3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hero olympus 30.10.21 12:42 am

Crysis 3 | Remastered

Developer: Crytek
Publisher: EA
Localizer: SoftClub
Genre: FPS, Sandbox,
Release date: Spring 2013.

Crysis 3 continues the storyline of the Prophet. The action takes place in 2047, the scene is similar to the second part - New York. 24 years have passed since the events of the second part. The city was covered with a special "nano-dome", which was divided into seven districts, called "Seven Wonders". Through the fault of mystical energy, the city turned into a jungle. There is a quarantine zone under the dome, which is inhabited by the remnants of the forces of the aliens, the cephs. The area is patrolled by CELL staff who study the activities of the CEFs. The prophet, filled with revenge, wants to end both the Cephs and the CELL fighters. In the course of the game, an even more modified nanosuit and weapons corresponding to 2047 are used in comparison with the previous games in the series. The game will return the character Crysis and Crysis Warhead - Psycho, who roamed the areas in search of the head of the Predator.

Nanosuit

At least two new features will be added to the nanosuit: disabling equipment at a distance and the ability to use alien weapons.

Weapons

Presumably, all types of weapons from Crysis 2 will remain in Crysis 3, and several new units will also appear:
Bow is an absolutely silent weapon designed to quietly eliminate opponents, using several types of arrows (ordinary, explosive, electroshock), which can be changed into weapon customization and upgrade mode;
One of the locations will have a mega-machine gun with a rate of fire of 500 bullets per second;
It will be possible to use alien weapons (laser cannons, beam bazookas, etc.).

It remains possible to improve various weapons, as in previous games in the series.

Trailer:
[media = ''] [/ media]
Box art:
y_ee972edf.jpg
y_87431daa.jpg
CRYSIS3x360PFTfront.jpg

AssessAdaptAttack.jpg
CollapsedBuilding.jpg

Ocean.jpg
Cars.jpg

ProphettheHunter.jpg

124 Comments
Sort by:
d
dozensnake 30.10.21

[b] [member = ZITRON] [/ b], I'll tell you why a bow and not a nuclear weapon?

-
- = Ruslan = - 30.10.21

Class! So the trilogy has turned out, I'm looking forward to the game very much!: up: : uzi:

Z
ZITRON 30.10.21

[quote name = 'dozensnake' timestamp = '1334597944' post = '2617920'] ZITRON, I'll tell you why a bow and not a nuclear weapon? [/ quote]
This?

[spoil]
[media] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-0MWls-C5A [/ media]
[media] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1Oo2MRbdQQ [/ media ]
[media] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvxNyr3eadc [/ media] [/ spoil]

d
dozensnake 30.10.21

[b] [member = ZITRON] [/ b], you can do this

B
Beloved and respected by 30.10.21

According to the description, like an addon to the second part

p
pivsky 30.10.21

I also don’t understand what is the catch of the bow.

E
EVIL DEVIL 30.10.21

[b] [member = pivsky] [/ b], obviously a new trend of the target audience
[img] http://socialmedianz.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/hunger-games.jpg [/ img] the

game has contrived to become an enchanting shit just because of this before its release. bravo krytek, made krayzis twilight some sort Modified on April 16, 2012 by EVIL DEVIL

T
Tuborg 30.10.21

[b] [member = EVIL DEVIL] [/ b], get a haircut better

E
EVIL DEVIL 30.10.21

[b] [member = Tuborg] [/ b], in a suit it is still not noticeable (

T
Tesla_F 30.10.21

Will Alcatraz kill himself and put another victim in the Nomad suit?
The circulation of corpses in nature.

h
hero olympus 30.10.21

[b] [member = Qwilma] [/ b], damn it about Nomand, after all, there was not a word in the second part, right?

V
Vadimeys 30.10.21

[b] [member = heroolympus] [/ b]

only that the whole prophet's team died

h
hero olympus 30.10.21

[b] [member = Vadimeys] [/ b], it's a pity that they still didn't show where Nomand flew with a psycho.

p
pivsky 30.10.21

[quote name = 'EVIL DEVIL' timestamp = '1334615322' post = '2618223'] the game managed to become enchanting shit only because of this before its release [/ quote]
moreover, before the first trailer.

t
tohaman26 30.10.21

but I don’t give a fuck, not all whining, I’ll definitely buy

h
hero olympus 30.10.21

[quote] [color = # 202020] [font = Tahoma, Arial, Verdana] [size = 3] Action [/ size] [/ font] [/ color] [b] Crysis 3 [/ b] [color = # 202020 ] [font = Tahoma, Arial, Verdana] [size = 3] is set in 2047. A hero named Prophet returns to New York and discovers that the metropolis has turned into a real jungle with giant trees, deep swamps and turbulent rivers. It turns out that a large-scale metamorphosis occurred through the fault of the corrupt corporation CELL, which, hiding behind the good purpose of protecting the population from aliens, erected domes called Nanodomes over the city. In fact, CELL is seeking to take over the world. The Prophet is determined to thwart the plans of a criminal corporation. He is armed with a deadly composite bow is dressed in an advanced Nanosiute nanosuit and is able to use destructive alien technologies for his own purposes. The hero is ready to rebuff everyone who gets in his way - both the CELL mercenaries and the aliens who are still on Earth. [/ Size] [/ font] [/ color] [/ quote]

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 20 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
[quote] [color = # 202020] [font = Tahoma, Arial, Verdana] [size = 3] "[/ size] [/ font] [/ color] [i] Crysis 3 is an open game world, a perfect combat system and high-tech weapons, both terrestrial and alien. Of course, this cocktail will appeal to all fans of action movies [/ i] [color = # 202020] [font = Tahoma, Arial, Verdana] [size = 3], ”said Cevat Yerli, CEO of Crytek. - [/ size] [/ font] [/ color] [i] The latest version of the CryENGINE engine allowed us to create seven unique play zones and use stunning visuals. We look forward to presenting our creation to gamers [/ i] [color = # 202020] [font = Tahoma, Arial, Verdana] [size = 3] ". [/ Size] [/ font] [/ color] [/ quote ]

T
Tonek 30.10.21

The cover is awful!
[img] http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/522343_433784976648561_201651999861861_1731970_295423342_n.jpg [/ img]
-Crysis 3 won't be the ending
-Newhet writer
was inprison Hall -Proped by CryNet (reason of timeskip)
-global ceph invasion took place
-we will find out what happened to the rest of the planet
-Psycho is back
-CryNet and Ceph aren't the only fractions
-side missions
-new ceph with flamethrower Scorcher
- animals are back: giant frog
-speed and power seems to be separted now
-2 new powers: hacking alien turrents and using theirs weapon
-environment less destructive than Crysis 1
-one of the concepart or screen seems to show frozen world ouside the dome

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 1 minutes 53 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
[img] http: // s4. ifotos.pl/img/crysis-3-_reheahh.jpg [/img] Modified on April 17, 2012 by Tonek

t
topsy_kcrets 30.10.21

um, definitely not an addon anymore

N
NetSky 30.10.21

Hmm, again not a word about Nomad and the Raptor squad, but at least Psycho will return ... Already happy, but all the same I would like to know the fate of Nomad and the doctor ... Judging by the concept, ice again, you decided to return to the origins of the first part with the sphere , also happy, maybe the Cephs are frags of the second part, and the main Aliens from the first Crysis will be returned to us? This is the only way to explain the ice, because they could only live in the cold, the cephs could have done without it ...

PS Probably every part will be returned according to the old hero, in Crysis 3 the psycho was returned, in Crysis 4 the nomad will be returned Changed on April 17, 2012 by NetSky

t
topsy_kcrets 30.10.21

[quote name = 'NetSky' timestamp = '1334684943' post = '2619342'] This is the only way to explain ice, because they could only live in the cold, the cephs could live without it ... [/ quote]
It's all a giant frog
[img ] http://www.epicgames.ru/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Devil-May-Cry-4-9.jpg [/ img]