3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Segal 31.10.21 10:43 am

XIII - comic shooter

I played the demo. Not only is there stunningly stylish graphics, but also the gameplay is excellent - which is only the first chase, when the hero is chased by bandits on a helicopter and on a boat. And the interactivity is such that Deus Ex starts smoking on the sidelines - you can use any object. For example, hit the enemy in the head with a chair. Or a bottle. Or something else that is badly screwed on.

In general, we are waiting for the full version with great impatience.

71 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 31.10.21

Hmm, wow. I really didn't expect it. I was so sure that Mr. It will be necessary to look at the demo necessarily.

H
Halfback 31.10.21

I already played in 13.: evil: I don't know about you, but it is buggy for me.

At the Military Base, if they kill me, then after a few seconds everything hangs and Windows write about an error.

There are such glitches on the beach: when I kill an enemy, he starts to fall and the screen starts to shake for a few seconds and then everything goes fine. There is also a glitch with a boat. As soon as it floats up to me, the same thing starts. But at this level it does not throw it into Windows.

My system: Radeon8500 64MB (max quality), 256MB RAM, 1800AthlonXP, OS WindowsXP SP1, AC97 integrated sound. All firewood is new.

Not a single game has been buggy yet, but here is such a shit.

Can anyone know what the matter is and how to solve the problem?

S
Salo 31.10.21

I already played in 13.: evil: I don't know about you, but it is buggy for me.

At the Military Base, if they kill me, then after a few seconds everything hangs and Windows write about an error.

There are such glitches on the beach: when I kill an enemy, he starts to fall and the screen starts to shake for a few seconds and then everything goes fine. There is also a glitch with a boat. As soon as it floats up to me, the same thing starts. But at this level it does not throw it into Windows.

My system: Radeon8500 64MB (max quality), 256MB RAM, 1800AthlonXP, OS WindowsXP SP1, AC97 integrated sound. All firewood is new.

Not a single game has been buggy yet, but here is such a shit.

Can anyone know what the matter is and how to solve the problem?

You should have looked at the release date, this game is not out yet. So thank the pirates.

PS Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy is being sold on Savyolovsky.

S
Segal 31.10.21

PS Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy is being sold on Savyolovsky, which is also a stolen beta.

H
Halfback 31.10.21

: wink: I played the demo, not the beta. And I still can't fix this buggy mess. Maybe there will be a patch for the demo? I think it's all the same in vidyah lil XP buggy:?:

S
Segal 31.10.21

: wink: I played the demo, not the beta. And I still can't fix this buggy mess. Maybe there will be a patch for the demo? I think the point is still in vidyah lil XP is buggy:?: We played on three different machines - it was not buggy anywhere. And everywhere XP was installed with a service pack.

H
Halfback 31.10.21

Here's another glitch: on the pier, if you go to the boat and don't jump on it, you can really get stuck in the doorway and that's it ...

In any case, the game is stylish and tasteful. The picture is happy with the eyes and does not bother. Here's an example of how to make a hit out of a game relying on gameplay and not on mind-blowing graphics with brakes. : clever:

I would also like some Rotten Halibut or Lousy Wolf not to spoil the localization with their translations and incompatibility with patches. : fight:

D
Deadly 31.10.21

Fine! This project was a dark horse, despite the positive reviews. When it comes out, I will definitely buy it.

ps Is the game very demanding?

H
Halfback 31.10.21

I do not slow down at all. It's going very smoothly. 256 meters of operative is more than enough. : D I will definitely buy it too. The game is awesome and has a cool storyline. There has never been anything like this since Max Payne. :!: Only my vidyakha problems with anti-aliasing, and from this the above glitches.

N
Neprus 31.10.21

I liked it too.

Fresh and exciting.

We are waiting for the release.

N
Nik 31.10.21

I played the demo. Not only is there stunningly stylish graphics, but also the gameplay is excellent - which is only the first chase, when the hero is chased by bandits on a helicopter and on a boat. And the interactivity is such that Deus Ex starts smoking on the sidelines - you can use any object. For example, hit the enemy in the head with a chair. Or a bottle. Or something else that is badly screwed on.

In general, we are waiting for the full version with great impatience.

I completely agree. Before starting the demo, I was skeptical about games like Tron 2.0 and XIII. But then ... The demo went through in one breath and I'm already waiting for the full version. The question is when?

S
Segal 31.10.21

The answer is by Christmas.

N
Nik 31.10.21

The answer is by Christmas.

Shoto of all the developers for Christmas :). Let's remember the same Half Life2

V
Vitaly Vorobyov 31.10.21

The demo is awesome !!!

But the graph is slightly worse than on the screenshots.

K
Kaligula-III 31.10.21

I bought it on 2 discs from pirates ... It was Russified correctly and generally pleasant impressions, though save only in control points, although I could not fully figure it out ... So, I went to the winter mission, and here it is required of me 3rd disc ... Here's a pancake and sailed, whatever I did, no matter how I dodged a bummer ... That's it ...

B
Blink 55 31.10.21

IMHO it is better not to buy Perat discs, since a new protection system has been applied in the Ubi Soft game ....... so you will have to wait for Akella's localization :)

Would already be sooner....

M
MeilerSrun 31.10.21

Help, pliz! Who passed, remember the mission, where you have to overhear two dudes in a hotel bazaar, and then dunk them? Duc here, the next mission in which you need to get into the sanctuary. I soaked everyone there, reached a small church where there are two benches and a slab, as I understand it, a tombstone. There is a button with a sign next to it in the wall, and if you press it, the slab on the floor moves a little, but you can't climb down. Since I did not find any other moves, I suspect that it is necessary to move the slab with some kind of cancer. Help, I will be very grateful!

A
Action 31.10.21

Go around the cross behind and shoot it until it falls

M
MeilerSrun 31.10.21

Thank you, but I have already passed this place myself! But thanks anyway!

G
GUUD 31.10.21

With the third disc, it's easy - you will need to burn a disc with a specific disc name. Which one - look at the forum at kamrad.ru I just don't remember ...