3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Joker 30.10.21 08:58 pm

Escape from Tarkov

24fa5b00b0a568ed065b685db02855f9.jpg

Platform: PC

Genre: Online Action with RPG elements

Developer: Battlestate Games nJqsydyRpks.jpg

Release date: 2016

Pre-order: http://www.escapefromtarkov.com/preorder-page

Escape from Tarkov is a game from the Russian studio Battlestate Games, positioning itself as a multiplayer shooter with RPG elements. 

“The hero of the game finds himself in a modern Russian city where anarchy reigns: only the fittest will be able to reveal all the secrets of Tarkov and get out of it alive. Combat simulator in dangerous conditions uses a variety of system modules to fully immerse in the gameplay and feel the reality of what is happening, ”reads the official description. 

[hide = 'Game video']

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPlnHe9l34E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a70_QmnjhCU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=06twtzsV-TY

[/ hide]

[hide = 'Screenshots']sBYxD1KAfRo.jpg

RPU64fQ-AA8.jpgspGfCKPaxVc.jpgPml6p-TgEPc.jpgQsvdwO6jTvg.jpg9b4ducq_QIw.jpgr7nk6PdvjB0.jpgr1NUj0bz-tY.jpgECR5ACvdG2Y.jpg[/ hide]

Modified December 30, 2015 by OLD DEIS
123 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hroft23 30.10.21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2G1Ch0WJkeU&feature=youtu.be

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

The animators have really done a very good job, DICE needs to buy back the types who are capable of synchronizing first-person animations with a full-size model at such a high level, this is a very hard painstaking work.

k
kolian666 30.10.21

[member = 'Grantovich'], well, nothing has been shown about synchronization here and it is not yet known how it will work in multiplayer ... but in general everything looks cool so far, of course, there has probably never been such elaboration of details in shooters

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

[member = 'Grantovich'], well, nothing has been shown about synchronization here and it is not yet known how it will work in multiplayer ... but in general everything looks cool so far, of course, there has probably never been such elaboration of details in shooters

We watch the video attentively at 9: 10-9: 35, but they tell Russians in white that there will be a synchronization of first-person animations with a full-size model.

There shouldn't be any problems with this in a cartoon.

k
kolian666 30.10.21

[quote name = 'Grantovich' timestamp = '1454584280' post = '5089363'] that will sync first person animations with full size model [/ quote]

the keyword "will be", how it is implemented is not shown ... to check it, you need to run the game in one session from two computers and watch the animation on both, then it will be possible to assert something

in BF4, by the way, this animation desynchronization has already been fixed with patches

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

that there will be a synchronization of the first person animations with the full-size model

the keyword "will be", how it is implemented is not shown ... to check it, you need to run the game in one session from two computers and watch the animation on both, then it will be possible to assert something

in BF4, by the way, this animation desynchronization has already been fixed with patches

By and large, it doesn't really matter to me how it will look on someone else's computer, the main thing for me is that everything on my computer works perfectly, and there hasn't been such a mess like in battle, where we run with the gun upside down on the sprint, but the real the model lowers it down, and there are enough of such jambs. Datsy are artisans, they are not able to synchronize animations from the first person with animations from the third, they do everything according to the principle:

2347607fb.png

k
kolian666 30.10.21

[member = 'Grantovich'], you contradict yourself, it doesn't matter to you how your animation looks on someone's computer, but you yourself cannot see your animation from the third person, but it is important for you that it matches ... so why ?

and in the BF, besides this insignificant, not influencing jamb with a pistol, can you name something else? or is this what ruins the whole game for you?

p
prafesianal 30.10.21

[member = 'Grantovich'], https://youtu.be/2G1Ch0WJkeU?t=5m39s

they heard you = D

R
RimasG 30.10.21

the keyword "will" is not shown as it is implemented ...

But in general, in this video, you were shown an animation of reloading from a third person.  

Modified on February 4th, 2016 by Maximus

k
kolian666 30.10.21

[quote name = 'Maximus' timestamp = '1454587377' post = '5089394'] But in general, you were shown a third person reload animation in this video. [/ quote]

and?

I'm actually talking about synchronization, in a real multiplayer session

R
RimasG 30.10.21

[quote name = 'kolian666' timestamp = '1454587689' post = '5089398'] and? [/ quote]

The question is, is it technically feasible, the question is in the network code.

k
kolian666 30.10.21

[quote name = 'Maximus' timestamp = '1454589442' post = '5089411'] it is technically feasible [/ quote]

I didn't argue with that, technically everything is cool with them

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

[member = 'Grantovich'], you contradict yourself, it doesn't matter to you how your animation looks on someone's computer, but you yourself cannot see your animation from the third person, but it is important for you that it matches ... so why ?

and in the BF, besides this insignificant, not influencing jamb with a pistol, can you name something else? or is this what ruins the whole game for you?

Did you notice the slow animation on the sprint either? Take the same guns with your friend and run after him, and you will be surprised how much faster than yours at the same speed of movement of his animation, by three of his steps, you will make only two shakes of the barrel, although everything should be in sync. I need full synchronization so that at last I can see my shadow in the game ... if you turn it on now through the console, it will be a very unpleasant sight, which is why they are embarrassed to do it, and we still play as vampires.

[member = 'Grantovich'], https://youtu.be/2G1Ch0WJkeU?t=5m39s

they heard you = D

I always knew that I could influence the gaming industry: icon_mrgreen: 

k
kolian666 30.10.21

[quote name = 'Grantovich' timestamp = '1454590871' post = '5089426'] Did you notice the slow animation on the sprint either? [/ quote]

no) I played there even out of inexperience, I shot people

in bf4, many restrictions and simplifications were due to the fact that the game came out on the past gene, this year and let's see what the dice can do in the online next gene game (in the bfront, how is this by the way? otherwise I didn’t play)

but tarkov pleases so far, if everything that they promise is implemented exactly like this

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

[quote name = 'kolian666' timestamp = '1454591444' post = '5089433'] (in the front, how about this by the way? otherwise I did not play) [/ quote]

It is better there, but still not perfect, there are minor jams and out-of-sync, but in general it is much better than in bf4.

Let's see what they will roll out to us in the new battle.

That's what Tarkov will not be enough for - it's destructible, I hope this case will be filed in the sequel.

k
kolian666 30.10.21

[quote name = 'Grantovich' timestamp = '1454593147' post = '5089451'] That's what Tarkov won't be missing - it's destructible [/ quote]

Well, here the scale is not the same as to be completely destructible to saw, and there is no equipment, I even doubt that there will be something heavier than the grenade launcher

M
Mr. Objectivity 30.10.21

If there is a mod ala dayz, then day 1

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

That's what Tarkov won't be missing - it's destructibility.

Well, here the scale is not the same as to be completely destructible to saw, and there is no equipment, I even doubt that there will be something heavier than the grenade launcher

They can also cut down on RPGs, there is the same in Stalker, but 40mm would be enough for me to break through the wall where I need to, and put the camper down.

N
NEW Valtron 3D 30.10.21

By the way, from the announcement, I follow the project, and it is surprising that the hammock is most loyal to its future.
On most resources, too big ambitions for a small studio cause mistrust, an engine on which games of similar scale are not particularly observed, a Russian thirst for profit even before release with a further bolt on quality, tediousness of gameplay with all these labor animations, support service in the future (such as anti-cheaters and content), etc. - And of course NSD with a hint of further drink donut wine, at the cost of AAA releases.
Well, personally, I do not cherish much hope, but I follow the project, and I will be glad if the developers succeed, and on the CIS multiplayer front, a new asterisk will play, and even if I don’t hack it for a long time, it’s always fun to read tons of posts for the first time bathhert, lulz, dram, etc. on the forums. "Food" will be the sea)

M
Mr. Objectivity 30.10.21

[member = 'NEW Valtron 3D'], dudes made a contract wars, they already have money above the roof