3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Segal 31.10.21 10:43 am

XIII - comic shooter

I played the demo. Not only is there stunningly stylish graphics, but also the gameplay is excellent - which is only the first chase, when the hero is chased by bandits on a helicopter and on a boat. And the interactivity is such that Deus Ex starts smoking on the sidelines - you can use any object. For example, hit the enemy in the head with a chair. Or a bottle. Or something else that is badly screwed on.

In general, we are waiting for the full version with great impatience.

71 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sirgamer 31.10.21

Strange, my message was not sent. The demo is just creepy. Graphics sucks, gameplay even more so IMHO

IMHO it is better not to buy Perat discs, since a new protection system has been applied in the Ubi Soft game ....... so you will have to wait for Akella's localization :)

Would already be sooner....

From Akella may not be. I left Multitrade a month ago. And the pirates will do whatever is their profit, so ...: clever:

N
Nik 31.10.21

Strange, my message was not sent. The demo is just creepy. Graphics sucks, gameplay even more so IMHO

Eh ... No words, only emotions.

From Akella may not be. I left Multitrade a month ago.

I wonder how it is? From Akella may not be but from Multitrade came out? Do you know that multitrade is just a distributor of Akella Russobit's games, etc. on the territory of Ukraine, that is, it is not an independent publisher. And since Akellovskaya XIII has not yet come out (you can believe me), Mltitreyd has not yet published it.

(How can you write about localizations if you don't know such basic things?)

And the pirates will do whatever is their profit, so ... : clever:

And we haven’t heard anything about a new method of protection either? Well then, buy the pirated version: mrgreen:

B
BlackWizard 31.10.21

4 discs from Akella ... ahem ... too much ... is it worth taking the game? Considering that I liked the deme :)

S
SERGEJ 31.10.21

Of course worth it !!!!!!
I finished this game myself today (I was waiting for Akella's localization, I endured it, I didn't take pirates). Super game !!!!
Although Akella didn’t bother to translate, translate with subtitles. And even then, the videos do not even have them.
They also messed up with the online mode. That is, it is not supported. I wrote them an angry letter about this and after a couple of hours I received an answer. They apologize for the temporary inconvenience. A patch should be released that will solve these problems. They also promised a patch. with full voice translation. :)
This is how much it will weigh ??????
But in spite of these Akelov's glitches, the game should definitely be taken !!!!!!!! Do not even think and do not doubt. It should be in the collection !!!

B
BlackWizard 31.10.21

2SERGEJ: I want to take from Akella (localization) just because I don't throw out almost the same money for a pirate that can end up glitching ... and who am I going to complain to? :) And I don't need a translation :) Don't know, there is no purely English version on the disc?

E
Ex @ ltED_1 31.10.21

Here is the official patch for 34 meters (not Akellovsky, but native), the description in the link:
[url = http: //www.3dgamers.com/news/more/1079131083/] http://www.3dgamers.com/news / more / 1079131083 / [/ url]

S
SERGEJ 31.10.21

[quote name = "BlackWizard"] 2SERGEJ: I want to take (localization) from Akella just because I don't waste almost the same money for a pirate that can end up buggy ... and who am I going to complain to? :) And my translation is not needed :) I do not know the disk is not purely English version? [/ Quote]
piratok xiii in my normal netu.Akelovskaya version and so on almost all angliyskom.Dialogi all on angl.Vsyakie documents (found in the game) and then in English.
One of these days Akella should release this patch for her version.

V
Vovanoff 31.10.21

I bought a license, almost everything has already passed, but right now the patch ...
I will no longer buy fresh games, I will wait for reviews and patches, then play

B
BlackWizard 31.10.21

2Vovanoff: I've been doing this for a long time, I'm tired of spending money on crooked games :)

m
mishaashim 31.10.21

people help!
how to penetrate the second base without raising an alarm and unnoticed.
it's on disc 4. : confused:

a
arcada 31.10.21

All pirate owners requesting the 3rd disk to download the patch together (small, 57kb)

Although IMHO take the pirate for the steward, there is a full license ... a licensed disc is more expensive ... Isn't it pleasant for you to hold in your hands a beautiful box with excellent printing, to swell with pride in your beloved, to be in complete harmony with your conscience and in the firm belief that no one will ask you for the 5th disc !!!

X
XIII 31.10.21

people help!
how to penetrate the second base without raising an alarm and unnoticed.
it's on disc 4.

Download the solution from ag.ru and it's done: wink:

P
Pr8da21r 31.10.21

The first frames of the remaster are encouraging : frog23:
EClSBpmW4AoCkzy.jpg

EClSBpqW4AIR-HH.jpg

EClSBpoW4AIhI9M.jpg

EClSBppXoAEowJQ.jpg

Ps
Boys from 2004, hello everyone)

q
qdash 31.10.21

Looks good, but I missed this joker, so maybe I'll even play. )

L
Ligfip1 31.10.21

looks great

T
Tuborg 31.10.21

55 minutes ago, qdash said:

but I missed this jester

This is how things are not done 

J
JasonWU 31.10.21

The first time I've heard : eb:

a
aRmOnDo 31.10.21

I remember the first time I saw the game and drool began to flow. I love this aesthetics. I have long wanted to pass the original, but no luck. Sel-shading in Classic 13 is a bit outdated, compared to projects like Borderlands, so a remaster is just right. I hope they won't pull too much, it's good that the screenshots are already showing.

F
FKNerv 31.10.21

At one time, this game, except for visuals, could not boast of anything. A very mediocre jester, and in some places completely dull.

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

I remember I bought a pirate on 2 discs, and it crashed in the middle of the game with an error

litsuha was on 4 disks, I thought because of this

and then some crack was set and by some miracle the game continued cake