3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Big boss 30.10.21 09:00 pm

STALKER: Clear Sky

The game, I think, will not go far from the original. :? Personally, my opinion is that our developers do not know how to make high-quality and interesting games.
Stalker is a good game, but personally I do not stay in my memory
123 Comments
Sort by:
J
Just Player 30.10.21

I read a couple of forums diagonally, it's just horror in terms of optimization: scare:
Either crashes, then tomrozid is wild (24 frames at 9800gx), full max either slows down, or is not displayed at all.
And patch 1.5 has already been released chtoli: scare:

d
detroitwut 30.10.21

[quote name = "Just a Player"] I read a couple of forums diagonally, it's just horror in terms of optimization: scare:
Either crashes, then tomrozid is wild (24 frames on 9800gx), full max either slows down, or is not displayed at all.
And patch 1.5 chtoli has already been released: scare: [/ quote]

Yes, there is this: razz: I have everything at max. 20-30fps. Mnu had no flights. And because of the patch, bitch, it was impossible to load old saves. So yesterday I started to go through again.

B
Beloved and respected by 30.10.21

I can count on 60 fps at 1280x1024 with 8800 gts 312?

d
detroitwut 30.10.21

[quote name = "Everyone's beloved and respected"] Can I count on 60 fps at 1280x1024 with 8800 gts 312? [/ quote]

yes. on low.

g
grasa 30.10.21

and there dynamic light and shadows can be turned off as in the old stalker? otherwise my computer can't handle: lol:

J
Just Player 30.10.21

[b] Everyone's beloved and respected [/ b],
With a crust of 2duo at 30-35, no more probably: wink:
I haven't played myself yet, but I guess from what I read.

B
Beloved and respected by 30.10.21

[b] detroitwut [/ b], yyy
life is shit, but our optimizer's hands grow out of the ass: gigi:

N
Neversmile 30.10.21

I can’t stand the fucking x ray engine anymore: kdsfot :: jkfsdl: lkljklkjl permanent bug x ray engine the game crashes because of it and I need everything from the beginning !!!!!! hoopoes optimizers or whoever is responsible for it: dn: tired

C
Chieffy 30.10.21

Damn, on my conference at 1440 * 900 beta was terribly slow. Tell me, is the release build the same in terms of optimization?
And what is there, on XP, you can make chips of the tenth direct?

N
Neversmile 30.10.21

[quote name = "ChiefMaster"] damn, on my conference at 1440 * 900 beta was terribly slow. Tell me, is the release build the same in terms of optimization?
And what is there, on XP, you can make chips of the tenth direct? [/ Quote] optimization in: ass: out of 10 direct nothing is impossible. Everything is blocked. I have gear of war bioshock anrial torment world in conflict on maximum and stalker on high tomos on 1024 by 1280 [url = http: //www.World-of-Smilies.com] [img] http://www.world-of-smilies.com/wos_gewalt/stabed.gif [/ img] [/ url]

P
PCgamer! 30.10.21

it's good that 4 gigs of RAM bought kljk; .jkjk

L
Lite 30.10.21

del

P
PCgamer! 30.10.21

asshole, so hotstsa you put a minus: sad:

d
detroitwut 30.10.21

And I have already passed. : razz: the plot was short. I'll go through the 2nd time, the current with the sides already and with a full exploration of the world; klj; .lk

[b] PCgamer! [/ b], but give me a plus! : razz:

L
Lite 30.10.21

[b] PCgamer! [/ b], Nenada I put a minus: gigi:

g
grasa 30.10.21

and I hate you all
get out of heer stalker! : jkfsdl:

L
Lite 30.10.21

del

N
Neversmile 30.10.21

while playing I was satisfied, the same stalker only with chips that were not in 1: ads:
I had to start all over again .... thanks to the testers and the engine.screw u GSC [url = http: //www.world-of-smilies.com ] [img] http://www.world-of-smilies.com/smiliemaker/dyn_2_31_7_0_0_0_0_0_0.gif [/ img] [/ url]

d
dmishe 30.10.21

lol, do not get the game a week earlier: gigi:

B
Blink 55 30.10.21

in general, I'm starting to play.
my pc is overloaded. blue screen of death.
error - 0x000000B8: ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC
tell me what to do ??