3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kolian666 30.10.21 08:46 pm

World war 3

t2LaFhm.jpg

Game: World War 3

Platform: PC

Genre: action

Release date: 2018

Developer: The Farm 51

gameplay

Spoiler

Modified on August 25, 2018 by kolian666
85 Comments
Sort by:
P
Piero 30.10.21

On 11/21/2018 at 11:29 PM, Qvasik said:

Online is not an indicator at all

But it makes you wonder if the developed bolt will be thrown on a project that cannot attract players and loot.

Over there in the battalion, the rules were also played, and then the standard ones. Well, we score on updates, all the ciao for now.

d
dozensnake 30.10.21

On 22.11.2018 at 01:29, Qvasik said:

Online is not an indicator at all, if the game has a normal matchmaking system, in DotA for 10-20 minutes it sometimes looks for matches, in a quake for 1-2.

well, this is a mb indicator, if this small online is not from your region or even close

d
dozensnake 30.10.21

how's the game guys, still alive? I think to take mb instead of bf5, but it's scary, bf will definitely not die, but here xs

S
Shpak-G 30.10.21

dozensnake is rather dead. Online is consistently less than 1k. Now it makes sense to pay attention to Insurgency Sandstorm. She's pretty good and online is okay. 

d
dozensnake 30.10.21

I have insurgence, I thought it would be more exciting to take, well, lan (

d
dozensnake 30.10.21

damn looks so cool, sorry the game is already dead (

P
Piero 30.10.21

The picture is straight sexy

but 300 online

lump

O
O6ambl4 30.10.21

Well, not to say that she is dead. The game even now sometimes gets on the 2-3 page of the top sales of steam. It's just that everyone is stupidly waiting for it to be finished.
In the game now even the server browser is only being tested. And I haven't seen a single 64 person server. And there are a lot of lags with bugs. So the only option for developers is to cut the game to perfection, and when the game is almost ready and even the community will recognize it, you can launch a new advertising campaign.

d
dozensnake 30.10.21

d
delete 30.10.21

After one eternity, they are preparing to roll out a patch for almost the entire game lul, when a new battle comes out, yeah)))

But who knows, who knows, there was potential. The main thing is to return the players.

d
dozensnake 30.10.21

pissed away all the time given to them, could occupy a niche, and now they will not fucking need anyone

b
broono2010 30.10.21

Uh, it's like this, the Poles seem to be able to, played a couple of rounds, now it looks like a game, and not like a concept that is usually shown to investors inside the studio.

But seriously, if they rolled it out 4 years ago, it would have shot, now even xs, and this whole topic with f2p and mailsru. But purely in terms of gameplay, it is played very well.

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

7 minutes ago, broono2010 said:

Uh, it’s like this, the Poles seemed to be able to, played a couple of rounds, now it looks like a game, and not like a concept that is usually shown to investors inside the studio.

But seriously, if they rolled it out 4 years ago, it would have shot, now even xs, and this whole topic with f2p and mailsru. But purely in terms of gameplay, it is played very well.

And what about the server occupancy? It would be possible to add bots so that they would perform at the opening act while the people pull up from work. 

b
broono2010 30.10.21

Grantovich There are no servers, select the mode map and go to battle ala cold, now the public alpha test is for those who bought this miracle at the start, there are no problems with the search, for obvious reasons, there are no bots and hardly will be.

Well, yes, after 2 rounds, the server ordered to live long.

Modified on September 30th by broono2010

d
dozensnake 30.10.21

15 hours ago, Grantovich said:

while the people pull up from work.

what kind of people, the game has long been dropped by everyone

the guys had a chance to occupy a niche, and now they have already fucked everything up

A
ArNaTien 30.10.21

Interestingly, it will live up to the release on consoles? They found the publisher, the updated version of the game is being tested. 

While it looks like a fusion of battles and insurgency, an interesting mixture. 

b
broono2010 30.10.21

1 hour ago, dozensnake said:

the guys had a chance to occupy a niche, and now they have already fucked everything up

Well, why, they are now targeting the f2p field, they actually have no competitors there, for example, except for all the tired and outdated warface and somewhere against the background of the existing crossfire from Remedy, I can’t name anything. Everything else is just the bottom of the zero in terms of corgameley, technology, etc. Another question is how all this will be monetized, and knowing the soap, everything will be very bad at some point.

8 minutes ago, ArNaTien said:

While it looks like a fusion of battles and insurgency, an interesting mixture. 

There is nothing at all from the insurgent. The closest thing that she reminds me in the current build in terms of korgameley is the first homefront + mv19. There is no hardcore here at all, well, except for the mechanics with armor and flying helmets on impact.

A
ALF_9010 30.10.21

Found the publisher

Mail.ru Group ... : frog35:

A
ArNaTien 30.10.21

broono2010 donate for cosmetics, dressing soldiers is very profitable, the magic will not let you lie.

There is no hardcore, but a friendly fire and an emphasis on joint actions on the spot.

In general, I wish the guys every success. 

3 hours ago, ALF_9010 said:

Mail.ru Group ... : frog35:

What if this time everything will be different? 

A
ALF_9010 30.10.21

What if this time everything will be different?