3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hoSTILE 29.10.21 10:52 pm

Bloodrayne 2

Blood Rain 2 was originally slated for release on October 31 (Halloween) 2004. But the developers decided to release the game earlier: D, so that all gamers have the game on Halloween. Maybe someone knows when? : upset:
124 Comments
Sort by:
A
Amber 29.10.21

It would be better if the game was localized by someone like 1C. Their translation is high-quality.

T
Tyler durden 29.10.21

Localize bcdet New disc
PS Hello everyone!

h
hoSTILE 29.10.21

[quote name = "Tyler Durden"] Localize bkdet New disk [/ quote]
New disk is also powerful. : mrgreen:

S
S @ ncho! 29.10.21

Yesterday I was at Savelovsky ... I was interested in BR2 ... Unih "nothing" !!! : fight: And one "seller" .... ....: maniac: !!! EVEN KNOWS when this disc comes out !!! And I started to carry a blizzard poro the fact that BR2 "at the moment" came out only IN FUCKING "AMERICA" and Europe !!! When in Russia She was supposed to be released on October 5 !!! I'm angry!!!

v
vento 29.10.21

I downloaded and played the game Demo, in the Xbox version ...
The game does not look bad ... the heroine is very well drawn ... everything is so voluminous :)
The actions in the demos take place in our time, in America, you have to kill some bandits with bats ... there were no fascists ...

h
hoSTILE 29.10.21

[quote name = "S @ ncho!"] Yesterday I was at Savelovsky ... I was interested in BR2 ... Unih "nothing" !!! : fight: And one "seller" .... ....: maniac: !!! EVEN KNOWS when this disc comes out !!! And I started to carry a blizzard poro the fact that BR2 "at the moment" came out only IN FUCKING "AMERICA" and Europe !!! When in Russia She was supposed to be released on October 5 !!! I'm angry !!! [/ quote]
[color = red] [b] I AM ALSO !!! [/ b] [/ color]

[size = 75] Added on Oct 10, 2004, 5:36 am: [/ size]

[quote name = "vento"] actions in the demo, taking place in our time, in America, we have to rub out what that bandyukov with bits ... it was not the Nazis. [/ quote]
no action demos and all toys, and not in our time, and in the near the future.
PS And where are the fascists from?

S
S @ ncho! 29.10.21

And Where can I download IT? : fight:

S
S @ ncho! 29.10.21

I know one thing "now" BR2 will be released on 10/12/2004 8)

A
Amber 29.10.21

Something I doubt ... Today is the thirteenth, and yesterday there was nothing (although in Moscow it may be :)

S
S @ ncho! 29.10.21

So where can you download the demo? : stupid:: confused:: upset:

A
Amber 29.10.21

[b] S @ ncho! [/ b]
Demo, damn it ...
Why do you need a demo? Precisely the same you have in Moscow, look in some TSUM, chtoli ...: crazy:

S
S @ ncho! 29.10.21

Ok! ...: stupid: Only this can be of little use: cry: I will waste time! : evil: And a hundred pounds of igruha will cost "not sickly": dn:: clever: ... That's
500 rubles: shocked:: scare:
Is it profitable? : twisted:

A
Amber 29.10.21

[b] S @ ncho! [/ b]
Yes, I would have bought for 500 (licensed)! : razz:
It's not a pity for a good game!
Still better than the demo ...: twisted:

S
Segal 29.10.21

IGN has already posted [url = http: //ps2.ign.com/articles/556/556949p1.html] review [/ url]. 8.0

D
Daenur 29.10.21

and AG says that the release of the PC version is postponed until early 2005 :)
and the Majesco website says clearly: BloodRayne 2 PC ships early 2005

S
Segal 29.10.21

[quote name = "Daenur"] but the AG says that the release of the PC version is postponed until early 2005 :)
and the Majesco website says clearly: BloodRayne 2 PC ships early 2005 [/ quote] This is a review of PS2 and Xbox versions. It really hasn't been released on PC yet.

S
S @ ncho! 29.10.21

Bastards! : fight: With all ofigeli stupid creatures! If it were my will! : upto: ...

A
Amber 29.10.21

[quote name = "S @ ncho!"] Bastards! : fight: With all ofigeli stupid creatures! If it were my will! : upto: ... [/ quote]

: agree: Oh, how I understand you! If it were your will, I would help you: uzi:
How long can we wait for this game! Absolutely awesome, that's for sure. If it really comes out in 2005, you can curse everyone: evil:: twisted:: upto:

And I really thought that at the beginning of October I would play the full version ...
Beat everyone ...: box:: maniac:

S
S @ ncho! 29.10.21

Yes ... it looks like we will have to languish and go crazy for 2.5 months! : sad:: cry:
Well, it's just not something to play for me! : sad::
help: They probably do it on purpose! Kazly !!! : fight:

A
Amber 29.10.21

Okay ... If you still hope for the best, then you might think that the game will still be released this year ...
I really want to believe in it, you know ... :(