3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
3 @ y4iK 29.10.21 10:46 pm

The Matrix: Path of Neo

Who played please share your impressions. On zd-hee in ecstasy from the game.
74 Comments
Sort by:
D
D-Lain 29.10.21

Who should? Who should? Is this port from PS2 supposed to be modern? No, it slows down, of course, but not because the graphics are "opaque", but because the game is crooked. With the help of shamanic actions in the ini config and patch 1.1, the game runs fast even on weak hardware.

K
KalbasNICK 29.10.21

People help to pass the mission in 2 film (I did not know what else to call it), when the first section of the city is passed, the second one opens where you need to help your own. So in the very first mission, you need to close the entrance to the swat, I don't know how, I tried it on the crane so he always returns after directional direction. There is a balcony with boxes above this door (swat's), so how to knock it down? Help plz ......

B
Bonker 29.10.21

[quote name = "KalbasNICK"] People help to pass the mission in 2 film (did not know what else to call it), when the first section of the city is passed, the second opens where you need to help your own. So in the very first mission, you need to close the swat entrance, current, I don't know how, I tried it on the tap so it always comes back after directional direction. There is a balcony with boxes above this door (swat'ovskaya) so how to knock it down? Help plz ...... [/ quote] I need to visit the beams above the door (on which barrels and other trash lie) and shoot them. The beams will buckle and block the door.

J
John Davis 29.10.21

I took it! "##;% only because it was necessary to change the games =) I haven’t played yet, and I don’t want to turn it on = ((PS2 head is more expensive.

X
XIII 29.10.21

So it is worth taking it al no, answer plainly, I already have nothing to go through :?

a
aladdin 29.10.21

I took it not because of the graphics, but because of the gameplay ... beautiful!

D
Distorter 29.10.21

[Quote name = "XIII"] So it's worth taking it al no, answer plainly, I already have nothing to go through:? [/ quote]
Don't take it, don't ruin your nerves. Take some realties of the movies and don't bother with this Neo. In general, now I am disappointed in the game matrix, and even if I will not buy super mega igruhu on the matrix.

X
XIII 29.10.21

And there are places for you to be alone, but they are, well, just zhofigischi, current without blunders?

B
Bonker 29.10.21

[quote name = "XIII"] And there are places for you to be alone, well, just zhofigischi, current without blunders? [/ quote] Yes, but they do not attack all at once, but 5-7 people each.

l
lonely_soul 29.10.21

Almost passed.
I’m quietly beginning to hate King Smith.
Thick Scotin.
[img] http://static.diary.ru/userdir/8/6/6/1/86612/5783025.jpg [/ img]

B
Burrito 29.10.21

[offtopic] OMGFIGASEDATE TWO [/ offtopic]

X
XIII 29.10.21

And here it was at the top in the offtopic: upset:

m
mowgli 29.10.21

[quote name = "XIII"] And here it was at the top in the offtopic: upset: [/ quote]
[offtopic]
- The Japanese, give up! otherwise we will throw off an atomic bomb on you
- Nifigase! Give two [/ offtopic] :)

X
XIII 29.10.21

[offtopic] This is a human translation: | [/ offtopic]