3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Big boss 30.10.21 09:00 pm

STALKER: Clear Sky

The game, I think, will not go far from the original. :? Personally, my opinion is that our developers do not know how to make high-quality and interesting games.
Stalker is a good game, but personally I do not stay in my memory
123 Comments
Sort by:
d
detroitwut 30.10.21

Damn, why doesn't anything crash for me? : dfsf: probably somehow not playing like that.

P
PCgamer! 30.10.21

[b] detroitwut [/ b],

+ 1

straight arms and no fantasy :)

T
Tremere 30.10.21

and I'm reading reviews here, and I don't even want to run the game at 8600gt.

B
Blink 55 30.10.21

[b] detroitwut [/ b],
tell me confu ???
I have HP professional SP 3, 8800, Athlon 64 X2 6000+
pours out, and so that saves are not loaded later: ((

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 33 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] PCgamer! [/ b], the developer is that? yeah. straight would

P
PCgamer! 30.10.21

[b] Blink 55 [/ b],

and the developers will also do well

J
Just Player 30.10.21

That's because of this shit (in terms of optimization), PC gaming is called shit. Sometimes deservedly: dn:

[b] detroitwut [/ b]
Lucky means, since everything works: crazy:

d
detroitwut 30.10.21

[quote name = "Blink 55"] [b] detroitwut [/ b],
tell me confu ???
I have HP professional SP 3, 8800, Athlon 64 X2 6000+
pours out, and so that saves are not loaded later: ((
[/ quote]

QX6850 3.0 GHz, 9800 GX2 SLI, 4GB frame ddr3. Windows two. but in stalker identity on hp sp3 I play.

C
Chieffy 30.10.21

and I have a second server pack, I don’t even want to install whist for the stalker
[b] detroitwut [/ b], is there an effect of volumetric lights and volumetric smoke on XP?

N
Neversmile 30.10.21

[quote name = "Blink 55"] Kick, buggy shit.
takes off at one, two.
I can't really play.
some kind of engine bug. [/ quote] the same thing. this problem was pursued by changing in 1 part. but here it is just too much. thanks to the engine bug, it was necessary to start all over again, but even this does not save the game tomrosit sometimes godlessly and frequent crashes

J
Just Player 30.10.21

[b] detroitwut [/ b],
Figase: shock:

d
detroitwut 30.10.21

[quote name = "ChiefMaster"]
[b] detroitwut [/ b], there is an effect on XP volyumetrik Lights and volumetric smoke? [/ quote]

ONLY on Vista.

N
Neversmile 30.10.21

the coolest on the mountain is water. where it comes into contact with the land, all its wretchedness is visible.
there is still a foolishness that when the GG walks on water (even if it is a puddle), the speed of the step slows down as if the water there is higher than knee-deep

E
Elzerd 30.10.21

Paid beta testers, why are you outraged? Rejoice - you are playing a week ahead of release!

N
Neversmile 30.10.21

[quote name = "Elzerd"] Paid beta testers, why are you outraged? Rejoice - you are playing a week before the release! [/ Quote] you can't laugh at someone else's grief: ksfd:

P
PK 30.10.21

What does PSi gaming actually have to do with it, as if they did not know what to expect from the [i] creators of the original STALKER [/ i]. There is nothing to buy an obvious hack, and then still cry that everything is crooked.

V
Vernes 30.10.21

Not only is it buggy, but Starforce also interferes with life. I'm waiting for the American release
[spoil]
[url = http: //pixs.ru/? Ref = 82827] [img] http://img.pixs.ru/images/33658gif_8253175_82827.gif [/ img] [/ url] [ / spoil]
: gigi:

N
Neversmile 30.10.21

I read the official forum. After I picked up the jaw from the floor after seeing the number of complaints from people with different errors, I also wanted to write about my own, but I noticed that the developers solve 1 out of 20 errors, or even less so I did not waste my energy.
my hands were itching to swear at everyone and everything, but I held on: evil:: ass:: jkfsdl:: jksdf:: fds :: gfs:

d
dmishe 30.10.21

hehe, cunning plan 1c in action

N
Neversmile 30.10.21

[quote name = "dmishe"] hehe, cunning plan 1c in action [/ quote] yeah.
scam of the year #% # @!

B
Blink 55 30.10.21

[b] detroitwut [/ b],
and what is the direct x, from the last something ??
I shake some for March, I'll try to use it. maybe
[b] PK [/ b], the
cactus is painfully delicious.
it would not be interesting, yawned, threw it away and went to play 360.
and here. nra. I want to play.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 3 minutes 15 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] PCgamer! [/ b],
360 is also not lit for everyone.
however, this does not negate the fact that the collection box is trash.