3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kolian666 30.10.21 08:46 pm

World war 3

t2LaFhm.jpg

Game: World War 3

Platform: PC

Genre: action

Release date: 2018

Developer: The Farm 51

gameplay

Spoiler

Modified on August 25, 2018 by kolian666
85 Comments
Sort by:
P
Piero 30.10.21

Well, it doesn't look good.

How do they position that the price will be inexpensive and quite a project for an evening.

But it will depend on online and updates.

However, so far I have not seen anything for which it is impossible to enter the cheap now bf4.

S
Shpak-G 30.10.21

I will only appreciate it if the reviews are good and the online is normal. Which is very unlikely.

k
kolian666 30.10.21

after watching the gameplay, so far I can only say that there is no grafon, there is no destructibility, the maps are small, a lot of bugs, it is far from even bf3 ... but the game still looks interesting, there are interesting mechanics, let's see how it will be on the release, maybe the grafon will be tweaked, bugs will be removed and played cheerfully

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

Instead of a dull rain, wash down sunny clear weather, and it will become more or less playable. The shooter component is like nothing.

A
ASH_ 30.10.21

I want it to be worthy of a jester who will be popular, it will be the science of a PEADril company, that happiness is not in blacks

P
Piero 30.10.21

2 minutes ago, ASHER_ said:

I want it to be worthy of a jester who will be popular, this will be the science of a PEADril company, that happiness is not in blacks

Happiness in hostilities on red square)

I feel that they may be banned here.

e2fe36f969f974cf0b144eef02e40d40-full.jp

A
ASH_ 30.10.21

Piero, we seem to have not yet reached igor

d
delete 30.10.21

There is a desire for the game to be successful. I don’t need BF in World War II, and even after one year, mistrust appeared, and I’d put it in the furnace. Therefore, the only thing left is to hope for such games. 

d
dozensnake 30.10.21

4 hours ago, kolian666 said:

no destructibility

but there are lumbago!

in general, if they don't drown under the bugs and problems with the connection, then they can find a place for themselves

there are no alternatives now

P
Piero 30.10.21

On the alpha we register by the way

https://worldwar3.com/en/technical-test-signup/

R
RimasG 30.10.21

At 25.08.2018 at 15:51, dozensnake said:

there are no alternatives now

Eh, would revive the quake wars gazebo. I would love to play the game with such a setting.  

P
Piero 30.10.21

21 hours ago, Maximus said:

Eh, would revive the quake wars gazebo. I would love to play the game with such a setting.  

Mmmm remembered, by the way, yes.

Taco sai fay battles are missing.

k
kolian666 30.10.21

2 hours ago, Piero said:

Taco sai fay battles are missing

And I still hope that someday there will be a continuation of BF2142 : icon_sad: 

Probably in 2142 and will be released : troll_face_28:

S
Shpak-G 30.10.21

We sent the code for those tests from 12 to 14 September. Check the mailboxes who registered. 

P
Piero 30.10.21

1 hour ago, Shpak-G said:

We sent the code for those tests from 12 to 14 September. Check the mailboxes who registered. 

I didn't come (Can you give me a run for an hour? How will you not play.

S
Shpak-G 30.10.21

5 minutes ago, Piero said:

I didn't come (Can you give me a run for an hour? How will you not play.

The key for the steam is given. A library of 300+ games with multiple pre-orders, I can't risk it. If in a separate launcher, I would give it without question.

P
Piero 30.10.21

27 minutes ago, Shpak-G said:

The key for the steam is given. A library of 300+ games with multiple pre-orders, I can't risk it. If in a separate launcher, I would give it without question.

Ahhh, I thought there was another separate launcher (Then we are waiting, maybe they will send more.

O
O6ambl4 30.10.21

I've been following the game for a long time. From the very announcement. And I watched a lot of gameplay videos. And based on the information I have received, I will explain why it is extremely ridiculous to compare this game with the Battlefield series,

1. Graphics. She is certainly not top, but gentlemen. Do you really need technological graphics ???

- First: the WW3 grafon surpasses all the Battlefield series in terms of atmosphere. Thanks to the "cold" filter, it is directly felt that there are military actions on the screen and not a circus with horses.

- secondly: the graphics are not overloaded with special effects, but at the same time they are very detailed. Namely, in terms of detail, it is in no way inferior to BF5. And by the way. It is thanks to the absence of unnecessary special effects during and after the game that my head does not hurt (perhaps this is just the case for me).

2. Scale. It's hard to say. So far, all gameplay videos (except for the gameplay trailer) showed the game on a cropped area of ​​the map for 32 people, since that is how many people could play at GamesCom.

3. Degradability. Well, it's mostly cosmetic. However, in BF, you can destroy either small houses or the notorious scripted levolution. Both options cannot be called sensible destructibility. Try in BF4 to destroy a building other than a skyscraper ... Get the same WW3. In BF5 in Rotterdam, only the walls fall off and that's it.

4. Animations. Here, yes. Not good. But this is fixable.

And yes. Here the question is different. And how much the game will differ from the Battlefield series and CoD: Modern Warfare (by the way, the gameplay video reminded me more of this particular game). If this is a typical arcade shooter, then the game will not last long. At any time, it can oust the same Battlefield, which sooner or later will return to the setting of modern warfare. Do hardcore like Arma or Squad. Also not an option. These games have their own audience, which will not even look towards WW3.

As a result, there remains an option between arcade and hardcore. And now the developers are positioning their game that way. That is, a fun, but realistic game. I hope they succeed.

k
kolian666 30.10.21

8 hours ago, O6ambl4 said:

Destructibility. Well, it's mostly cosmetic. However, in BF, you can destroy either small houses or the notorious scripted levolution. Both options cannot be called sensible destructibility. Try in BF4 to destroy a building other than a skyscraper ... Get the same WW3. In BF5 in Rotterdam, only the walls fall off and that's it.

you seem to have not played in the BF for a long time, go check it out) a simple example of concrete shelters in the middle of the street, in the bf they are destroyed like many other objects and most of the walls behind which you can hide, in ww3 even a tank cannot destroy these shelters, it looks funny when he is in them gets stuck)

O
O6ambl4 30.10.21

3 hours ago, kolian666 said:

you seem to have not played in the BF for a long time, go check it out) a simple example of concrete shelters in the middle of the street, in the bf they are destroyed like many other objects and most of the walls behind which you can hide, in ww3 even a tank cannot destroy these shelters, it looks funny when he is in them gets stuck)

Actually played. And in all the games in the series. And since the days of BK2, he used a counter to throw c4 on the ground to make a trench and hide in it. And it is in BK2 that the top level of destructibility is. Then there was degradation.

I just mean what. To say about any game that it has destructibility is at least stupid. It is in all games. But what level it is is already a question. Personally, I myself would like to see a battle among skyscrapers and so that each of them could be destroyed, and not by scripts, but by physics.