3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hoSTILE 29.10.21 10:52 pm

Bloodrayne 2

Blood Rain 2 was originally slated for release on October 31 (Halloween) 2004. But the developers decided to release the game earlier: D, so that all gamers have the game on Halloween. Maybe someone knows when? : upset:
124 Comments
Sort by:
A
Amber 29.10.21

[quote name = "S @ ncho!"] She would fit the role of that nazi who killed non-wine people: clever: [/ quote]
: agree: That's for sure! Moreover, I would not have to make up: mrgreen :: mrgreen:

L
Link_2k 29.10.21

I'm looking forward to it. The game should be a hit.

S
S @ ncho! 29.10.21

[quote name = "Link_2k"] I'm looking forward to it. The game should become a hit. [/ Quote]
That's for sure! : beer:
A film ... leaves much to be desired ...:?

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

uh ... have you seen the movie yet?

S
S @ ncho! 29.10.21

No, the trailer is free ...: (
but I think the movie will be cool! :)

how can I throw this video file? : upset: if you need it ...

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

yeah ... I also watched trailers for AvP ... and what in the end? in the end, the film turned out to be a rare Hun ... so ...
and the game, say those who played on the console, is cool

A
Amber 29.10.21

In this case, with such a cool game and the film will be no worse ...
In any case, ochchcheny want to believe: |

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

not ... the coolness of the game DOES NOT explicitly affect the film ... I remember AvP ...

S
Shmu-Hadron 29.10.21

Anyone who writes that "the game will be super." IMHO, the game is weaker than the first part. I almost passed the first one before I broke off, but here, after the fourth mission, I no longer feel like playing.

After the first mission, and after watching the trailers, it really seemed that it was better than the first, but after half an hour or an hour it starts to get boring. Although the movements of the young lady became much better than they were, and the model was pushed. But fights soar me personally - to chop the enemy with knives is long and ineffective, and he also snaps well, you have to jump at each one, as for drinking blood, and immediately use fatalities. As a result, the dynamics of the first part went away, when a couple of knife strokes and the people around you fall apart.

Plus, I really didn’t like that she didn’t pick up the weapons dropped from the opponents. She got some kind of left-hand pistols working on blood, but they are without homing and weak. I don’t know, maybe there will be something more interesting, but for now, like this.
And it's not a fact that I'll go through it further ...

S
S @ ncho! 29.10.21

Are you serious ???! : upset:
bad then! :(
not even bad: dn:, a full callas:! Fight: how about:! Clever:
Yes, and where or what you play it:? Upto:
Ato I can not believe:! Upto:

h
hoSTILE 29.10.21

[quote name = "Amber"] she doesn't fit [/ quote]
Yes, it doesn't fit ... But even a professional actress could [i] still [/ i] no longer fit! Holly Beria for example: rotfl:: rotfl:: rotfl: that would be something! Black Rhine ...: scare:

[size = 75] Added on Oct 27, 2004, 3:02 am: [/ size]

[quote name = "S @ ncho!"] Are you serious ???! : upset:
bad then! :(
not even bad: dn:, a full callas:! Fight: how about:! Clever:
Yes, and where or what you play it:? Upto:
Ato I can not believe:! Upto: [/ quote]
And I believe. And that this is bad, I do not think: up :. You just don't have to compare it with the first part, it seems so garbage. Let's remember Max Payne 2. If people did not compare it with its predecessor, it would be considered a greater masterpiece than it is. And this does not mean that the second igruha is always worse than the first. This means that people are used to the old style and do not accept the new one.
But about the left pistols I can say the following: it's brilliant. I don't know about the others, but all these guns in the first part "hovered" for me. You type them yourself until they fit, but it's a little confusing. Much easier, more interesting and more beautiful than all [b] hack [/ b]: maniac :. In addition, in the second part, as far as I know, basically it will be necessary to soak up the armies of darkness - well, there are all kinds of zombies - where did they get their weapons from? The player would have a shortage of ammunition, and so it has blood and everyone has blood. :

PS Although in general it is still difficult to talk about this: the game has not yet been released on a PC. Maybe in two months that will change. Yes, and then you need to test yourself with your own hands and not listen to everyone in a row. : gigi:

[size = 75] Added on Oct 27, 2004, 3:44

am : [/ size] Shmu-Hadron and how is it you "almost went first before breaking off." Where did you get stuck? purely professional interest.

A
Amber 29.10.21

[quote name = "hoSTILE"]
Yes, it doesn't fit ... But even a professional actress could [i] still [/ i] no longer fit! Holly Beria for example: rotfl:: rotfl:: rotfl: that would be something! Black Rhine ...: scare: [/ quote]

Black: scare:! No, it's better to kill me right away ...

And about the fact that the game is worse - I could write my opinion, but [b] hoSTILE [/ b] expressed everything correctly: mrgreen: Until I try it myself, I will not believe ONE opinion that the game is bad. Too many good reviews ...
(And you, hoSTILE, that there were no problems in passing?)

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

also waiting to check))

S
S @ ncho! 29.10.21

In general, when I check it out, then I will say what is good and what is bad there: clever:
and everyone has their own opinion. For example, Shmu-Hadron:
I understand that he is bored, so to run and chop everyone to the left and to the right ... But on the contrary, it pins me! : twisted:
And in the first part, the weapon is somehow Lymer!: lamer:
It was much easier and more interesting for me to go through the game without a weapon.
After all, nowhere do you hack like in Blood Rayne! : uzi:
Weapons are cheating! : brash:

Z
Zonner 29.10.21

[quote name = "S @ ncho!"]:
Weapons are cheating! : brash: [/ quote]

So you're a cheater?

S
S @ ncho! 29.10.21

[size = 150] [color = red] NO! [/ color] [/ size]: fight: In some case !!!
I HATE cheaters !!! : maniac:

S
Shmu-Hadron 29.10.21

[quote name = "hoSTILE"] Trust me. And that this is bad, I do not think: up :. You just don't have to compare it with the first part, it seems so garbage. Let's remember Max Payne 2. If people did not compare it with its predecessor, it would be considered a greater masterpiece than it is. And this does not mean that the second igruha is always worse than the first. This means that people are used to the old style and do not accept the new one. [/ quote]
Shot past the cash register. I like both pains, the second even more than the first. Simply because it is even better. I don't care if it's secondary.

I’m not saying that I don’t like BR2 because it’s secondary. I say that BR2 is worse than BR1, that's all. And worse in terms of gameplay.

[quote] It is much easier, more interesting and prettier than all [b] to cut [/ b] [/ quote]
So here it is much harder and more uninteresting to cut it than in the first part.

[quote] In addition, in the second part, as far as I know, basically you will have to soak up the armies of darkness - well, there are all kinds of zombies - where did they
get their weapons from? [/ quote] Boy, how did you read me? How is your reading comprehension? I wrote that the WEAPON CANNOT BE LIFTED. Just a little, just a little, strain your convolutions and think about what that means. Doesn't it work? Then I will help you - this means that the Opponents HAVE WEAPONS, IT FALLS OUT OF THEM AND LIES ON THE EARTH, BUT IT CANNOT BE PICKED UP.

Maybe further there are unarmed zombies, but so far there are armed living people.

[Quote] The player would have a shortage of ammunition, and so it has blood and everyone has blood. [/ quote]
The whole thrill was that when you ran out of cartridges, you just threw this gun and picked up the next one. And yes, weapons were rarely needed there, mostly I got by with knives, but sometimes some rocket luncher helped a lot.

[quote] Yes, and you need to test yourself with your own hands and not listen to everyone in a row. [/ quote]
And I don't force you to listen to me. I wrote my impressions. And that's only because Segal first posted here what I told him after passing the first level - and then I really liked the game.

[Quote] Shmu-Hadron and how is it that you "almost passed the first, before breaking off." Where did you get stuck? purely professional interest. [/ quote]
I passed it a year ago. Do you think I'll remember now? There was some kind of boss there, obviously at the end of the game, which I could not get through with several attempts, well, and threw nafig.

PS: I played a little yesterday.
All the more begins to give a catwoman. Level: a room closed on all sides, in which monsters respawn continuously. And they respawn one at a time and only after you kill the previous one. Those. if you killed his fatality in a second, then the second one will respawn immediately, and if you spent a minute with him, then the second one will not respawn until the very end, it will wait until you deal with the previous one. It turned out that there is no need to kill them - there is a ventilation system in the wall at the floor level (a hole and a propeller with a diameter of a meter is spinning in it - yeah, this is in a living room, super). And you need to throw three or four people there with a chain - each breaks off one blade, and in the end you will climb there. Exactly the same task was in the Catwoman at the very beginning.
Literally across the level - the gateway, in which the garbage truck stands, closes the exit. What do you need? That's right, throw six people into it, after which it will explode and open the passage.

Yesterday I broke off on one boss, and most likely, I will not go further, because it was hot.
Situation. We go into the gateway, the doors are closed, a crowd of bandits with truncheons pounces on us. And here's the catch - if the enemy has a club, you can't jump on him, and the knives hardly work. You must first wet it with your feet, knock out the club. But after that he falls, so you need to wait until he gets up - you won't be able to jump right away. But you can't really wait either - his friends are wiping you with their clubs. And in the meantime, he gets up and first of all picks up a club - in general, all over again. But even if you manage to jump on him, he is already half dead after you knocked out the club from him, so you won't drink too much blood (I wonder why he is so dead if I hit it strictly on the club?). After you soak everyone, you can jump up the rungs - but only after. Until you soak everyone you simply cannot jump from the pole to the balcony - Raine breaks down and falls every time (I specially twisted the camera, looked - it bumped into an invisible wall in front of the balcony). And as you soak everyone, this wall is removed, and you can move on. And then there is the boss, to whom I find myself with crippled health and almost no mana. If he kills you, you start from the beginning, i.e. from the fight in the alley with those scumbags with clubs. I didn’t work twice, for the third time I wasn’t enough - I was completely tired. Well, nafig him, I have a dozen much more interesting games on my shitty screw, and I'm worried about such garbage here ... and you can move on. And then there is the boss, to whom I find myself with crippled health and almost no mana. If he kills you, you start from the beginning, i.e. from the fight in the alley with those scumbags with clubs. I didn’t work twice, for the third time I wasn’t enough - I was completely tired. Well, nafig him, I have a dozen much more interesting games on my shitty screw, and I'm worried about such garbage here ... and you can move on. And then there is the boss, to whom I find myself with crippled health and almost no mana. If he kills you, you start from the beginning, i.e. from the fight in the alley with those scumbags with clubs. I didn’t work twice, for the third time I wasn’t enough - I was completely tired. Well, nafig him, I have a dozen much more interesting games on my shitty screw, and I'm worried about such garbage here ...

D
DAVE 29.10.21

[quote] It turned out that you do not need to kill them - there is a ventilation system in the wall at the floor level (a hole and a propeller with a diameter of a meter is spinning in it - yeah, this is in a living room, super). And you need to throw three or four people there with a chain - each breaks off one blade, and in the end you will climb there. Exactly the same task was in the Catwoman at the very beginning.
Literally across the level - the gateway, in which the garbage truck stands, closes the exit. What do you need? That's right, throw six people into it, after which it will explode and open the passage [/ quote]
I was just rolling on the floor when I read this :-D !!
Well, in general, of course, your words alarmed, tk. In the first part, I didn't have to shoot much, I mainly used her swords for 97% of the game, well, if they ruined this moment now, I will be upset.
Well, we will wait for the game on the PC !! as they say until I see it myself ... I will not believe it!
I think there will be no further review of yours. have you abandoned the game or not ??

h
hoSTILE 29.10.21

[quote name = "Shmu-Hadron"] Shot past the checkout. I like both pains, the second even more than the first. Simply because it is even better. I do not care that it is secondary. [/ Quote]

Not by, because you like the second one more. And the overwhelming majority of people believe that they are the same or the first is better [url = http: //forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php? T = 145230] http://forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php?t=145230 [/ url]

[quote name = "Shmu-Hadron"] So here it is much harder and more uninteresting to cut than in the first part. [/ quote] I will

believe it only when I see it myself! Or, as Yantar correctly noted, until someone confirms this.

[quote name = "Shmu-Hadron"] Boy, how did you read me? How is your reading comprehension? I wrote that the WEAPON CANNOT BE LIFTED. Just a little, just a little, strain your convolutions and think about what that means. Doesn't it work? Then I will help you - this means that the Opponents have WEAPONS, IT FALLS OUT OF THEM AND LIES ON THE EARTH, BUT IT CANNOT BE PICKED UP. [/ Quote]

You probably did not understand me. WHY do developers create game models of weapons, if, let's say 2/3 of the game we will chop monsters?

[quote name = "Shmu-Hadron"] The thrill was that when you ran out of ammo, you just threw this gun away and picked up the next one. And yes, weapons were rarely needed there, mostly I managed with knives, but sometimes some rocket luncher helped a lot. [/ Quote]
And I sometimes used heavy machine guns. But now we are talking about the SECOND part.

[quote name = "Shmu-Hadron"] All the more begins to give a catwoman. [/ quote]

I did not have time to play Catwoman: sad :. How is the toy? Clumsy they say, although the film is not bad :? ...

[size = 75] Added on Oct 28, 2004, 5:14 am: [/ size]

[quote name = "Amber"] And you, hoSTILE, that there were no problems in passing? [/ quote]
There are no serious ones. True, I sat for an hour on the first boss (the queen of the underworld). Well, the "nazystka that killed the innocent" was not easy to defeat, 5-8 times he beat it for sure. But the final boss went like clockwork, flunked the first time. : fight:

PS [b] Shmu-Hadron [/ b], and I remember everything, although I also took place a year ago (at the beginning of November). So who needs to strain the gyrus ??? : stupid:

A
Amber 29.10.21

[quote name = "Shmu-Hadron"]
I wrote that the WEAPON CANNOT BE LIFTED. Just a little, just a little, strain your convolutions and think about what that means. Doesn't it work? Then I will help you - this means that the Opponents HAVE WEAPONS, IT FALLS OUT OF THEM AND LIES ON THE EARTH, BUT IT CANNOT BE PICKED UP.
[/ quote]
Yes, FIG do you need this weapon? In the first part I used only knives, I think it will be the same in the second ...
[quote name = "hoSTILE"]
I didn't have time to play Catwoman: sad :. How is the toy? Clumsy they say, although the film is not bad :? . [/ quote]
And don't try! It sucks (well, you probably read it in Igromania - it's all true)
Just waste time ...