3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darkiti 31.10.21 10:52 am

Killzone: Shadow Fall

1371040862-killzone-shadow-fall.jpg

Genre: FPS

Publisher: SCE

Developer: Guerilla Games

Platform: PS4

Release date: TBA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LcVJneXtpQ

Modified June 12, 2013 by Darkiti
124 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hideo 31.10.21

- New world, new situation, new hero - Takes place in a near future - Set 30 years after Killzone 3 - World is now a different place - Helghast and the Vektans live side by side in a futuristic city, divided by a vast wall - The two are engaged in a cold war - Play as a Shadow Marshal - The most special of the special forces, tasked with maintaining the delicate balance - From responding to bold attacks, to quiet infiltrations or all out combat, you will be required to adapt and think on your feet as you have to face a variety of escalating events that could destroy your home world  

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

decided to make a code in the kz universe

well, while the code itself has not yet been released, and the respawns are silent, they have a chance to occupy a niche for a while

Z
Zaraisky 31.10.21

decided to make a code in the kz universe,
well, while the code itself has not yet been released, and the respawns are silent, they have a chance to briefly occupy a niche, but they cannot do multiplayer.

A
Azzy 31.10.21

[member = 'Zaraisky'], the second had a very good cartoon ... but in the third, yes, they screwed up ...

S
Sh1nn 31.10.21

1080p / 30fps Confirmed

T
Tonek 31.10.21

[member = 'Sh1nn'], it will just be something))

M
MaxTrane 31.10.21

1080p / 30fps Confirmed

proof?

N
NetSky 31.10.21

[quote name = 'Sh1nn' timestamp = '1361458683' post = '3126672'] 1080p / 30fps confirmed [/ quote]

Now I have reviewed the video, well, damn it, kill me there is a complete feeling that the game has more than 30 FPS, because KZ2-3 is viscous and as if they are holding you by the belt, but here everything is so cheerful and fast that 30 FPS simply cannot afford this.

[quote name = 'Sh1nn' timestamp = '1361458683' post = '3126672'] 1080p [/ quote]

But this is a victory em31.gif

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

I thought it was 30 fps, but 1080p pleasantly made me happy

I hope all other games (not only exes) will also be

H
Hideo Kojima 31.10.21

Maybe I'll blurt out something wrong right now, but the graphics here are better for the eye, more pleasant than on a cruise3: icon_wink:

As for me. But until it comes out, it's hard to judge) 

Yes, NetSky is right. I also watched the video, and the truth is, it is felt somewhere 50-60fps 

Modified Feb 21, 2013 by Galfimbul

S
Shdow007 31.10.21

Now I have revised the gameplay: WHAT IS THE SAME ANIMATION.

Look how Saldofon jumps up the stairs, how people run, enemies will be stupid to hike, there is very little physics of destruction. In general, I think that when the hype passes, we will get an average and no more.

Although the design is simply stunning, it is real futurism.

Modified Feb 21, 2013 by Shdow007

C
Charmander 31.10.21

Now I have revised the gameplay: WHAT IS THE SAME ANIMATION.

Look how Saldofon jumps up the stairs, how people run, enemies will be stupid to hike, there is very little physics of destruction. In general, I think that when the hype passes, we will get an average and no more.

Although the design is simply stunning, it is real futurism.

The main animation of melee attacks is that more and more I do not need anything.

Modified Feb 21, 2013 by Charmander

Z
Zend 31.10.21

stopped looking after being attacked with a knife

nextgen, and the animation is like on ps2

Modified Feb 21, 2013 by Zend

N
NetSky 31.10.21

You were shown nothing more than a demo, although even this may be the Alpha version, there are flaws, but in general everything is much more pleasant, well, KZ has hit the fantasy, this is a fact.

S
Sh1nn 31.10.21

1080p / 30fps Confirmed

proof?

http://www.4players.de/4players.php/spielinfonews/PlayStation4/34422/2129017/Killzone_Shadow_Fall%7CInfos_zur_Bildrate_und_3D-Unterstuetzung.html

[quote] Killzone Shadow Fall will be 30 FPS at 1080p resolution according to an interview after the presentation. German gaming site 4players.de reports:

Summary: 

- Developers can choose which resources they want to use
- GG chose to have 30FPS at 1080p
- They still like 3D, wont confirm if Killzone Shadow Fall will support it [/ quote]

t
trayt 31.10.21

Video gameplay in real HD has not yet appeared, who knows?

S
Sangheli 31.10.21

You were shown nothing more than a demo, although even this may be the Alpha version, there are flaws, but in general everything is much more pleasant, well, KZ has hit the fantasy, this is a fact.

Was he a documentary before?

S
Seregagt 31.10.21

[member = 'Sh1nn'], I see this site for the first time in my life. Some kind of sluggish proof. 

N
NetSky 31.10.21

[quote name = 'Sangheli' timestamp = '1361476825' post = '3127621'] was he a documentary before? [/ quote]

you did not understand at all, KZ was gray and gloomy, everything was in dark colors, war, dullness and haze. In the new part of the megalopolises in full High-tech, the blue, it has become brighter, in the city, it gives both Syndicate and Deus, and Mass Efectom, stylistics. The game has clearly taken a different direction as it seems to me. 

g
grozdhast 31.10.21

The most important picture was not posted. [spoil] http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2013/08/1361413235-x.jpg [/ spoil]

Apparently you will have to make forays into enemy territory. Also, if you look closely at the territory of earthlings, there are helghast scribbles (letters) on buildings. And the helgasts themselves have LCD banners with Visari from the intro of the first kz.