3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kolian666 30.10.21 08:46 pm

World war 3

t2LaFhm.jpg

Game: World War 3

Platform: PC

Genre: action

Release date: 2018

Developer: The Farm 51

gameplay

Spoiler

Modified on August 25, 2018 by kolian666
85 Comments
Sort by:
k
kolian666 30.10.21

3 minutes ago, O6ambl4 said:

And it is in BK2 that the top level of destructibility is. Then there was degradation.

again? where do you get this? : facepalm2: the whole difference is in the design of the cards, not destructibility, in BF3 / 4 there are simply more objects on the map than solid cardboard houses, which, by the way, are also there and are destroyed in the same way as in BK2

7 minutes ago, O6ambl4 said:

It is in all games. But what level it is is already a question.

so that's the point, in BF destructibility directly affects the gameplay, in ww3 it is cosmetic, that is, the same thing that it would not exist at all

S
Shpak-G 30.10.21

Yesterday-today I ran for an hour. Gameplay more like Squad or Insurgency than BF. So the subject is not a competitor to him at all. There are not so many obvious bugs and glitches, there were a couple of crashes. So far, the GTX 1080 does not hold 60 frames at the ultras, everything is fine at high ones.

Modified September 13, 2018 by Shpak-G

A
ASH_ 30.10.21

ehh choto remember bf3

1514072840196951750.png

interestingly, dice will be born with such a game, or will they only release tolerance now

d
dozensnake 30.10.21

I really like how they screw up all sorts of seemingly insignificant chips (like in the third person technique there is no sight or with armor theme)

I'll probably take it right away as it will be given in early access

S
Shpak-G 30.10.21

https://worldwar3.com/ru/2018/09/21/world-war-3- is coming/

Early Access starting October 19. Price $ 28.

P
Piero 30.10.21

It will be necessary to find out the price in our region.

Q
Qvasik 30.10.21

Fat liked it, although of course his words about playing bf3 on hardcore servers no longer inspire confidence in the entire video.

P
Piero 30.10.21

Well, even so far, och looks damp.

There is also a Russian price of 999 rubles, which is too much for me.

The new insurgencies somehow looks nicer so far.

d
dozensnake 30.10.21

2 hours ago, Piero said:

The new insurgencies somehow looks nicer so far.

current it is a curve, maximally unoptimized and with a ton of bugs so far (and they wanted to release it last month)

P
Piero 30.10.21

11 minutes ago, dozensnake said:

current it is a curve, maximally unoptimized and with a ton of bugs so far (and they wanted to release it last month)

So they, like the last patch, already raised the optimization quite well, by the end of October they announced a new patch.

It is also quite large, it was adequately transferred and by December it can already be juicy.

https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/31121/insurgency-sandstorm-development-update-11-10-2018/2

Well, in general, we'll see, of course.

By vv3, tomorrow it will be clear how playable it is and how much it costs the money.

S
Shpak-G 30.10.21

After several weeks of those tests, I still changed my mind about taking it now in Early Access. So far, it's too damp and budget-priced from all the cracks.

d
dozensnake 30.10.21

I will still look after the vidos, so while there is enough witchcraft, well, rdr2 will still eat all the time now

P
Piero 30.10.21

7 minutes ago, Shpak-G said:

So far, it's too damp and budget-priced from all the cracks.

Animation is generally gesticulating.

Well, you still need to see how much they will get online.

It will shoot, or 400 max per day.

d
delete 30.10.21

Here are the right developers, releasing the game on Friday so that you can try it out over the weekend, and not like some in the middle of the week, so that at work you can think about when you go home .......

There is no hype, but I will take it tomorrow for sure, since the battle with the battle did not work this year.

E
ED007 30.10.21

d
delete 30.10.21

A great simulator of connecting to servers! I hope I'll play tomorrow, but for now I'm driving overwatch.

P
Piero 30.10.21

Curved start, everything is as usual.

T
Thing 30.10.21

Well, damn it, half of the comments on the incentive are stupid because of a crooked start, they took the game's rating and broke it, as I understood from these developers the first large cartoon project, and then such rooks flew in right away (I liked the trailer, it's a pity they didn't show the scale, as happened with bf3 /4

P
Piero 30.10.21

32 minutes ago, Thing said:

Well, damn it, half of the comments on the incentive are stupid because of the crooked start, they took the game's rating, they broke the rating, as I understood from these developers the first large cartoon project, and then such rooks flew right away

Lol, I have always been pleased with such defensive comments.

The developers make the project available for purchase, which means that players have every right to react to downtime servers and so on in a negative review.

They had problems on the day of the release, they even postponed the release for a couple of hours, but they decided to release it today.

P
Piero 30.10.21

Some, by the way, have already managed to sit in the game for 30-50 minutes, trying to get on the server and fix the endless download.

Which leaves them less time to check the product and the possibility of a return.

b5c8d52ea336111ff28f0b3fc1d06129-full.jp

035fac10de4854325241546a81907533-full.jp

182639c7c8f2d3bdd4ff6e59f024c215-full.jp

That's when they finally play two games, they understand that the project is not for them and Steam will then refuse to refund them, then let them be told

-Dude, well, yerli, the game just came out.

Modified October 19, 2018 by Piero