3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Joker 30.10.21 08:58 pm

Escape from Tarkov

24fa5b00b0a568ed065b685db02855f9.jpg

Platform: PC

Genre: Online Action with RPG elements

Developer: Battlestate Games nJqsydyRpks.jpg

Release date: 2016

Pre-order: http://www.escapefromtarkov.com/preorder-page

Escape from Tarkov is a game from the Russian studio Battlestate Games, positioning itself as a multiplayer shooter with RPG elements. 

“The hero of the game finds himself in a modern Russian city where anarchy reigns: only the fittest will be able to reveal all the secrets of Tarkov and get out of it alive. Combat simulator in dangerous conditions uses a variety of system modules to fully immerse in the gameplay and feel the reality of what is happening, ”reads the official description. 

[hide = 'Game video']

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPlnHe9l34E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a70_QmnjhCU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=06twtzsV-TY

[/ hide]

[hide = 'Screenshots']sBYxD1KAfRo.jpg

RPU64fQ-AA8.jpgspGfCKPaxVc.jpgPml6p-TgEPc.jpgQsvdwO6jTvg.jpg9b4ducq_QIw.jpgr7nk6PdvjB0.jpgr1NUj0bz-tY.jpgECR5ACvdG2Y.jpg[/ hide]

Modified December 30, 2015 by OLD DEIS
123 Comments
Sort by:
d
dozensnake 30.10.21

Hmm, a kind of Russian R6 / Socom, it looks very nice and phrases like "I got into serious shit"

Resist, as always, in bugs / optimization and balance with campers

k
kashkamalashka 30.10.21

threw I will submit an application for a test. one of the developers hangs out on yap, but does not inject yet, what and how.

I liked the video, especially the tyunyachka of weapons, but the main thing is that it would not be adjusted according to the old Russian igrodelskaya tradition, especially after such a magnificent application.

d
delete 30.10.21

I have my first Insurgency association. 

Everything will look very good, except for the scenery ........ Well, don't be all gray. Give snow, give green forests, give at least not so ** nny plants.

I would like to believe that it will gain popularity, but how to shout down all these Battlefields with exaggerated feces.

t
topsy_kcrets 30.10.21

http://mmo13.ru/news/post-739
in the comments to the news, a link to the interview was thrown, a lot of information.
The game is not mine, but I want our guys to succeed, otherwise in our industry they even tried in the 2000s and now everything is stalled

S
Sofia 30.10.21

> hype target-render shit that has nothing to do with the final product
> brown-gray target-render shit, in the best traditions of GeoW
> from no-names
> from Russia

it is clear that
life does not teach you anything

J
Jordan. 30.10.21

would buy voice acting, like dls to stalkerollout

Modified on Nov 24, 2015 by Jordan.

s
spider91 30.10.21

I did not like. Honestly, first of all, the feeling of deja vu: Stalker, Metro, One Life, or whatever it is, Survarium - all as one.

Secondly, you watch the video - depression even rolls over, everything is so saturated with some kind of despair, this dullness, these factories, moldy corridors, mud, rain, barrels; a bunch of swears, besides. I don't know, it was generally unpleasant for me to listen to them.

Music in a gameplay video as from an advertisement of some computer club in the early 2000s

The lighting is really nice. But I don't see any more advantages for myself in this game.

M
Matthazard pururin 30.10.21

> hype target-render shit that has nothing to do with the final product
> brown-gray target-render shit, in the best traditions of GeoW
> from no-names
> from Russia

it is clear that
life does not teach you anything

I thought that about the last of the ace

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

The shooting is too hardcore because of the strong recoil, many can be scared off, it was necessary to adhere to the 3/4 level bf, there is a cross between arcade and realistic shooting.

FOV is too small, here somewhere 50-55, for a jester 70-80 is the most it (if they don't give the adjustment slider, it will be bad). 
The lighting is relatively good.
The voice acting is stylish.

Of the obvious advantages: The
look into the optics is plausible, only the necessary area is approaching, and not the perceptible zoom of the picture, as usual.
There is a shadow, a body for a hike too. 
Weapon customization is also a very useful thing in a jester.
It looks good visually, but the color palette is too faded.
The movement effect when injured is well created.
The hand-hand is done well, at the level of bf3 / 4.
Even the doors are opened with their hands, and not, as usual, by self-opening by pressing "E".
===
Obviously, the guys are working for the Stalker audience, the game will definitely find its fans.
The name is really not very good, I already foresee how the schoolchildren will call each other: let's run around in junkies)))
We will wait, see how it is.

R
ROOSTER)))) 30.10.21

everything is very, very not bad, I would even say that everything is on top! the graphics look decent, the weapon is felt, there is physics of hits, various grips of the weapon, everything is very cool, even the animation is normal! it is felt that people are very carefully and thoughtfully create their project, with attention to the smallest details. what I liked very much in terms of shooting is its hardcoreness, because people will have to really pump the skill in order to drag! the second is that looking into the optics, it is not zoomed to the full screen, but only in the eyepiece, this will very competently solve the problem of balance with campers, because now it will be very difficult for them to aim and keep the target on the front sight, especially if it moves, the same , it is easy to lose sight of it due to the recoil, which, in principle, makes sniper shooting completely non-mobile and bend over like in battle, sniffing to the right, it will not work to the left ... and maybe in this respect tarkov will become the game that is deprived of such a dominance of rats and campers, they will simply get out of it! customization of weapons is very detailed, I have never seen it like this, this is also a huge plus, coupled with the fact that the weapon will wedge and jam, like in a stalker, and this can create very intriguing moments! again, the system of deaths, also very competent, that one can die from bleeding, poisoning, dehydration, etc. I would especially like to note the motivation system, namely that when you are killed in a raid and you lose all your taken loot, this will motivate players to play more tactfully and balanced! In general, I think that in Tarkov, due to all these features, the place of the slokota will be very inadequate, which also cannot but rejoice! As for the dissatisfaction of some about the visual style of the game, guys, how do you imagine the world after some global upheavals, like a bright colorful cartoon? on the contrary, all this dullness and gloom only enhances the atmosphere of the game, as for me, it's just gorgeous! 

F
FireMixRU 30.10.21

Hmm, a kind of Russian R6 / Socom, 

Make maps and modes in the R6 style Siege, and the Siege is retired. Everything is much better here. Straight surprised

Modified on November 25, 2015 by FireMixRU

s
spider91 30.10.21

As for the dissatisfaction of some about the visual style of the game, guys, how do you imagine the world after some global upheavals, like a bright colorful cartoon? on the contrary, all this dullness and gloom only enhances the atmosphere of the game, as for me, it's just gorgeous! 

But are these global shocks obligatory once again?

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

Interview with developers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06twtzsV-TY&feature=player_detailpage#t=0

As for the dissatisfaction of some about the visual style of the game, guys, how do you imagine the world after some global upheavals, like a bright colorful cartoon? on the contrary, all this dullness and gloom only enhances the atmosphere of the game, as for me, it's just gorgeous! 

Please tell me which jokers are close to your ideal, what exactly are they so remarkable, and for what features do you like them?

s
spider91 30.10.21

Please tell me which jokers are close to your ideal, what exactly are they so remarkable, and for what features do you like them?

I point out the banality of shooters produced in the CIS countries, but you, in turn, are trying to shift attention to something else

R
ROOSTER)))) 30.10.21

[quote name = 'spider91' timestamp = '1448441180' post = '5033827'] I am pointing out the banality of shooters produced in the CIS countries, but you, in turn, are trying to shift attention to something else [/ quote]

huh, but actually why banality?))) how do you imagine the beginning of the development of the conflict and its consequences? that is, the beginning of any shooter?))) and where is it not trivial, in a witch?))), of course, you can start a shooter like that - say, a Dagestan wedding is going, drove an understated dream, the priors began to smack from trauma, a bullet accidentally hit a passing one towards another Gypsy wedding and away we go, everyone is running around the fruit and shmotachny markets, everyone is in adedas, everything is fun and colorful, a continuous team death match)))

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

I point out the banality of shooters produced in the CIS countries, but you, in turn, are trying to shift attention to something else

Do not move away from the question, I have a suspicion that jokers are not interesting to you at all as a genre and you came here purely to cheat.

.l1te 30.10.21

[member = 'Kirill_Kopylenkov'], exactly like this: agree: 

R
ROOSTER)))) 30.10.21

I don’t believe the gameplay video is montage level yubisoft. There will be a lagging f2p bottom with schoolchildren

Well, wait and see, I still want to believe the opposite!

R
ROOSTER)))) 30.10.21

[member = 'spider91'], so what? I do not understand your discontent, the games are similar to both a stalker and a subway, and so what? if you want a different setting, run to witchcraft, there is a future with exoskeletons, play who does not give you? or you are offended that the developers did not please you and decided to dilute demagoguery on this topic, then I’ll say easier, the game is clearly not for you, and your comments do not change anything at all. : icon_wink:  

s
spider91 30.10.21

[member = white_voodoo],

55917_617146164973484_1272133859_o.jpg

xr_cop_screen_014_1280w.jpg

large_metro2033preview_3.jpg

metro-last-light-1.jpg

media7.jpg

find 10 differences

Do not move away from the question, I have a suspicion that jokers are not interesting to you at all as a genre and you came here purely to cheat.

loool.gifjakie.png
I described what I specifically disliked and what I specifically liked. You start to translate the arrows, as if you were hooked that I was stopping your hypetrain) to each his own, naturally
I am only saying that for a shooter, post-apocalyptic gloom is not the only possible setting, as it is defended here