3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hero olympus 30.10.21 12:42 am

Crysis 3 | Remastered

Developer: Crytek
Publisher: EA
Localizer: SoftClub
Genre: FPS, Sandbox,
Release date: Spring 2013.

Crysis 3 continues the storyline of the Prophet. The action takes place in 2047, the scene is similar to the second part - New York. 24 years have passed since the events of the second part. The city was covered with a special "nano-dome", which was divided into seven districts, called "Seven Wonders". Through the fault of mystical energy, the city turned into a jungle. There is a quarantine zone under the dome, which is inhabited by the remnants of the forces of the aliens, the cephs. The area is patrolled by CELL staff who study the activities of the CEFs. The prophet, filled with revenge, wants to end both the Cephs and the CELL fighters. In the course of the game, an even more modified nanosuit and weapons corresponding to 2047 are used in comparison with the previous games in the series. The game will return the character Crysis and Crysis Warhead - Psycho, who roamed the areas in search of the head of the Predator.

Nanosuit

At least two new features will be added to the nanosuit: disabling equipment at a distance and the ability to use alien weapons.

Weapons

Presumably, all types of weapons from Crysis 2 will remain in Crysis 3, and several new units will also appear:
Bow is an absolutely silent weapon designed to quietly eliminate opponents, using several types of arrows (ordinary, explosive, electroshock), which can be changed into weapon customization and upgrade mode;
One of the locations will have a mega-machine gun with a rate of fire of 500 bullets per second;
It will be possible to use alien weapons (laser cannons, beam bazookas, etc.).

It remains possible to improve various weapons, as in previous games in the series.

Trailer:
[media = ''] [/ media]
Box art:
y_ee972edf.jpg
y_87431daa.jpg
CRYSIS3x360PFTfront.jpg

AssessAdaptAttack.jpg
CollapsedBuilding.jpg

Ocean.jpg
Cars.jpg

ProphettheHunter.jpg

124 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zertylon 30.10.21

PSAIKO! 11
Shut up and take my money!

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 13 minutes 6 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
Nomad, by the way, died along the way.

O
Oops 30.10.21

But I wanted to buy a game, why did I go into the thread and saw here a tranny toad : okay:

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 1 minutes 22 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
or is this toad banter?

h
hero olympus 30.10.21

If there is a psycho, then Nomand and Elena will return.

Z
Zertylon 30.10.21

It's a toad with two lesbian fireflies.

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 1 minute 8 seconds: [/ size bed] [/ color]
[quote name = 'heroolympus' a timestamp = '1334690103' post = '2619586']
If there is a lunatic, then return Nomand and Elena.
[/ quote]

[quote] Nomad, who was injured previously, is badly wounded yet again. Once on board the boat, he is injured with a drill and given a painful awakening in order to pressure Prophet into revealing vital information. Nomad is then taken away for medical treatment. When Admiral Morrison's nuke hits the island, the EMP blast unlocks the suits. Realizing that Hargreave has nothing to do with the crew and that the CIA is responsible for this ordeal, Nomad sacrifices himself by jumping in front of a rocket intended for Prophet and Psycho. [/ Quote]

h
hero olympus 30.10.21

[b] [member = Tonek] [/ b], oh no more scans. : icon_rolleyes:

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 58 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
[b] [member = Zertylon] [/ b], I don't understand. What have I overlooked? Em oO

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 1 minutes 40 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
From Logvinov's site:

[quote] I went to London to watch it - you will see it on the 24th. [/ quote] Modified on April 17, 2012 by heroolympus

Z
Zertylon 30.10.21

[quote name = 'heroolympus' timestamp = '1334690351' post = '2619591']
[b] [member = Tonek] [/ b], oh, no more scans. : icon_rolleyes:

[b] [member = Zertylon] [/ b], I don't understand. What have I overlooked? Em oO

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 1 minutes 40 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
From Logvinov's site:

[quote] I went to watch it in London - you will see it on the 24th. [/ quote]
[/ quote]
There were some comics that talked about the events between C1 and C2. The wiki says that Nomad died.

d
dozensnake 30.10.21

[quote name = 'Tonek' timestamp = '1334680685' post = '2619163'] Crysis 3 won't be the ending [/ quote]
why god why?

[quote name = 'Tonek' timestamp = '1334680685' post = '2619163'] - New writer Steven Hall [/ quote]
Correctly hired another

h
hero olympus 30.10.21

[quote name = 'Zertylon' timestamp = '1334690492' post = '2619600']
[quote name = 'heroolympus' timestamp = '1334690351' post = '2619591']
[b] [member = Tonek] [/ b], eh more scans. : icon_rolleyes:

From Logvinov's site:

[quote] I went to London to watch it - you will see it on the 24th. [/ quote]
[/ quote]
There were some comics that talked about the events between C1 and C2. The wiki says that Nomad died.
[/ quote]

Again comics, prequel books well, eme.

N
NetSky 30.10.21

[quote name = 'Zertylon' timestamp = '1334690175' post = '2619587'] Nomad, who was injured previously, is badly wounded yet again. Once on board the boat, he is injured with a drill and given a painful awakening in order to pressure Prophet into revealing vital information. Nomad is then taken away for medical treatment. When Admiral Morrison's nuke hits the island, the EMP blast unlocks the suits. Realizing that Hargreave has nothing to do with the crew and that the CIA is responsible for this ordeal, Nomad sacrifices himself by jumping in front of a rocket intended for Prophet and Psycho. [/ Quote]

I hope that it will tell the game , in ME3, the final end was also changed with the arrival of a new screenwriter, otherwise after the first part it is not clear where he went, and it's a pity if they kill Nomad,

H
HardMan 30.10.21

3 pack of soap

T
Tonek 30.10.21

[b] [member = heroolympus] [/ b], while there are no new scans =) as it appears I will add! : agree:

H
HardMan 30.10.21

<b> [member = Tonek] </b>,
What platform will you play on?)

T
Tonek 30.10.21

[b] [member = HardMan] [/ b], on xbox 360 : icon_wink:

H
HardMan 30.10.21

Test bro, I will also be in the best version on the box)
I recently played the cartoon, they chose the right direction, I hope they will finish it, but I wanted to cooperate

A
Alex gray 30.10.21

[quote name = 'HardMan' timestamp = '1334740129' post = '2620034']
best version on inbox)
[/ quote]

[img] http: //i36.fastpic .ru / big / 2012/0418/83 / 6320b17e252f4f6ed0963ce84b0d8183.gif [/ img]

T
Tonek 30.10.21

[b] [= HardMan member] [/ b], : up:. They need to fix cartoon bugs: agree:

Z
Zertylon 30.10.21

[quote name = 'NetSky' timestamp = '1334737878' post = '2619997']
[quote name = 'Zertylon' timestamp = '1334690175' post = '2619587'] Nomad, who was injured previously, is badly wounded yet again. Once on board the boat, he is injured with a drill and given a painful awakening in order to pressure Prophet into revealing vital information. Nomad is then taken away for medical treatment. When Admiral Morrison's nuke hits the island, the EMP blast unlocks the suits. Realizing that Hargreave has nothing to do with the crew and that the CIA is responsible for this ordeal, Nomad sacrifices himself by jumping in front of a rocket intended for Prophet and Psycho. [/ Quote]

I hope that they will say about this in the game, in ME3 they also changed the final end with the arrival of a new screenwriter, otherwise after the first part it is not clear where he went, and it's a pity if they kill Nomad, I like him more
[/ quote]
Lolshto? Nobody changed anything.
Change of scriptwriter = / = change of canon.

h
hero olympus 30.10.21

[quote]
[color = # FFFFFF] [size = 6] Y [/ size] [/ color] New details of Crysis 3 appeared in the latest issue of the Polish Playbox magazine. According to the article posted in it, the third part of the franchise will not be the last game in the series. Crysis 3 will offer players a variety of side quests, updated nanosuit abilities, and in addition, we will meet old friends, including Psycho, the main character of Crysis Warhead.

Crynet and the Cephs will not be the only opponents in the game, there will be other factions that have not been mentioned yet. New types of enemies known to us will appear in the game, for example, you can meet the brut Tsef, armed with a flamethrower. As in the original Crysis, the surrounding area will also be inhabited by various animals such as giant toads.

In general, the environment will still be far from the destructibility of the first part, nevertheless, the sandbox mechanics will become more extensive than in the second part, and the game will offer us several side tasks. One of the concept art shows a huge lake covered with ice, just like in the first Crysis after the invasion of aliens. Some abilities will allow us to hack and use enemy turrets, weapons and other devices for our own purposes. Speed ​​and power are again separated as in Crysis 1.
[/ quote] Modified on April 18, 2012 by heroolympus

N
NetSky 30.10.21

[quote name = 'Zertylon' timestamp = '1334747819' post = '2620224'] Lolshto? Nobody changed anything [/ quote]

I'm not an idiot, like, I went through C1 and C2, I don't remember that from the lips of the heroes of the game something was said about a nomad, or a psycho or someone else, maybe I missed something, some document in the game , but I can't remember

[quote name = 'Zertylon' timestamp = '1334747819' post = '2620224'] Change writer = / = change canon. [/ quote]

tell this to mass effect

Z
Zertylon 30.10.21

[quote name = 'NetSky' timestamp = '1334756194' post = '2620438']
[quote name = 'Zertylon' timestamp = '1334747819' post = '2620224'] Lolshto? Nobody changed anything [/ quote]

I'm not an idiot, like, I went through C1 and C2, I don't remember that from the lips of the heroes of the game something was said about a nomad, or a psycho or someone else, maybe I missed something, some document in the game but do not remember

[quote name = 'Zertylon' timestamp = ' 1334747819' the post = '2620224'] change screenwriter = / = canon change. [/ quote]

say this mass effect
[/ quote]
And in the official comic book written that he died ... So he died. In general, I meant that no one changed the ending of ME3.
Canon ME has not changed with the change of the screenwriter, no. Changed April 18th,