3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlad31 30.10.21 12:30 am

DOOM Eternal

Doom-Eternal.jpg

Publisher: Bethesda Softworks

Developer: Id Software

Genre: 1st Person Shooter

Official page: click
Release date: March 20, 2020
Platforms: PS4 (Pro), Xbox One (X), PC, Nintendo Switch, Google Stadia

Spoiler

DOOM Eternal Deluxe Edition

image.png.29ff8d6e567eed0ff496aac7e3a8c048.png

DOOM Eternal Deluxe Edition includes:

DOOM Eternal Game The DOOM Eternal Year 1 Pass, guaranteeing access to two Story Expansions that will be released within a year of DOOM Eternal's release. Demonic Doom Slayer Skin Classic weapon sound effects package that adds nostalgic sounds to DOOM Eternal's arsenal.

Rip and Tear Pack (pre-order)

image.png.fbcb97883743254c8b815b639a2bbffe.png

Players who pre-order any DOOM Eternal edition will receive the Rip and Tear Pack, which includes:

Skin: Dummy Revenant - Anyone who buys the DOOM Eternal Deluxe Edition will be blessed with Calcium and Strong Bones, as well as Carnage and Hellfire. Transform your revenant into an Internet Music Legend in BATTLEMODE Online Mode! Cultist Base Master Level (1st Edition) for DOOM Eternal - Test your talent for ruthless carnage in the Cultist Base Master Level with new enemies and many surprises. Even if you remember it by heart, it will be interesting to go through the updated version. Nostalgic Combat Shotgun - Think back to the good old days with this retro combat shotgun, dark gray with a classic wooden stock.

DOOM Eternal Collector's Edition

image.png.b8ec7e65239026b64f1c51b824597baa.png

The DOOM Eternal Collector's Edition includes: A replica of DOOM Eternal Deluxe Edition in an exclusive steelbox, redesigned by designer and illustrator Gabz in collaboration with Mondo. The DOOM Eternal Deluxe Edition includes: The DOOM Eternal Year Pass, guaranteeing access to two Story DLCs that will be released within a year of DOOM Eternal's release. The appearance of the demonic Doom Slayer. A bundle of classic weapon sound effects that add nostalgic sounds to DOOM Eternal's arsenal. A full-size replica of the Doom Slayer helmet! Audio cassette with code to download Mick Gordon's soundtracks for DOOM (2016) and DOOM Eternal in lossless digital format. Uncompressed music will delight any audiophile and the audio cassette contains something special for id Software fans! Artbook about the world of DOOM with drawings by id Software. Learn more about the past and present of the Doom universe and the Doom Slayer himself. Lithograph "Gaining Argent Energy", 28 × 43 cm. Spoiler

Vz5CPJ1MzwU.jpg55GL41oiuRE.jpgimage.png.656a854d6556c606dffa54a9282a9d31.png06M3GnkGmcI.jpgimage.png.feebe11849886d9a54db411269c1a130.pngvosSljwqOJQ.jpgfP3T7Fqxpg0.jpgJlcWdZCEzdE.jpgimage.png.8b0aede28b81960ef8ee3f32436d8961.pngimage.png.9ae73a5a4e5793b9f3a005918345b5da.pngimage.png.8091ad6f017e279b27fc5ad7bd7cb12a.pngimage.png.eee92277f8c520b13ff8b0b3af192c61.pnghhJVrFYYlOA.jpgimage.png.99be9de37f5ae73859081fc65533a7ac.png5Q1sSxxYVUg.jpgimage.png.c84bc28713867646fe103003b0b1011b.pngXq9_6WByoNA.jpgdJvjm9un3t8.jpgimage.png.98cbee543c306f436e89f9bb25560266.png

Modified December 23, 2019 by Vlad31
124 Comments
Sort by:
D
DeMx 30.10.21

Life is evidently a rebirth in battle. So that's reasonable. It is interesting that with the pumping, in the first it was very cool to perform the tests, it forced everything to try.

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

Just now, Velldanas said:

The tackle was shown. He is there.

2f4ea86b24a338a61ccd51b0cfc8ce63-full.jp

I did not notice ... There is no such thing as a tackle without a sprint in jesters.

a
aRmOnDo 30.10.21

Everything is as it should, the same Doom, but bigger and better. From the cutscene where everyone huddled in the corner from Sleer, he gurgled. I love the new elements of movement, grapples and dashes are what you need. They gave me a shoulder cannon and blades on my hands a la Predator, just super. I approve of the new types of monsters, the gatling shotgun is gorgeous, I want to see what they will do with this sword at the end, I replayed it, or even recently, I thought how cool it would be if they pump melee. Doomsleer climbs the walls like a prince of Persia, okay. Show me new guns now and in general it will be super. By the way, the plasma looks super classic.

V
Velldanas 30.10.21

1 minute ago, DeMx said:

Life is evidently a rebirth in battle.

It seemed to me or the icon with life appeared during the invasion. Like, enemies invade you in the form of demons and you instantly have 1 life. Well xs karoch nada wait for the release.

1 minute ago, Grantovich said:

I did not notice ... There is no such thing as a tackle without a sprint in jesters.

He was there in the style of warface. Somewhere in the beginning. If I find it, I'll throw it off.

K
KuP9I 30.10.21

Gorgeous, pre-order on the very first day.

a
aRmOnDo 30.10.21

It's a pity they just didn't say when the release was, but 100% the end of 2019 will be. I hope to rework the challenge system a bit. I have no big problems with her, but let them clean up the shit in the style of "make five glorickills on the right leg of a zombie" or "kill 20 imps by blowing up a barrel with a pistol" this crap only kills the pace. 

S
SVTR 30.10.21

I didn't think it would be so cool. Interestingly, they will muddle the DooM lore, it's very interesting. 

J
Jake crusher 30.10.21

Yeah, we decided to take some of the original Doom's design docs (lives).

Flying pieces of monsters, aggressive music, almost complete control over the Doom Slayer even in the air and some of the classics.

Apparently, the Marine returned the Crucible, I only hope to find out if this had to do with Hayden.

Also, a female antagonist again? What have we got with VEGA?

The new places to visit look beautiful, give it credit.

It was amusing how the Executioner behaves with people, and how they react to him.

d
dozensnake 30.10.21

We hope you're ready. #DOOM Eternal will launch on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.

V
Velldanas 30.10.21

5b6dcb46f0bd1_ezgif.com-optimize (2) .gif.4c23a6996ccdff8cf59855e15adafb3f.gif5b6dcc17b2f45_ezgif.com-optimize (3) .gif.2b192f3a799a62084c6bcd7b6944dc16.gif

5b6dcc44cd5b5_ezgif.com-optimize (4) .gif.fcf27b18b4db5031a007f7f37fc626d4.gif5b6dcd077d748_ezgif.com-optimize (5) .gif.648f16b6df8af61c35f2e48d55ffaecb.gif

Modified on August 10, 2018 by Velldanas

Y
YTKA 30.10.21

It’s a pity that there’s no double finishing move. I thought it was done, too, when they showed two imps awaiting execution, but unfortunately not. : 57a8bd5ab4d94_FROG4:

V
Velldanas 30.10.21

Screenshots in quality. Game on the new id Tech 7 engine.

dJvjm9un3t8.jpgXq9_6WByoNA.jpg

5Q1sSxxYVUg.jpghhJVrFYYlOA.jpg

JlcWdZCEzdE.jpgfP3T7Fqxpg0.jpg

vosSljwqOJQ.jpg06M3GnkGmcI.jpg

55GL41oiuRE.jpgVz5CPJ1MzwU.jpg

With the game karoch everything is clear. I will not watch more vidosikov. I'll wait for the release =)

a
aRmOnDo 30.10.21

I look forward to full mod support from the new engine, perhaps the biggest missed opportunity with the previous game

q
qdash 30.10.21

To be honest, I'm disappointed with anything - the lack of a release date, the lack of details about the multiplayer modes, the lousy low-budget Rage 2, the abundance of advertisements for all kinds of TES shit, but not what I was shown - Doom's single-player gameplay is just a bomb!

It's just that somehow these dudes understand what really needed to be changed in Doom '16 and how the game should look and what it should feel like. With all these innovative fentiflucks, the feeling of a classic Doom when watching gameplay just increased significantly. Perhaps it will sound like a crooked one, but Doom Eternal smells like the good old 90s, all these 16-bit hits, etc., when I saw the damage on the enemies I just almost finished. How cool is this!

And most importantly, the dynamics have increased. Gone is this drawn-out glory kill animation, maybe in fact it will not be completely gone, but there are two more chips - a doji and a super shotgun with a hook, which are designed to destroy all these pauses in the action, all these tense moments when you move from one enemy to another in a relatively familiar game mechanics. Of course, in the game of the 16th year there were a lot of pluses, and in general it was generally the most successful reboot, but there were also enough minuses - sometimes I really got sick of killing all these enemies, especially the seemingly weak monsters that had to die very quickly, but for some reason they still gave quite a lot of health. And this was fixed here - now the weakest mobs literally die from two bullets, and putting headshots on them is just beauty. Everything is as it should be. In every fucking aspect.

The design of the locations resembles the covers of the coolest death metal bands - Morbid Angel, Dismember, Edge Of Sanity, etc. The artists who work for id are just something with something. Level up in comparison with the original and here, in my opinion. In some places there are analogies with other games, but they are not so egregious. And here you need to look at the whole game as a whole to talk about it. It all depends on what else is in the game, although what ALREADY IS looks like more than enough to simply burn out to the maximum at all difficulty levels.

And yet, thanks for removing nafig altars - they really annoyed me and I always thought that they did not fit into the game in principle. For the design of enemies close to the classic, there is also an additional lois. Here.

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

54 minutes ago, aRmOnDo said:

It's a pity they just didn't say when the release was, but 100% the end of 2019 will be.

I would like to May 13, 2019, exactly on the third anniversary of DooM (2016).

ps: I don't know about you, but I'm already waiting for the third part in absentia!

H
Humidifier 30.10.21

10 minutes ago, -dD- said:

The design of the locations resembles the covers of the coolest death metal bands - Morbid Angel, Dismember, Edge Of Sanity, etc. The artists who work for id are just something with something. Level up in comparison with the original and here, in my opinion. In some places there are analogies with other games, but they are not so egregious. And here you need to look at the whole game as a whole to talk about it. It all depends on what else is in the game, although what ALREADY IS looks like more than enough to simply burn out to the maximum at all difficulty levels.

This is very controversial. In terms of style, a clear step back, at least in terms of the Earth and the appearance of many opponents. The previous part looked much more holistic, elaborated and subtle.

The gameplay has become noticeably cooler and more varied.

L
Ligas-X 30.10.21

The gameplay made me happy, especially the dynamics that increased several times. Intruders as in DS amused)

M
Maudlin Kayodot 30.10.21

Well, this is all good, but for sure I will again finish the game through force. I'm tired of the action in the final of the last part, the same thing, like groundhog day. I like Wolfinstein's concept much more. 

Here the integrations of other players liked, a good innovation. 

Well, it looks dubious visually, I personally got tired for 20 years from such views and gut-tightened locations. I understand that this is Doom, and this is hell on earth, but it's boring. IMHO, again.

Modified on Aug 10, 2018 by IamGod

V
Vlad31 30.10.21

Coolest gameplay, straight Darksiders in the world of shooters.

P
Piero 30.10.21

Well the type is bigger, better and faster.

It was obvious that it will be so and this is ***** but!