3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darkiti 31.10.21 10:52 am

Killzone: Shadow Fall

1371040862-killzone-shadow-fall.jpg

Genre: FPS

Publisher: SCE

Developer: Guerilla Games

Platform: PS4

Release date: TBA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LcVJneXtpQ

Modified June 12, 2013 by Darkiti
124 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tonek 31.10.21

[member = 'MWorld II'] is this cool technology? :)

S
SpaceGhostPurrp 31.10.21

- Starting to work on Killzone: Shadow Fall, the team decided to approach the game differently than in the case of past games and the past console

- The team intends to expand the main existing internal Killzone systems

- The game will begin on the planet Vektan 30 years after the events of the last part

- Helghast were allowed to settle on the planet

- The difference of cultures leads to social tension

- The player will be able to jump onto enemies from above and perform maneuvers to kill

- Weapons now have multiple modes

- Weapons can be changed at the touch of a button - from close range to long range

N
NetSky 31.10.21

Even they are silent about the cartoon.

p
psn1034 31.10.21

[member = 'NetSky'], it's too early about the cartoon, on e3 there will be a new trailer, on the gemscom the details of the cartoon, out for the holidays

e
egor10 31.10.21

An interesting video about lighting, you can see a couple of new frames :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_29M8F-sRsU

r
razgulnov 31.10.21

video for more than an hour, new frames are too lazy to look for))

s
superperson 31.10.21

tumblr_mmn2iwdjIg1qcupx5o1_500.png

Cool helg, it's a pity that there is no big picture (

K
Kreslodav 31.10.21

cat

D
Denkane2009 31.10.21

It saddens me that the developers are increasing only polygons. Where the gorgeous animation, the reaction of enemies to the resulting lead, great AI (the first FEAR was gorgeous), a lot of physics, the interactivity of the environment. The demo shown on the next-gen graph, but the gameplay and mechanics remained Carrentgen. But that's me, just grumble .... I hope I'm wrong. But still the game is for me 1st day buy

N
NetSky 31.10.21

This is a start-up project, comes out at launch, I think what you want should be expected in 1-2 years after the start of the console.

H
Hideo Kojima 31.10.21

Sony screenshots posted

[spoiler] KZ4_Blast1.jpgKZ4_Blast3.jpgKZ4_Blast6.jpgKZ4_Chase1.jpgKZ4_Flyin1.jpgKZ4_Flyin2.jpgKZ4_Flyin3.jpgKZ4_Flyin4.jpgKZ4_Flyin6.jpgKZ4_Wall.jpgpanokzsf02.jpgpanokillzonesf.jpg[/ spoiler]

N
NetSky 31.10.21

Che Che and there is a graphon and still not weak, everything is very beautiful, the city is so generally fantastic.

p
psn1034 31.10.21

a piece of gameplay would be better, albeit the same moment of the game, but already at 7 gigs of opera

N
NetSky 31.10.21

[quote name = 'psn1034' timestamp = '1369418247' post = '3312350'] but already on 7 gigs of opera [/ quote]

Did they do something for this? As I understand it, the game has already been made and sharpened for other imo specs

p
psn1034 31.10.21

[member = 'NetSky'], it will be a sin not to use it, otherwise it’s strange how it will be if one additional gig of opera will be added to the next gene, now 4,2014 is already 5)))

just wondering what will happen to the game, when he uses the opera to the maximum, what will this result in

j
jB_hIpS 31.10.21

Sony screenshots posted
[spoiler] KZ4_Blast1.jpgKZ4_Blast3.jpgKZ4_Blast6.jpgKZ4_Chase1.jpgKZ4_Flyin1.jpgKZ4_Flyin2.jpgKZ4_Flyin3.jpgKZ4_Flyin4.jpgKZ4_Flyin6.jpgKZ4_Wall.jpgpanokzsf02.jpgpanokillzonesf.jpg[/ spoiler]

and that such small ones have already been in 3840x2160 since March https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xjsre70ki6l2asn/SosOe-NkcW

KZ4_Flyin6.jpg? Token_hash = AAGWZqodJhnZTQ

Modified on May 24, 2013 by jB_hIpS

N
NetSky 31.10.21

[quote name = 'psn1034' timestamp = '1369419346' post = '3312434'] it will be a sin not to use it, otherwise it’s strange how it will be if one additional gig of opera will be added to the next gene, now 4,2014 is already 5)) ) just wondering what will happen to the game when he uses the opera to the maximum, what it will result in [/ quote]

Since the last interview, they have already said that the game will use 3 gigs, it seems to me that they originally drew their engine for that memory and its amount, and then recently it became 8, besides, here the game comes out at the start and they definitely do not alter anything will be.

[quote name = 'psn1034' timestamp = '1369419346' post = '3312434'] otherwise it’s strange how it will be if one additional gig of opera is added to the next gene, now 4,2014 is already 5 [/ quote]

Well, the starting games, never squeezed out, so, although if you think about what KZ already shows, what will happen in a couple of years o_O

c
citizen x 31.10.21

very hunting single for 1-4 players

J
Jelektronik 31.10.21

It saddens me that the developers are increasing only polygons. Where the gorgeous animation, the reaction of enemies to the resulting lead, great AI (the first FEAR was gorgeous), a lot of physics, the interactivity of the environment. The demo shown on the next-gen graph, but the gameplay and mechanics remained Carrentgen. But that's me, just grumble .... I hope I'm wrong. But still the game is for me 1st day buy

Played in the second part and in terms of animation, reaction to hit, the game is one of the best, and the AI ​​is quite good, although it does not reach Halo.

D
Denkane2009 31.10.21

Played in the second part and in terms of animation, reaction to hit, the game is one of the best, and the AI ​​is quite good, although it does not reach Halo.

I want more, because this is a NEXT generation, which means there must be a transition to a new stage, and I do not mean grafon