3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hero olympus 30.10.21 12:42 am

Crysis 3 | Remastered

Developer: Crytek
Publisher: EA
Localizer: SoftClub
Genre: FPS, Sandbox,
Release date: Spring 2013.

Crysis 3 continues the storyline of the Prophet. The action takes place in 2047, the scene is similar to the second part - New York. 24 years have passed since the events of the second part. The city was covered with a special "nano-dome", which was divided into seven districts, called "Seven Wonders". Through the fault of mystical energy, the city turned into a jungle. There is a quarantine zone under the dome, which is inhabited by the remnants of the forces of the aliens, the cephs. The area is patrolled by CELL staff who study the activities of the CEFs. The prophet, filled with revenge, wants to end both the Cephs and the CELL fighters. In the course of the game, an even more modified nanosuit and weapons corresponding to 2047 are used in comparison with the previous games in the series. The game will return the character Crysis and Crysis Warhead - Psycho, who roamed the areas in search of the head of the Predator.

Nanosuit

At least two new features will be added to the nanosuit: disabling equipment at a distance and the ability to use alien weapons.

Weapons

Presumably, all types of weapons from Crysis 2 will remain in Crysis 3, and several new units will also appear:
Bow is an absolutely silent weapon designed to quietly eliminate opponents, using several types of arrows (ordinary, explosive, electroshock), which can be changed into weapon customization and upgrade mode;
One of the locations will have a mega-machine gun with a rate of fire of 500 bullets per second;
It will be possible to use alien weapons (laser cannons, beam bazookas, etc.).

It remains possible to improve various weapons, as in previous games in the series.

Trailer:
[media = ''] [/ media]
Box art:
y_ee972edf.jpg
y_87431daa.jpg
CRYSIS3x360PFTfront.jpg

AssessAdaptAttack.jpg
CollapsedBuilding.jpg

Ocean.jpg
Cars.jpg

ProphettheHunter.jpg

124 Comments
Sort by:
-
- = Ruslan = - 30.10.21

[b] [member = Momentum] [/ b], Yes, the game was cool, it was not short, I played the game twice, I'm also looking forward to the game, I really want to see this bow in action.

J
John 30.10.21

[quote name = 'FruiTinG' timestamp = '1334993399' post = '2624345']
graphics are not the main thing ...
[/ quote]
Because there is nothing in the subject except graphics! Modified April 21, 2012 by Marston-John

Z
Zertylon 30.10.21

In C2 there is a plot like.

-
- = Ruslan = - 30.10.21

[b] [member = Zertylon] [/ b], Well, how to say the plot, there was nothing new, there was nothing new, a war against aliens and people, that's the whole plot, but in general the whole plot is built on a suit, it was the most important feature in the game, if you didn't play necessarily play the game is good.

Z
Zertylon 30.10.21

[quote name = '- = Ruslan = -' timestamp = '1335006505' post = '2624641']
[b] [member = Zertylon] [/ b], Well, how to say the plot, there was nothing new, the war against aliens and people, that's the whole plot, but in general the whole plot is built on a suit, it was the most important feature in the game, if you did not play, be sure to play the game good.
[/ quote]
I didn't just play, I even went through.
The plot is cool there, for an action movie. Slightly deeper than in the code.
And yes, there was Hargreave in K2, which is one of my favorite character types. Well, who he was, it seemed like an intrigue, but I guessed along the way in the first trailer with his participation. And the memories of House from New Vegas were fresh.

-
- = Ruslan = - 30.10.21

[cut] [quote name = 'DrWTF' timestamp = '1335006799' post = '2624644'] <br> </p> <p> <strong> [member = - = Ruslan = -] </strong>, [offtopic ] your Russian upsets me [/ offtopic] </p> <p> [/ quote] </p> <p> <br> </p> <p> This is the whole point to upset you, but what did you think. < / p> <p> <br> </p> <p> <br> </p> <p> [quote name = 'shepard' timestamp = '1335006942' post = '2624648'] </p> <p > [quote name = '- = Ruslan = -' timestamp = '1334996440' post = '2624407'] they give me cons for no reason [/ quote] </p> <p> Cons don't just like that </p> <p> [/ quote] </p> <p> <br> </p> <p> What are you saying dear,and you just put me on you, I will put the minuses so simply for no reason, here you wrote messages and I put a minus on you again, it’s nice, you will not be true, so don’t tell me here, these people are smart here, but someone doesn’t like my Russian. I write as best I can, there are people who understand me and communicate like normal people, and whoever is not satisfied, let them go to the forest for me to PLY! [/ cut]

[quote name = 'Zertylon' timestamp = '1335007917' post = '2624665']
[quote name = '- = Ruslan = -' timestamp = '1335006505' post = '2624641']
[b] [member = Zertylon] [/ b], Well, how to say the plot, the usual there was nothing new, the war against aliens and people, that's the whole plot, but in general the whole plot is built on a suit, it was the most important feature in the game, if you didn’t play necessarily play the game good.
[/ quote]
I didn't just play, I even went through.
The plot is cool there, for an action movie. Slightly deeper than in the code.
And yes, there was Hargreave in K2, which is one of my favorite character types. Well, who he was, it seemed like an intrigue, but I guessed along the way in the first trailer with his participation. And the memories of House from New Vegas were fresh.

Yes, I agree, the game is cool and the plot is normal for a shooter, I wonder what will happen in Crysis 3, I want to play right now. Modified on April 21, 2012 by Wurz-7
offtopic

N
NetSky 30.10.21

If it’s closer to the first Crysis, I’ll wait, because so they don’t say, but for me the first part is many times more interesting, the second one was passed once with a poker face and deleted, the first part I constantly go through when I improve the computer)) New computer) New graphics parameters, well, and it is played at 60 FPS, of course, in the first Crysis it is simply amazing, the atmosphere in the first Crysis is there so they don't talk

b
bag of noctae 30.10.21

[b] [member = NetSky] [/ b],

there is enough atmosphere and grafon in both krayzis - in these games with gameplay there are troubles,
although both parts are very, very good
for the otmasher, there is no need to worry - kraytek learned this

M
Manson 30.10.21

yes :), the first one will be better, it looks like a movie about the Predator.
the second could not endure boring intro

N
NetSky 30.10.21

[quote name = 'bag of notes' timestamp = '1335015001' post = '2624792'] there is enough atmosphere and grafon in both krayzis - in these games with gameplay there are troubles, although both parts are very, very good, there is no need to worry about it - kraytek learned this [/ quote]

And for some reason I love the first part more ... The island is still huge, what kind of Destroyer class ship is there, you can also sink it, and what level on the tank reminds of OFP, and how fiercely the mountain crushes in front of you, where you can see Alien's ship itself ... There are also night locations .. The views there are very beautiful. one studio did not convey the insides of aliens, hi-tech is everywhere and in general everything is above all praise ... I generally keep quiet about winter locations

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 57 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
[ quote name = 'shepard' timestamp = '1335015045' post = '2624795'] yes, the first one is better,reminds a movie about a Predator [/ quote]

The first one is very cool, now with powerful pieces of iron you understand how bold everything is in this game, how much work is invested, the textures are damn cool

b
bag of noctae 30.10.21

: agree:
you write about the advantages of the game and I agree with them,
however, the first krayzis has problems with the gameplay.

N
NetSky 30.10.21

there are (but not quite huge, although if you compare, it is strange that they did it worse before the same first FarCry

P
PortalX3 30.10.21

Trailer due out today
http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/news/63892/Crysis-3-Announcement-Trailer-To-Release-Today

l
lul 30.10.21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5NNkyDt65w

w
walkmann 30.10.21

lol even the animation of killing sef is the same
more like an addon for 2 parts than a full third

J
John 30.10.21

Even the HUD was too lazy to change. This is a failure: awwyeaa:

O
Ololo 30.10.21

Yes shit will be, it was immediately clear.

l
lul 30.10.21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PTqicH5IRE

d
dozensnake 30.10.21

Crysis 2-2

h
hero olympus 30.10.21

[b] [member = dozensnake] [/ b], crysis 2 2.0