3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hoSTILE 29.10.21 10:52 pm

Bloodrayne 2

Blood Rain 2 was originally slated for release on October 31 (Halloween) 2004. But the developers decided to release the game earlier: D, so that all gamers have the game on Halloween. Maybe someone knows when? : upset:
124 Comments
Sort by:
S
S @ ncho! 29.10.21

Yes ... As it said: [size = 150] "hope dies last!" [/ size] In the meantime, I'll play Power of Law ...: cry:
like a good toy: upset:

A
Amber 29.10.21

Eh ... There are still many good toys, but I just need BloodRayne 2 :( ...

S
S @ ncho! 29.10.21

I absolutely and completely agree with you !!! : beer:: drunk:: agree:

At the moment I miss HER So much !!! : sad:
And by the way, my girlfriend is MAD! by Blood Rayne !!! : encore:

h
hoSTILE 29.10.21

[quote name = "S @ ncho!"] Yes ... it looks like we're going to have to languish and go crazy for 2.5 months! : sad:: cry ::
They probably do it on purpose! Kazly !!! : fight: [/ quote]
I read here ... [size = 150] [color = red] DISAPPOINTMENT YES AND ONLY [/ color] [/ size]: sad:: sad:: sad: Someone from the goats ( as you say) even hinted at February ... in general, for those who decided to commit suicide in the near future because of this (it's not me !!!) there is a last chance - PIRATES (and this is about me).
PS About "they probably do it on purpose" I can even make a diagnosis: "paranoia due to a long wait: stupid:". The only thing they can "do on purpose" is to improve textures for our native PC. So if you want our Raine not to have a cantilever quadrangular ass you will have to WAIT! : sad:

[size = 75] Added on Oct 20, 2004, 0:23 am: [/ size]

[quote name = "S @ ncho!"] And by the way, my girlfriend is MAD! by Blood Rayne !!! : encore: [/ quote]
And [color = red] THIS [/ color] how ???

[size = 75] Added on Oct 20, 2004, 0:31 am: [/ size]

[quote name = "Amber"] Eh ... There are still many good toys, but I just need BloodRayne 2 :( ... [/ quote]
BloodRayne 2 will become a masterpiece, this is understandable (I didn’t create this theme for gifts? pure fanaticism), but we must not forget about other games of the same scale, because soon there will be: Prince Of Persia 2, Half-Life 2, STALKER, Xenus, Doom 3 ... (oh ... habit) etc.

K
Kay'L 669 29.10.21

[quote] is to improve textures for our native PC. So if you want our Raine not to have a cantilever quadrangular ass you will have to WAIT! : sad: [/ quote]
Textures have nothing to do with "quadrangularity", dear. It's all about the number of polygons.
So if the ass was "rectangular" in the original, then it will remain so on [i] your native pc [/ i]. : gigi:

A
Amber 29.10.21

[quote name = "hoSTILE"]
BloodRayne 2 will become a masterpiece, this is understandable (did I create this theme for gifts? pure fanaticism), but we must not forget about other games of the same scale, because soon there will be: Prince Of Persia 2, Half-Life 2, STALKER, Xenus, Doom 3 ... (oh ... a habit), etc. [/ quote]

Yes, I don't forget about others :) It's just that BloodRayne 2 is still in the first place for me :) (This is for sure seen by the avatar :)

S
Segal 29.10.21

Judging by eyewitness reviews (Shmu-Hadron in other words;)), the second part turned out to be much better than the first.

S
S @ ncho! 29.10.21

[quote name = "Segal"] Judging by the reviews of eyewitnesses (Shmu-Hadron in other words;)), and the second part was much better than the first [/ quote].
Oh, of course it is better ...: stupid: After all, it is not profitable to do! fig game: clever:

h
hoSTILE 29.10.21

[quote name = "Kay'L 669"] Textures have nothing to do with "quadrangularity", dear. It's all about the number of polygons. So if the ass was "quadrangular" in the original, then it will remain so on [i] your native pc [/ i]. : gigi: [/ quote]
Yes, I know, about the ass just fell out of the tongue ...: roll:
By the way, now the same is happening with Prince Of Persia 2.

[size = 75] Added on Oct 20, 2004, 15:23: [ / size]

Console hairdryer?

K
Kay'L 669 29.10.21

[offtopic] f [b] e [/ b] n is a hair dryer. :)
And f [b] e [/ b] nom pieces of silicon I am not, no matter how these pieces are called. :) And I can't name any of these pieces [i] my own [/ i].
However, this is a complete offtopic, unrelated to the topic. [/ Offtopic]

h
hoSTILE 29.10.21

[offtopic] [quote name = "Kay'L 669"] [offtopic] F [b] e [/ b] n is a hair dryer. :)
And f [b] e [/ b] nom pieces of silicon I am not, no matter how these pieces are called. :) And I can't name any of these pieces [i] my own [/ i].
However, this is a complete offtopic, not related to the topic. [/ Offtopic] [/ quote]
Just one grammatical error. Expression [i] Our native PC [/ i] can be found in [i] any [/ i] issue [i] of any [/ i] game-computer magazine. So I'm not one in the universe. [/ Offtopic]

K
Kay'L 669 29.10.21

[offtopic] I didn't seem to say that you are alone. : mrgreen: I just expressed my attitude to fanaticism and adoration of various pieces of silicon. Do not take everything so close to your heart.
And the expressions of the magazines are their full right, which no one disputes.

[size = 100] [b] On this I declare the offtopic closed, then it will not be welcomed. [/ b] [/ size] [/ offtopic]

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

[b] S @ ncho! [/ b] [quote] It's clear which is better! Is it profitable for them? )))

S
S @ ncho! 29.10.21

Potamu that they are Losers !!! : mrgreen:

A
Amber 29.10.21

It was necessary because of this garbage (I'm talking about the simultaneous release in the USA and Europe - like protection from pirates) to delay the release of the game: evil: Yes, the developers still promised to add several levels for the delay - they found something to cajole: evil:! Fans need these levels ...: stupid:

S
S @ ncho! 29.10.21

How do you feel about Christina Loker being cast as Blood Rayne? : evil:
-Ya- NEGATIVE !!! : ass:: dn:: fight:

[size = 75] Added on Oct 24, 2004, 21:35: [/ size]

Have you seen the prices of disks for PS and X-Box? : clever:
I do not advise ...
Completely outlined with ... e ... !!! : fight: this can be fucking [size = 150] $ 49.99 [/ size] !!!!!
Well, it half Casar rubles (1457,21rub) [size = 150] 'ass just! "[/ size]:! ass:
where people would take that kind of money, or who will give them? : upset:: stupid:: confused:
I hope for a computer they will be much lower ...: cry:

V
Vitaly Vorobyov 29.10.21

Does anyone buy discs in brand stores? :)

h
hoSTILE 29.10.21

[quote name = "S @ ncho!"] How do you feel about Christina Loker being cast as Blood Rayne? : evil: [/ quote]
It could be worse ...

A
Amber 29.10.21

[quote name = "S @ ncho!"]
How do you feel about Christina Loker being cast as Blood Rayne? : evil: -Ya- NEGATIVE !!! : ass:: dn:: fight: [/ quote]
[quote name = "hoSTILE"]
It could have been worse ... [/ quote]
Hmm, it really could have been worse ... But I'm also negative - it doesn't fit not a fig :( It's better to eat, undoubtedly ...

S
S @ ncho! 29.10.21

She would fit the role of the Nazi who killed non-wine people: clever: