3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hoSTILE 29.10.21 10:52 pm

Bloodrayne 2

Blood Rain 2 was originally slated for release on October 31 (Halloween) 2004. But the developers decided to release the game earlier: D, so that all gamers have the game on Halloween. Maybe someone knows when? : upset:
124 Comments
Sort by:
A
Amber 29.10.21

By the way, they have already been downloaded from me (I constantly follow the news on this topic :-). Cool, I liked it

v
vento 29.10.21

And I've already played the Demo version of the game "Blood Rayne 2" on the Xbox ... :)

h
hoSTILE 29.10.21

[quote name = "Amber"] Personally, I want to play this game with good quality and good translation. [/ quote]
Me too. Only on desire it is our lacolysis, our Akella da Buki, 1C and Soft Klaby - they have SCored: sad:. They will not be profitable and reliable, they will chase contracts to write. Although ... NFS Underground 2 has a publisher in Russia ... maybe not all is lost ...
PS BloodRayne 2 pirates have already released. A friend of mine was playing, says the version is complete sh ** a. : gigi:

A
Amber 29.10.21

hoSTILE
Well, nothing, they will localize someday. In the meantime, we will play in the English version

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

ideally, WITHOUT TRANSLATION)

h
hoSTILE 29.10.21

[quote name = "Amber"] hoSTILE
Well, never mind , they will localize it someday. In the meantime, we will play in the English version [/ quote] We'll
have to. : evil:

A
Amber 29.10.21

hoST1LE
Well, nothing, not everything is so bad ... If you know English :)
But in general, this has its advantages, otherwise they localize with such a voice acting: scare:
that the pirated version will seem like paradise (everything can be :)

h
hoSTILE 29.10.21

[quote name = "Amber"] hoST1LE
Well, nothing, it's not all that bad ... If you know English:) [/ quote]
Do you know? I am 60% percent (I hear - I understand, I read and write so-so).

A
Amber 29.10.21

hoST1LE
Well, here I am about the same. Do you think it's enough to enjoy the game?

h
hoSTILE 29.10.21

[quote name = "Amber"] hoST1LE
Well, here I am about the same. Do you think that's enough to enjoy the game? [/ Quote]
I think yes, that's enough. : mrgreen:

A
Amber 29.10.21

[b] hoST1LE [/ b]
Well, great :) Now it means only the game is needed ...
I ran through several shops here yesterday - zero :(
: cry:: sad:

h
hoSTILE 29.10.21

[quote name = "Yantar"] I ran through several shops here yesterday - zero :(
: cry:: sad: [/ quote]
And I have the same thing ... maybe a friend piz ** la!

A
Amber 29.10.21

[b] hoST1LE [/ b]
What about a friend? I did not understand a little ...: confused:: upset:

And what are the system requirements?

h
hoSTILE 29.10.21

[quote name = "Amber"] [b] hoST1LE [/ b]
What about a friend? I didn't understand a little ...: confused:: upset:

And what are the system requirements? [/ Quote]
Yes, I have one friend, he said three days ago that he played the pirate BloodRayne 2 ... that's lying! : fight: Today I was looking for him to unscrew his head ... but it looks like someone was ahead of me: he does not answer calls to the mobile, there is no home ...: maniac:
I won't say exactly about the requirements, but if the first part flew, then the second will go fine - there are no particular innovations in the graphics.

A
Amber 29.10.21

[quote name = "hoSTILE"]
I won't say for sure about the requirements, but if the first part flew, then the second will go fine - there are no particular innovations in the schedule. [/ quote]

Is it? In my opinion, it will still be better ...

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

and with that graphics, if it does, it's okay too ... the main thing is to make a coherent combat system, and not the same series ...

A
Amber 29.10.21

[b] NarayanCat [/ b]
Well, I sort of read that there won't be any problems with this ...
I would like to believe ...

S
S @ ncho! 29.10.21

Anyone help !!! : help: Can't wait any longer !!! : evil: Where to buy Blood Rayne2? It's as unbearable as waiting for World of Warcraft !!! C ... E ... !!!!

h
hoSTILE 29.10.21

[quote name = "S @ ncho!"] Someone help !!! : help: Can't wait any longer !!! : evil: Where to buy Blood Rayne2? It's as unbearable as waiting for World of Warcraft !!! C ... E ... !!!! [/ quote] He's
not there yet ... For the first time, our pirates are lagging behind! :(

D
Daenur 29.10.21

It's actually not released by anyone (at least neither isonews nor nforce know anything about it;)), so our pirates have nothing to churn out blanks :) That's all.