3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
3 @ y4iK 29.10.21 10:46 pm

The Matrix: Path of Neo

Who played please share your impressions. On zd-hee in ecstasy from the game.
74 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Mag 29.10.21

not far from the game has left its predecessor ... yes ... though the heroes were bought by the Mordahs - my opinion should have left the original video from the film!

By the way, the game is graphically buggy on the 9th and 10th graph settings ... firewood?

B
Br.Des 29.10.21

[b] $ Mag [/ b], duck there is a video from the movie, what are you talking about?
PS My game was not buggy at the highest settings. But somehow everything was too blurry there, so I put 6, it's more pleasant to watch.

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

[b] $ Mag [/ b], at 9 and 10 - this is because of vidyah, like ... there are 3 shaders included with these settings, as far as I know ... do you support them?

-
-Mag 29.10.21

[quote name = "NarayanCat"] [b] $ Mag [/ b], at 9 and 10 - this is because of vidyah, like ... there are 3 shaders included with such settings, as far as I know ... Does the vidyakha support them? [/ quote]

No, it does not. only the latter. it is clear - however, I don't think that something will change much - well, effects will be added - but not the number of polygons ...

[size = 75] Added on Nov 25, 2005, 12:18 pm: [/ size]

[quote name = "Br.Des"] [b] $ Mag [/ b], duck there and so there is a video from the film, what are you talking about?
PS My game was not buggy at the highest settings. But somehow everything was too blurry there, so I put 6, it is more pleasant to watch. [/ Quote]

what I'm talking about ... for example, a breakfast on the engine when they show Morpheus with pills - she killed me! when he has 2 polygons on his mouth ...

In general, it's not just the graphics, it's not the main thing - I just expected more from the gameplay.

D
D-Lain 29.10.21

does not slow down, the settings are at the maximum. scary. not interesting. guano in general. it's a pity. Saini used to make good toys.

L
Lucifer 29.10.21

Anything, ah MDK

D
Distorter 29.10.21

Is it true there is gravon as in Enter the Matrix, or at least some improvements are there? Bump, shaders, anything from the 21st century?

H
HELLHAMMER 29.10.21

[offtopic] By the way, in Enter the Matrix not only the wheels were square, everything is round, it became square, here is such a glitch of the matrix :) [/ offtopic]

M
MeilerSrun 29.10.21

Well, everything was not there square, yo-mine. Yes, if everything in the settings was set to seemingly better values ​​- it was square. And if you change something, then everything was round. And let's not talk about this anymore.

S
Strange 29.10.21

2 Distorter
There is everything - bump, shaders (LOTS of shaders) and other cool cloud of effects, another thing is that polygons have healed ... In general, it looks quite worthy, especially if you consider that the game is still ZY2shnaya initially.

X
XIII 29.10.21

I apologize for being so stupid, but is it already on sale?

S
Strange 29.10.21

And for a long time ...

A
ANTIBIOTIK 29.10.21

Enter The Matrix I liked my word more! In path of neo, the gameplay was just dead ... It's a pity ...
I threw this game to hell, it's more interesting to play Max Payne 2 Matrix mod ...

3 @ y4iK 29.10.21

And who played on PS2, can they share their impressions?

B
Bonker 29.10.21

[quote name = "3 @ y4iK"] Who played on PS2, can you share their impressions? [/ quote] I played. The first levels are cumbersome, further more fun. There are very beautiful levels, and there are frankly ugly ones. The animation of the enemies is twitchy. But playing is easy and fun when you sharpen your fingers for the layout. For example, to jump into the air and turn on bullet time in the air and wet enemies, you must first press X, then hold down L1, hold down R2, press R1, show the direction of the jump with the left mushroom and switch between targets with the right one.

D
D-Lain 29.10.21

2 Strange
>>> In general, it looks quite decent

X
XIII 29.10.21

So what is the game bullshit and is this a diagnosis? I haven’t taken it yet, and so I realized that it’s not worth it ... Huh?

D
D-Lain 29.10.21

Well, if there is absolutely nothing to play, but what thread of "hack" the hunt and the princes are passed, and even the computer is not the coolest, then take it, play.

T
The REAL 29.10.21

The Russian version for PS2 hangs deto after the 2nd level, there some kind of meditation begins. I tried it with two discs, the effect is the same: (
Can someone tell me where to get a PAL save for the console to get around this glitch? Help pzhlsta.

X
XIII 29.10.21

[quote name = "D-Lain "] Well, if it is absolutely not play in that, as a thread "zarub" hunting and princes passed, and even the computer is not the toughest then take game. [/ quote]
A Th it more and eats a little? Should be modern:?