3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Joker 30.10.21 08:58 pm

Escape from Tarkov

24fa5b00b0a568ed065b685db02855f9.jpg

Platform: PC

Genre: Online Action with RPG elements

Developer: Battlestate Games nJqsydyRpks.jpg

Release date: 2016

Pre-order: http://www.escapefromtarkov.com/preorder-page

Escape from Tarkov is a game from the Russian studio Battlestate Games, positioning itself as a multiplayer shooter with RPG elements. 

“The hero of the game finds himself in a modern Russian city where anarchy reigns: only the fittest will be able to reveal all the secrets of Tarkov and get out of it alive. Combat simulator in dangerous conditions uses a variety of system modules to fully immerse in the gameplay and feel the reality of what is happening, ”reads the official description. 

[hide = 'Game video']

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPlnHe9l34E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a70_QmnjhCU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=06twtzsV-TY

[/ hide]

[hide = 'Screenshots']sBYxD1KAfRo.jpg

RPU64fQ-AA8.jpgspGfCKPaxVc.jpgPml6p-TgEPc.jpgQsvdwO6jTvg.jpg9b4ducq_QIw.jpgr7nk6PdvjB0.jpgr1NUj0bz-tY.jpgECR5ACvdG2Y.jpg[/ hide]

Modified December 30, 2015 by OLD DEIS
123 Comments
Sort by:
x
xWhItEWoLFx 30.10.21

[member = 'Kirill_Kopylenkov'],  

Then why go into the topic of the game for which you have skepticism and a little hate? 

Modified December 27, 2015 by xWhItEWoLFx

J
Joker 30.10.21

Screenshots drove up

sBYxD1KAfRo.jpg

RPU64fQ-AA8.jpgspGfCKPaxVc.jpgPml6p-TgEPc.jpgQsvdwO6jTvg.jpg9b4ducq_QIw.jpgr7nk6PdvjB0.jpgr1NUj0bz-tY.jpgECR5ACvdG2Y.jpg

Modified December 26, 2015 by OLD DEIS

k
kashkamalashka 30.10.21

Plump, but smacks of a certain curvature, for some reason it seems to me

J
Joker 30.10.21

The game is being developed in Unity 5.

Fuck ... How did you make a picture comparable to the most graphical nextgen projects with the help of such an engine?

J
Jordan. 30.10.21

art

M
Mechanic 30.10.21

Pre-order dad.gif

http://www.escapefromtarkov.com/preorder-page

k
kolian666 30.10.21

well, 5 pieces together with the season book is apparently already the norm (

x
xWhItEWoLFx 30.10.21

[member = 'Mechanic'], 

Even I got a bomb from the price.

M
Mechanic 30.10.21

Well, in general, I see no reason to take more expensive 1600. It will be tested in alpha / beta even without us. DayZ, which has been in alpha for 2 years, was enough for me and nothing good can be expected. And in general, so far there is little information on the game, you need at least live gameplay at least from beta to make a purchase decision.

K
Ku6opr 30.10.21

If the price is on the computer, what will be on the consoles? I'm scared already.

L
Lopan 30.10.21

What do you want?
You have already been shown a couple of rendered rollers and aqua mineral.
It's time to put money into this world game.
The level of the American AAA project is not cheap, especially if it is done on a unit.
But wait, are you Russophobes here? Modified December 29, 2015 by Lopan

G
Glen L 30.10.21

why.gif  why so expensive?

k
kolian666 30.10.21

[quote name = 'Glen L' timestamp = '1451425929' post = '5065327'] why is it so expensive? [/ quote]

1600 is the usual price, like, now almost all new items with such a price tag come out, say thank you that it's not 60 bucks)

T
TheVS 30.10.21

[quote name = "kolian666" post = "5065328" timestamp = "1451426032"] [quote name = "Glen L" post = "5065327" timestamp = "1451425929"] why so expensive? [/ quote] 1600 regular price like, now almost all new items with such a price tag come out, say thank you for not 60 bucks) [/ quote] 1600 for a game in which there will be a paid expansion of the inventory is already a little different IMHO.

L
LimeNox 30.10.21

Pre-order
http://www.escapefromtarkov.com/preorder-page
And now NSD has arrived. Classic.

.l1te 30.10.21

1600, meh, I'll wait for the reviews, perhaps

k
kolian666 30.10.21

[quote name = 'TheVS' timestamp = '1451428127' post = '5065338'] 1600 for a game in which there will be a paid inventory expansion is a little different IMHO. [/ quote]

as if in other games there is no donation, now, even in purely single-coil games, they sell a lot for real, not to mention MMOs

this is certainly not good, but it is a fact (

S
Shpak-G 30.10.21

Paid expansion of local options for "inventory" and "chest" ... pokerface.gif

Who thought of not making the usual set of game + season, why pay for miserable deluxe plots?jakie.png

Good luck to them with this approach.

M
MWorld II 30.10.21

[quote name = 'kolian666' timestamp = '1451464318' post = '5065495'] as if there is no donation in other games, now even in purely single-coil games they sell a lot for real, not to mention MMOs [/ quote]

it’s one thing when big publishers do it and if it’s drink that wine, society and the press will give

the other is unknown developers who can do whatever they want with their system, and those who pay in advance will not get anything in the end, because the game will fail. Well, such a thing  

Most of all, it is surprising that there is also a life pass, and only in the most expensive edition 

M
Mechanic 30.10.21

Questions / Answers from developers

[spoil] So, as promised, the answers to the most important questions that interest you.

We would also like to note separately that the game is not a Free to Play project. There will be no microtransactions in the game. You pay once per game. Q: When will it be on Steam? A: Some time after the release of the game on our own platform. Q: Can you give approximate alpha dates to understand whether it is worth taking versions with a chance for alpha now? A: First quarter of 2016. Q: I have a question, will alpha tests, beta tests be held on the Steam platform or in a separate game client? A: In a separate game client. Q: That is, if you have not pre-ordered, then you will not play the beta version ?! A: There is a chance to get access to beta testing if you subscribe to the site news (sign up). Pre-order gives guaranteed admission to the beta test of the project. Q: I would pre-order, but where are the system requirements? O: System requirements will be published after the new year, in early January. Q: If I pre-order during the beta test, can I get it? A: Yes, if the beta test is running at the time of pre-order. Q: And when will the access to the beta test be raffled off? A: When will the date for the start of beta testing be determined? Q: Will it be possible to buy all the packs after the release of the game? A: No, after the release there will be other bundles in which the bonuses will be significantly less. Q: How long will the Limited edition pack last? How long? When is the last day you can buy it? A: Limited edition will last 2-3 months. Q: Will there be an alpha and beta test for MAC? A: Yes, but after the PC release. Q: Tell me, when will the alpha and beta testing end, the price of the game will decrease? A: Perhaps the first time the game will be sold at a discount. V: Will the game be alpha / beta on Steam? Or is it the test first, then the Steam release? And if the second option - can you then link your account to the Steam profile? A: Yes, Steam will have its own test. It is not clear yet about linking an account to Steam, but it will be possible to play on the same servers as Steam players. Q: Will there be a non-digital edition? A: It will. Q: I've been collecting collectible (gift) editions, will you have this? A: The Gift (Collector's) Edition will be like the regular physical version, but after the release. The price is still unknown. Q: Is this the final price? Oh yeah. Q: Does it matter if I register abroad and buy a pack in Russia? A: It matters in which region the game was purchased, in that region it will be able to run. Q: What if we pre-order and either never get the game, or the game will not be completed in the end? A: It will be possible to get a refund for a pre-order. Q: Is a wipe planned, and if so, at what stage of testing? A: There will be wipes in both alpha and beta testing. Q: What does “Unique game identifier” mean? A: A unique sign in front of the nickname, special design of the player's card and possibly a unique visual image (face / head). Q: Unique secure container, what is it for? A: You can store items in it that will not disappear if you died in the raid. Q: What additional equipment and resources in the stash? A: The composition is still being determined (these are food, medicines, cartridges, weapon parts, barter items). Q: Large hiking backpack, what are the differences from the standard backpack? A: More cells. B: Combat tactical tomahawk, just a unique melee weapon model, or is it something different from standard melee weapons? A: Different. Melee weapons in the game have their own unique characteristics that differ from each other. Q: Improved standings with all traders, what's this? A: Merchants will treat you better, give you discounts and an expanded product range. Q: A lot of money in the starter kit, how much more? A: 2-3 times more than the standard edition. Q: Gigantic stash size (10x60), what is the size of a standard stash? A: The size of a standard stash is 10x20. Q: Improved starter set of equipment and inventory, and what are the differences from the standard one? A: The standard set of equipment and inventory will be received by those who buy the game after the release. These are some basic items in limited quantities. For example, in the usual set of inventory you will receive 1 magazine for the PM, in the improved 2 + a pack of cartridges. Q: A copy of the game before release, how many days earlier? A: 3 to 10 days. Q: I still think, is there any point in taking 5 pieces? As a bonus, I will get an inventory, in fact, which in the first skirmish can I lose? A: If you take everything with you right away, then yes, you can lose everything if you die. But physically, you won't be able to take everything with you. Q: Will we be able to increase the size of the stash ourselves or is it only for those who have pre-ordered? A: Yes, it will be possible to increase the cache in the game over time and under certain conditions. Does it make sense to take 5 pieces? As a bonus, I will get an inventory, in fact, which in the first skirmish can I lose? A: If you take everything with you right away, then yes, you can lose everything if you die. But physically you won't be able to take everything with you. Q: Will we be able to increase the size of the stash ourselves or is it just for those who pre-ordered? A: Yes, it will be possible to increase the cache in the game over time and under certain conditions. Does it make sense to take 5 pieces? As a bonus, I will get an inventory, in fact, which in the first skirmish can I lose? A: If you take everything with you right away, then yes, you can lose everything if you die. But physically, you won't be able to take everything with you. Q: Will we be able to increase the size of the stash ourselves or is it only for those who have pre-ordered? A: Yes, it will be possible to increase the cache in the game over time and under certain conditions.  

Best regards, Battlestate Games development team. [/ Spoil]

Modified December 30, 2015 by Mechanic