3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Big boss 30.10.21 09:00 pm

STALKER: Clear Sky

The game, I think, will not go far from the original. :? Personally, my opinion is that our developers do not know how to make high-quality and interesting games.
Stalker is a good game, but personally I do not stay in my memory
123 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lite 30.10.21

del

S
StopCloud 30.10.21

Maybe it's enough to breed demagoguery here, with whom what needs to be shared, etc.

d
detroitwut 30.10.21

[b] Pakkun [/ b], in 5-6 hours. Well, I did a couple of sideways there and fought a little.

[quote name = "Blink 55"] [b] detroitwut [/ b],
and what is the direct x, from the last something ??

[/ quote]

ugug.

q
qdash 30.10.21

For the sake of Stalker, Vista will not bet a hundred pounds. Let them ... knight with their DX10. I'll swing the broken line.

g
gogitos 30.10.21

scribe, I wonder when to wait for a non-important version .. read the reviews didn't want to put

T
Tan 30.10.21

Glitchy G ....... often kicks, and even after the patch, my very first quest where the outpost needs to be saved is buggy (before the patch there were all the rules): shock: stupidly, the script does not go through a guy sitting on a tower and stares at distance .......

M
Meatwad967 30.10.21

All clear. The game, with a clear conscience, I skip: gigi:

P
PCgamer! 30.10.21

work, work paid beta testers: sfddsf:

dad in a week will get into a bug-free final version: kfsk:

T
Tremere 30.10.21

[b] PCgamer! [/ b], but it's a pity that the game is incomplete, judging by the reviews, interesting features have finally appeared there.

P
PCgamer! 30.10.21

[b] Tremere [/ b],

I played with all these features in the first part :)

akm mod: gigi:

N
Neversmile 30.10.21

Part 1 is not compatible with the grouping counter because of the structure of the 1st levels. If you enter there only to scientists or into debt (with a mod), having entered freedom, everything deteriorates due to the fact that the base of the debt is central. There is both the plot (bartender) and the transition ( to wild territory and to pripyat) everything is normal here

B
Blink 55 30.10.21

honored AG. Open a bunch of beta testers.
Trouble, like many others, is an engine error. broken saves.
generally hello pc! : ass:

N
Neversmile 30.10.21

it would be better to postpone inru for another month than to release it ...: brash:

d
detroitwut 30.10.21

damn I can't :-D
I'm probably the only one on this planet who has no problems with the game: kdsfo:

T
Tremere 30.10.21

[b] Neversmile [/ b], it seems to me that the GSC were too arrogant that they decided to release the sequel so quickly.

P
PCgamer! 30.10.21

I personally, even if you will crack, will not play ...

Play a month in bug-free, polished game that everyone and wish ...

nefik spÑ–shit popered dad in hell: razz:

B
Blink 55 30.10.21

[b] PCgamer! [/ b] who is in a hurry.
game off. came out? came out!
what pretensions?
the fact that the fat-eaters, people, shield the rednecks. yes it is.
but I FSUs.
demolished the game.

d
detroitwut 30.10.21

[quote name = "! PCgamer" ] I personally, even if you will crack, will not play ...

Play a month in bug-free, polished game that everyone and wish ...

nefik spÑ–shit popered dad in hell: razz: [/ quote]

not stsy dad, in early 2009 you will test the console version of dragon age on the pc: sfddsf:

[spoil]: razz:: razz:: razz: [/ spoil]

P
PCgamer! 30.10.21

[b] Blink 55 [/ b],

I've been waiting for a stalker for 6 years, so a month earlier, a month later, it's not important to torment the addon :)

complaints? and you didn’t seem to know that there will be a sea of ​​bugs? it was not yesterday that you first met the products of the CIS game dev ...

L
Lite 30.10.21

del