3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlad31 30.10.21 12:30 am

DOOM Eternal

Doom-Eternal.jpg

Publisher: Bethesda Softworks

Developer: Id Software

Genre: 1st Person Shooter

Official page: click
Release date: March 20, 2020
Platforms: PS4 (Pro), Xbox One (X), PC, Nintendo Switch, Google Stadia

Spoiler

DOOM Eternal Deluxe Edition

image.png.29ff8d6e567eed0ff496aac7e3a8c048.png

DOOM Eternal Deluxe Edition includes:

DOOM Eternal Game The DOOM Eternal Year 1 Pass, guaranteeing access to two Story Expansions that will be released within a year of DOOM Eternal's release. Demonic Doom Slayer Skin Classic weapon sound effects package that adds nostalgic sounds to DOOM Eternal's arsenal.

Rip and Tear Pack (pre-order)

image.png.fbcb97883743254c8b815b639a2bbffe.png

Players who pre-order any DOOM Eternal edition will receive the Rip and Tear Pack, which includes:

Skin: Dummy Revenant - Anyone who buys the DOOM Eternal Deluxe Edition will be blessed with Calcium and Strong Bones, as well as Carnage and Hellfire. Transform your revenant into an Internet Music Legend in BATTLEMODE Online Mode! Cultist Base Master Level (1st Edition) for DOOM Eternal - Test your talent for ruthless carnage in the Cultist Base Master Level with new enemies and many surprises. Even if you remember it by heart, it will be interesting to go through the updated version. Nostalgic Combat Shotgun - Think back to the good old days with this retro combat shotgun, dark gray with a classic wooden stock.

DOOM Eternal Collector's Edition

image.png.b8ec7e65239026b64f1c51b824597baa.png

The DOOM Eternal Collector's Edition includes: A replica of DOOM Eternal Deluxe Edition in an exclusive steelbox, redesigned by designer and illustrator Gabz in collaboration with Mondo. The DOOM Eternal Deluxe Edition includes: The DOOM Eternal Year Pass, guaranteeing access to two Story DLCs that will be released within a year of DOOM Eternal's release. The appearance of the demonic Doom Slayer. A bundle of classic weapon sound effects that add nostalgic sounds to DOOM Eternal's arsenal. A full-size replica of the Doom Slayer helmet! Audio cassette with code to download Mick Gordon's soundtracks for DOOM (2016) and DOOM Eternal in lossless digital format. Uncompressed music will delight any audiophile and the audio cassette contains something special for id Software fans! Artbook about the world of DOOM with drawings by id Software. Learn more about the past and present of the Doom universe and the Doom Slayer himself. Lithograph "Gaining Argent Energy", 28 × 43 cm. Spoiler

Vz5CPJ1MzwU.jpg55GL41oiuRE.jpgimage.png.656a854d6556c606dffa54a9282a9d31.png06M3GnkGmcI.jpgimage.png.feebe11849886d9a54db411269c1a130.pngvosSljwqOJQ.jpgfP3T7Fqxpg0.jpgJlcWdZCEzdE.jpgimage.png.8b0aede28b81960ef8ee3f32436d8961.pngimage.png.9ae73a5a4e5793b9f3a005918345b5da.pngimage.png.8091ad6f017e279b27fc5ad7bd7cb12a.pngimage.png.eee92277f8c520b13ff8b0b3af192c61.pnghhJVrFYYlOA.jpgimage.png.99be9de37f5ae73859081fc65533a7ac.png5Q1sSxxYVUg.jpgimage.png.c84bc28713867646fe103003b0b1011b.pngXq9_6WByoNA.jpgdJvjm9un3t8.jpgimage.png.98cbee543c306f436e89f9bb25560266.png

Modified December 23, 2019 by Vlad31
124 Comments
Sort by:
t
themoderat 30.10.21

Mick just ran his fingers over the guitar, and the pussy jumped up, God forbid

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

My charm is announced (for me this is the best announcement of the current E3), I hope they won't break anything, but only improve, I'm waiting for the gameplay.

a
aRmOnDo 30.10.21

Announcement, announcement, but it was not necessary so early. It would be better to wait a year and announce it along with the gameplay.

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

2 hours ago, aRmOnDo said:

Announcement, announcement, but it was not necessary so early. It would be better to wait a year and announce it along with the gameplay.

It was necessary ... I needed to know for sure that they were sawing a sequel.

I am sure the gameplay will not disappoint us.

q
qdash 30.10.21

aRmOnDo what a year, the gameplay will be shown at QuakeCon already.

P
Piero 30.10.21

7 hours ago, Grantovich said:

I needed to know exactly what the sequel was sawing.

[Offtop] The post is not relevant to the topic under discussion.

Yes, judging by the politics of the gazebo at the conference, they will cut the continuation of anything.

In any form, even if the project becomes a roguelike / rust / coop jester, etc.

q
qdash 30.10.21

Piero, Bethesda's policy was the same during the development of Doom '16. It was actually made from scratch in 2.5 years. Snapmap and multiplayer are almost pure outsourcing, while id has done all the visual part, game mechanics and single.

The whole question is how far Bethesda are ready to go with a new game, how much the original concept of the game will differ, the features that are present in it, etc., but I think Bethesda is not just like that for more than a year ago bought the Snapmap developers. Everything else is particular. I think they are not crazy enough to throw versus multiplayer out of the game, although it is already clear that it will be done in a different way.

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

A coop for two or three people in arena-like locations could fit into the concept of the game quite well.

q
qdash 30.10.21

Wallpaper-sized concept art:

bg.jpg

Grantovich SnapMap needs to be brought to mind and whatever you want can be done in it and so that SnapMap is immediately part of the multiplayer, without dividing into those who play SnapMap or the original multiplayer. It all depends on the basic design of the game.

Modified on June 12, 2018 by -dD-

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

2 hours ago, -dD- said:

SnapMap needs to be brought to mind and whatever you want can be done in it and so that SnapMap is immediately part of the multiplayer, without dividing into those who play SnapMap or the original multiplayer. It all depends on the basic design of the game

For me, SnapMap is some kind of trash heap for a bunch of self-taught modders, I didn't find anything good in its library, sheer trash.

People who can create usable content don't sit there, they sit in level design positions in game studios.

Modified on June 12, 2018 by Grantovich

Y
YTKA 30.10.21

1 hour ago, Grantovich said:

For me, SnapMap is some kind of trash heap for a bunch of self-taught modders, I didn't find anything good in its library, sheer trash.

People who can create usable content don't sit there, they sit in level design positions in game studios.

Well, you know, you have to start somewhere. Of the former self-taught modders, I think there are enough of those who became a designer in a large studio.

A suitable tool for creating a level, a good incentive for the emergence of new talented guys in this craft.

J
JasonWU 30.10.21

Wang quake horse gameplay with release date three years after the original.

q
qdash 30.10.21

Grantovich here I am, Snapmap is a broken, unfinished hat. Moreover, the time was catastrophically lost and all those who made maps for Snapmap simply screwed up and went about their business, because the current toolkits were too primitive and the number of functions and capabilities in general is very limited. Imagine a SnapMap that allows you to do much more ambitious things, like WADs for the classic Doom. After all, it is obvious that Bethesda would like to lure a part of the community of modders of the original game, use their creative power to create a new suitability. But for this you need to do something close to a normal editor, and not these crutches, with an initial load of 5-7 minutes.

JasonWU here you have established that it takes a hundred years to make a new Doom type. Dudes from scratch have washed down Doom '16 from scratch, why does Doom Eternal require three years of development? During the development of the reboot, even the engine was not completely ready, then Bethesda had the Call Of Doom concept on hand from which there was practically nothing left in the final development, the departed John Carmack and another half of the original Rage team of artists, instead of whom they recruited new talented dudes. Whatever one may say, a titanic work was done just at a frantic pace and the basis for the next part of the game is not just partially there, but actually ready. I don't see any reason to write off the successful concept that formed the basis of the single to zero, so as not to burn down the next 6-8 hour marathon, to which to add to the heap the already familiar SnapMap and some completely new modes. If in order to "

J
JasonWU 30.10.21

-dD- what a sheet) I just assumed that if the release was this year, then they would have already launched PR and the release date as with a fallch 4.

and so, they are pulling until the end of summer, and, I think, the release will be next spring. everything else is even more big assumptions and guesses, thanks, we'll see ...))

q
qdash 30.10.21

JasonWU on the other hand, May next year is quite a possible release date. But I would like to go to holiday. In general, I think that the addon was really overexposed. If they released the game in the summer, they could really bury everyone, and then with patches and DLCs, bring it to shine. But marketers at Bethesda don't seem to think so.

V
Vlad31 30.10.21

Just now, I noticed that Dumgai had updated armor, with bare arms. Is this a tribute to the classics?

d
dozensnake 30.10.21

Vlad31 now you can craft armor, but first you need to run through hell and collect resources (sharpen the bones of demons with a pickaxe)

V
Vlad31 30.10.21

48 minutes ago, dozensnake said:

Vlad31 now you can craft armor, but first you need to run through hell and collect resources (sharpen the bones of demons with a pickaxe)

Eeeeeeeee fight, crafting shit.

q
qdash 30.10.21

One hope for a beta before the end of the year:

GHOST_Triple_3D_boxfronts-EN-ESRB-01_600

ITEM WILL BE READY TO SHIP 2019.

https://gear.bethesda.net/products/doom-eternal

O
O6ambl4 30.10.21

I also tried the levels from SnapMap and this is some kind of "hat". Not a single interesting level. Better instead of this toolkit, where players have to do everything for the developers - the developers themselves have made more levels for a single company and a lot of different arenas for speed, survival, etc.

Modified on June 13, 2018 by O6ambl4