3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Segal 31.10.21 10:43 am

XIII - comic shooter

I played the demo. Not only is there stunningly stylish graphics, but also the gameplay is excellent - which is only the first chase, when the hero is chased by bandits on a helicopter and on a boat. And the interactivity is such that Deus Ex starts smoking on the sidelines - you can use any object. For example, hit the enemy in the head with a chair. Or a bottle. Or something else that is badly screwed on.

In general, we are waiting for the full version with great impatience.

71 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hroft23 31.10.21

7 hours ago, FKNerv said:

At one time, this game, except for visuals, could not boast of anything. A very mediocre jester, and in some places completely dull.

but you could knock people out with chairs : 57a8bd5c3deb6_FROG10:

G
Grantovich 31.10.21

Visually - for its time, the game is very nice, but the gameplay - not too exciting, one-time walker.

P
Pr8da21r 31.10.21

For me, XIII brings a lot of warm memories from my personal life.
Formation of your own gaming, musical, cinema addictions
First love, first hatred, youthful maximalism and rebellion against the values ​​imposed by society.
: frog23:

And what amazing games came out that autumn 2003 along with XIII.
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time; Beyond Good and Evil; Max Payne 2; Silent Hill 3; The Simpsons Hit & Run.
I agree that XIII was not the most outstanding game, but pleasant nostalgia for the times in which it came out has already convinced me to buy a remaster on the first day of sales: troll_face_24:

M
MOPKOBb 31.10.21

As a child, I read about her in a magazine and became interested, but then I could not get it : 57a8bd5e82fcf_FROG19:

Remember what kind of magazine it was.

M
Mountain View 31.10.21

Shooter XIII Remake Page Appears On Amazon - Release November 10, 2020

The original XIII came out in 2003 on PC, PS2, Xbox and GameCube. The plot of the game is based on the comic book of the same name and tells about the "Thirteenth" - a man who lost his memory and was accused of assassinating the President of the United States.

Based on the Amazon page, the limited edition XIII Remake includes a copy of the game, a steelbook, art cards, and a set of weapon skins.

There are also new screenshots with updated graphics on the page. Initially, the game was supposed to be released in November 2019, but it was decided to postpone it - no specific reasons for this were then named.

Remake XIII will be released on PS4, Xbox One, Switch and PC. The new trailer is set to be shown at IGN's Summer of Gaming show.

dykgxQa.jpg

TaTiUU4.jpg

mpTN4RZ.jpg

C8Tg4sS.jpg

kGcA3aR.jpg

H
Hroft23 31.10.21

It just looks great! Smiled in the pose of Sema Rybkin on the poster))

G
Grantovich 31.10.21

6 hours ago, Mountain View said:

TaTiUU4.jpg

How does he reload the pump-action shotgun so quickly that the spent cartridges practically do not have time to fly off each other?

: icon_mrgreen:

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

how he shoots the enemy like that and the words NOOOOOO and ARRRRR fly out

M
Mountain View 31.10.21

A
ALF_9010 31.10.21

In the October trailer for the XIII remake, various weapons were shown for the game's protagonist, Thirteen. So, he will have access to a .44 Magnum revolver, an M16 assault rifle, a double-barreled gun, a grenade launcher, knives, a harpoon and a crossbow.

The thirteenth will also be able to use a variety of equipment, including a lock-pick and a microphone to eavesdrop on opponents' conversations.

H
Hroft23 31.10.21

Interestingly, they turned off the blood for the YouTube trailer or it basically won't be?

T
Tuborg 31.10.21

Even in 1s or in the game park, you can't see a pre-order for a disk 

A
ALF_9010 31.10.21

: frog27:

On November 10, the XIII remake was released. The players were horrified by the novelty. On the Steam service, the project has only 11% of positive reviews. Players complain about horrible animations, poor sound, weak shooting physics, poor optimization, poor AI of opponents, a huge number of bugs, broken stealth, clipped levels and much more.

Microids has detailed the Day 1 patch for the upcoming XIII Remake. In addition, the team has revealed some of the improvements coming in future patches.

More specifically, the Day 1 patch will fix various crash issues, gameplay bugs, and some AI issues. It will also solve various graphical problems, including some ambient lighting errors. In addition, this patch will add local multiplayer mode.

Microids said future patches will improve frame rates in many places. In addition, the AI ​​NPC will receive some additional improvements and some 3D models will be improved.

d
delete 31.10.21

It's good that I went through the original XIII in the summer. I was pleasantly surprised. 

K
Krelian 31.10.21

Has anyone played on consoles? Is everything as bad there as on the PC?

Modified Nov 11, 2020 by Krelian

A
ALF_9010 31.10.21

Spoiler

Shooter XIII is remembered by many with warmth - for the 2003 game, the comic style looked like a revelation. But, judging by the first eyewitness reviews, it is better not to touch the XIII remake: now it is storming the bottom of Steam in terms of the share of negative reviews.

As of this writing, the Valve store has a humiliating 9% rating for the remake (based on 316 reviews). In the most popular reviews, only one praise comes across: they say, the light looks good at times. The rest is solid cons:

Sound problems - sometimes it disappears completely, sometimes the music stutters or even turns into some kind of noise. Very bad ragdoll - opponents fall to the ground in the same way, no matter what they do. The multiplayer is only local, but there are no bots there. Some people write that many maps and modes of the original are missing in the remake's multiplayer. There are fewer comic inscriptions in the spirit of "Tra-ta-ta" when shooting. Poor mouse sensitivity. Gamepad support crashes. AI is not a threat even at high difficulty. There are a lot of weird changes in the cutscenes that make them feel worse than the original. Many little things have disappeared. For example, in the original, at the Brighton Beach level, it was possible to blow up a helicopter earlier than expected, which facilitated further passage. This nuance is absent in the remake. The remake showered the player with various problems in the very first minutes after launch.

9% of reviews on Steam is enough to claim the title of one of the worst games in the history of the service (at least among those projects that more than one and a half people know about). The top lowest rated games can be viewed on the Steam 250 website.

True, Steam 250 allocates places according to its own algorithm, which takes into account not only the rating from users, but also the number of votes. Then a mathematical formula is used to "weight" the value of the data. And already according to the results of "weighing" the places are indicated. Steam 250 is updated once a day.

Formally, the XIII remake has not yet made it to the top of the worst according to Steam 250, but there is every chance! Now the bottom looks like this (in brackets - the percentage of reviews on Steam):

Flatout 3: Chaos & Destruction (13%). Uriel's Chasm (36%). Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight (17%). Kinetic Void (18%). Spacebase DF-9 (18%). GASP (21%). YouTube VR (19%). RollerCoaster Tycoon World (25%). Sacred 3 (23%). Godus (26%).

: 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

5Osr9EIrFXL5FU9h_3mlAQ.webp? 800-auto

Krelian 

Everything is bad everywhere.

Modified on November 11, 2020 by ALF_9010

K
Krelian 31.10.21

ALF_9010 It's just that there are a lot of purely pksh problems in the complaints, I haven't heard how it works on consoles. 

A
ALF_9010 31.10.21

Krelian 

Well, it looks so-so.

Modified on November 11, 2020 by ALF_9010

A
Amil_Gaoul 31.10.21

Damn, and I waited so much, just like mana from heaven

o
opposer 31.10.21

Choto she looks not at all sellshaded