearly falls short of a masterpiece. You can play, in general, without disgust, but without overly positive emotions, unless you are a fan of the Matrix.

S
Strange 29.10.21

Hmm, the fry was played, in principle it's funny ... I like it more than Enter the Matrix. In general, it’s probably better to play on ZY2 later, otherwise it’s somehow slowed down on an acceptable graphics on my machine, too much 2.0 shading for the 5600 ...

A
ANTIBIOTIK 29.10.21

The control in Enter the matrix is ​​better, by the way, the guys fly off a bit, somehow everything is done jerkily, there are a lot of bugs, yes, and it's not childish, I have Dum3, FIR, all this flies, so there is some kind of graphics! and here? not bad, yes. But not so much to slow down on Athlon64 3000, 1024 ram, Geforce 6800GT?

PS I put everything on the midium ...

S
Strange 29.10.21

What other medium? Not a factor of 5 out of 10? IMHO it cannot slow down on 6800GT ... But in general, as always, you can see that the port of the curve and nicher is not optimized ...

A
ANTIBIOTIK 29.10.21

I put it on 10 without a second thought, and was shocked after seeing almost the slideshow !!! some bloor was added and that's it ... Sooo cool port! I play shas on 7 ...

L
Lucifer 29.10.21

The story is like with the Enter Matrix - there was not even lighting on the PC and the wheels of the car are square!

B
Br.Des 29.10.21

As for the fight with a thousand agents of the Smiths, the developers nevertheless cheated, in some way. Several hundred agents are actually present on the screen, but they only run around Neo, and fight at most 20 people.

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

about square wheels in "Enter the Matrix" - RTFM, FSE was fine if you climb in optsy

S
Strange 29.10.21

2 NarayanCat
Are you kidding me? - there were practically no options there ...

K
Koaan89 29.10.21

[quote name = "Strange"] 2 NarayanCat
Are you kidding me? - there were practically no options there ... [/ quote]
It seems like there was a graphics setting in the game directory.

M
MeilerSrun 29.10.21

There were no settings, but in that small menu everything could be customized. ;) And the wheels were really round.

S
Strange 29.10.21

In my version there were square ones, in general, I was so haha-ha sneaked from the graph of that matrix, and especially from these wheels: lol:
In fact, I still can't get it right, why the effect of a shot in bullet time is so poor, even In Mark 2000, in the scene of the shootout in the bank, there was just a mega-beautiful effect - and here on you - either miserable flat-textured ropes in Enter the Matrix, and even indistinct in Path of The Neo ...

W
Wildduck 29.10.21

I'm going to take a game for ps2, is it still worth taking? or wait until it drops to $ 30?

B
Br.Des 29.10.21

Decide youself. you will not see anything original in the game. So, a strong middling, IMHO. The combat system, however, is quite advanced, compared to the same Enter the Matrix, there are many different hits and combos. The graphics are so-so, three or four years behind, but that's not particularly important. What else can I add here - I don't even know.

a
aladdin 29.10.21

[quote name = "Wildduck"] I'm going to take a game for ps2, is it still worth taking? [/ quote]

and are they already selling for Sonya ?? I will also buy it as I see it ...

S
Strange 29.10.21

[quote] lagged behind by three or four years [/ quote]
Don't tell me, we can’t have a gigaton of polygons, but the effects and textures are very good, and if we consider that normal mapping was used on ZY2 for the first time, then in the graph. In terms of this Shmatitsa is very backward and you can't call it ...

B
Br.Des 29.10.21

Strange, what do you mean by normal mapping? Besides, I'm talking about the graphics on the PC, not PS2, because I've seen only a tiny fraction of the games for it. But about the same level of graphics was in KOTOR, released in 2003. And if you also consider that KOTOR is an RPG, not an action ...