3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlad31 30.10.21 12:30 am

DOOM Eternal

Doom-Eternal.jpg

Publisher: Bethesda Softworks

Developer: Id Software

Genre: 1st Person Shooter

Official page: click
Release date: March 20, 2020
Platforms: PS4 (Pro), Xbox One (X), PC, Nintendo Switch, Google Stadia

Spoiler

DOOM Eternal Deluxe Edition

image.png.29ff8d6e567eed0ff496aac7e3a8c048.png

DOOM Eternal Deluxe Edition includes:

DOOM Eternal Game The DOOM Eternal Year 1 Pass, guaranteeing access to two Story Expansions that will be released within a year of DOOM Eternal's release. Demonic Doom Slayer Skin Classic weapon sound effects package that adds nostalgic sounds to DOOM Eternal's arsenal.

Rip and Tear Pack (pre-order)

image.png.fbcb97883743254c8b815b639a2bbffe.png

Players who pre-order any DOOM Eternal edition will receive the Rip and Tear Pack, which includes:

Skin: Dummy Revenant - Anyone who buys the DOOM Eternal Deluxe Edition will be blessed with Calcium and Strong Bones, as well as Carnage and Hellfire. Transform your revenant into an Internet Music Legend in BATTLEMODE Online Mode! Cultist Base Master Level (1st Edition) for DOOM Eternal - Test your talent for ruthless carnage in the Cultist Base Master Level with new enemies and many surprises. Even if you remember it by heart, it will be interesting to go through the updated version. Nostalgic Combat Shotgun - Think back to the good old days with this retro combat shotgun, dark gray with a classic wooden stock.

DOOM Eternal Collector's Edition

image.png.b8ec7e65239026b64f1c51b824597baa.png

The DOOM Eternal Collector's Edition includes: A replica of DOOM Eternal Deluxe Edition in an exclusive steelbox, redesigned by designer and illustrator Gabz in collaboration with Mondo. The DOOM Eternal Deluxe Edition includes: The DOOM Eternal Year Pass, guaranteeing access to two Story DLCs that will be released within a year of DOOM Eternal's release. The appearance of the demonic Doom Slayer. A bundle of classic weapon sound effects that add nostalgic sounds to DOOM Eternal's arsenal. A full-size replica of the Doom Slayer helmet! Audio cassette with code to download Mick Gordon's soundtracks for DOOM (2016) and DOOM Eternal in lossless digital format. Uncompressed music will delight any audiophile and the audio cassette contains something special for id Software fans! Artbook about the world of DOOM with drawings by id Software. Learn more about the past and present of the Doom universe and the Doom Slayer himself. Lithograph "Gaining Argent Energy", 28 × 43 cm. Spoiler

Vz5CPJ1MzwU.jpg55GL41oiuRE.jpgimage.png.656a854d6556c606dffa54a9282a9d31.png06M3GnkGmcI.jpgimage.png.feebe11849886d9a54db411269c1a130.pngvosSljwqOJQ.jpgfP3T7Fqxpg0.jpgJlcWdZCEzdE.jpgimage.png.8b0aede28b81960ef8ee3f32436d8961.pngimage.png.9ae73a5a4e5793b9f3a005918345b5da.pngimage.png.8091ad6f017e279b27fc5ad7bd7cb12a.pngimage.png.eee92277f8c520b13ff8b0b3af192c61.pnghhJVrFYYlOA.jpgimage.png.99be9de37f5ae73859081fc65533a7ac.png5Q1sSxxYVUg.jpgimage.png.c84bc28713867646fe103003b0b1011b.pngXq9_6WByoNA.jpgdJvjm9un3t8.jpgimage.png.98cbee543c306f436e89f9bb25560266.png

Modified December 23, 2019 by Vlad31
124 Comments
Sort by:
q
qdash 30.10.21

Arch Vile at the Bethesda booth:

tumblr_pa8t2vrlWf1r2to8go1_1280.jpg

V
Vlad31 30.10.21

3 hours ago, -dD- said:

Arch Vile at the Bethesda booth:

tumblr_pa8t2vrlWf1r2to8go1_1280.jpg

It looks juicy, I can already imagine how I break his face.

q
qdash 30.10.21

Comparison of the canceled Doom 4 AKA "Call Of Doom", which also had to be "hell on earth" and Doom Eternal:

tumblr_pa7x84vyGm1szcxzqo1_500.gif

tumblr_pa7x84vyGm1szcxzqo2_500.gif

The difference is obvious, as they say. It is immediately clear where the "soul" is, and where its absence.

G
Grayharvey 30.10.21

By the way, the double-barreled gun has become even shorter. I'm also interested in the costume. Where did he come from so all of himself classic? Maybe the doomsleer is getting the original doomguy?: troll_face_14:

N
NetSky 30.10.21

Doom 2 old was also on the ground. By tradition, there is a new Doom on earth, but it is frightening that it is not the number "2" in the name. After the show, there was a feeling that this, as already written here, will be some kind of network action movie where it will be necessary to crush the mid lane and shoot hordes of monsters, without a single, with skins and loot boxes. The name honestly scares that the game will go in the wrong direction.

At 14.06.2018 at 14:48, GrayHarvey said:

Where did he come from so all of himself classic?

And not the fact that we will generally play for the same hero. In the thoughts of the old GGs were different.

Modified on June 20, 2018 by NetSky

V
Vlad31 30.10.21

Even finally it is rotten with info on the game (((

Y
YTKA 30.10.21

Early announcement. It seems Besezda realized that the tactic of announcing and six months later the release does not bring much benefit. 

G
Gefus 30.10.21

so on August 10 there will be a show and infa

d
dozensnake 30.10.21

7 hours ago, YTKA said:

It seems Besezda realized that the tactic of announcing and six months later the release does not bring much benefit. 

well, actually, it brings, foul4 flew like hotcakes

it's another matter that they would have had nothing more to show on e3, so they had to cram such announcements

Y
YTKA 30.10.21

1 hour ago, dozensnake said:

well, actually, it brings, foul4 flew like hotcakes

it's another matter that they would have had nothing more to show on e3, so they had to cram such announcements

Because it's a foul. As the Scrolls it can be released even in a day after the announcement, the main engines of sales are lacking. They have a huge fan base. 

Modified on July 13, 2018 by YTKA

q
qdash 30.10.21

YTKA Doom also has a good fanbase - in Steam alone, about 3.5+ million copies have been sold, taking into account all the problems of the game, which are really dofig. Even the single as a whole turned out to be rather short and crumpled, plus a complete ban on modifications, unlike Scrolls and Fallach.

Y
YTKA 30.10.21

8 minutes ago, -dD- said:

YTKA Doom also has a good fanbase - in Steam alone, about 3.5+ million copies have been sold, taking into account all the problems of the game, which are really dofig. Even the single as a whole turned out to be rather short and crumpled, plus a complete ban on modifications, unlike Scrolls and Fallach.

It was sold almost constantly at a great 50% discount. At the same time, it was given very quickly, something like 1.5 months after the start of sales. Let's just say, for the legendary series, nothing outstanding. 

q
qdash 30.10.21

YTKA is fine. People tried it out and realized that the new Doom is a great shooter. Negative reviews on the game, as for its basis and the most refined part - the single, are simply minuscule. There is no reason to believe that someone who played the original Doom '16 will just pass by the sequel, especially if everything is brought to mind.

d
diartik 30.10.21

So doom is a great jester. Now, except for the gazebo, no one makes an adequate single player
Code? do not make me laugh. In bf, there has always been a single purely for show.

The gazebo gives a fresh sip, and after a great release in 16, this one will be snapped up 

q
qdash 30.10.21

diartik Well, the last argument of the same CoD is a huge amount of content for the cost of one game and it can be easily interrupted by simply improving SnapMap to the level of a serious editor - the Doom community is waiting for this most of all.

It is clear that it is pointless to wait for sales of the CoD level, but I think they can easily do 6 lamas in only one incentive. And that's without any bastard loot boxes. IMHO.

D
DeMx 30.10.21

By the way, I met this opinion: "I didn't need Dishonored 2, I ate first." And sales unfortunately confirm this. No matter how the same thing happened to Dumts, the deficit in the genre may not save him.

On the other hand, piss on all these fortune-telling and witchcraft too. )

Y
YTKA 30.10.21

There would be a demand for a single FPS, they would be made in large quantities. Unfortunately it is not there. : 57a8bd5ab4d94_FROG4:

This year's a bum. In addition to Far cry 5 and the typical checkmark, there is nothing in the BF, now there is also a minus Code. 

It is not worth waiting for new individual entrepreneurs in this segment. 

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

5 hours ago, DeMx said:

By the way, I met this opinion: "I didn't need Dishonored 2, I ate first." And sales unfortunately confirm this.

Sales confirm that the game itself is "well, this" for an amateur.

5 hours ago, DeMx said:

No matter how the same thing happened to Dumets

I am sure that the masses of DOOM will go with a bang as always, I just did not meet people who spoke frankly nasty things about the game, in the main it has a positive aura.

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

Interesting stuff about Mick Gordon.

a
aRmOnDo 30.10.21

His work on Killer Instinct is still the best.