3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darkiti 31.10.21 10:52 am

Killzone: Shadow Fall

1371040862-killzone-shadow-fall.jpg

Genre: FPS

Publisher: SCE

Developer: Guerilla Games

Platform: PS4

Release date: TBA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LcVJneXtpQ

Modified June 12, 2013 by Darkiti
124 Comments
Sort by:
A
Animus777 31.10.21

Uploaded in 1080p !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUjQ4DJXLzw

mother-of-god.png

m
musicant 31.10.21

By the way, this is definitely an ingame), having looked carefully several times, I found a couple of flaws)

N
NetSky 31.10.21

Well, in this video, you can see everything now, while it has already been played normally, more precisely. In oschem all the same good old KZ) But graphite is still kosher.

p
psn1034 31.10.21

Added a logo to the first post.

9b3af0b91a484faab01f388.png

By the way, the logo itself is kind of strange. KZ is about one style, and SF is about another. This usually happens on fan crafts. They look good individually, but I don't like them together. 

maybe I’ll say stupidity, but the gameplay and those bits of information that got on the Internet a little indicate some kind of duality - the world is divided in two, demolition disguises, and the work of the main hero is just in the style of a system of checks, probably to keep the world it will be necessary to have our own destroy, rocking the boat of common coexistence

and about the Helghast on Vekta, it was they who colonized it in the first place, and secondly, we remember what happened in KZ3, the remnants of the Helghast were probably evacuated to Vekta, do not abandon them, people, after all (almost), and they will not assimilate want (familiar isn't it? :-D) masks are not removed, as belonging to the great past

animation really looks lousy, and I don't want those palms of yours, I want gloomy abandoned factories, dullness, hopelessness post rock

damn, my old computer barely pulls video in 1080, but here you have to play, here's the same dormouse :-D

A
Azzy 31.10.21

The graphics are bad !!! 

[hide = 'Expose graphics!'] e1609baa150a.jpg[/ hide]

Look at the video with a magnifying glass in hand. I recommend everyone to do the same! nextgen is officially leaked!

S
S4O 31.10.21

I'm going to buy a Wii U tomorrow, since there are ladders.

p
psn1034 31.10.21

damn, I never thought that even Azzie would find fault with nagging about the schedule

they went crazy, specifically I'm disappointed SPECIFICALLY THIS show kz, did not pay attention to the graphon, but did not see anything else

t
trayt 31.10.21

I watched the video on YouTube at 1080p. Once again, I was amazed at the magic of exclusivity. In general, Watch Dogs has better graphics.

Modified Feb 21, 2013 by trayt

Z
Zaraisky 31.10.21

[member = Zaraisky], the second had a very good cartoon ... but in the third, yes, they screwed up ...

Well, kakby fixing something that is not broken is IMHO a sign of the absence of a brain. Moreover, it becomes obvious that it will only get worse in the future.

Sony exclusives have only 3 good multiplayers (anch2, MAG, KZ2). In Anch3 and Kz3, the cartoons managed to be lost - you have to be a mega-optimist to expect the best from the subsequent parts. The MAG will never see the sequel - the Zippers are gone. There is also a var-starhawk, with a very useful cartoon, it's a pity that he doesn't have a community. 

H
Hideo Kojima 31.10.21

The graphics are bad !!! 

[hide = 'Expose graphics!'] e1609baa150a.jpg[/ hide]

Look at the video with a magnifying glass in hand. I recommend everyone to do the same! nextgen is officially leaked!

Ahah, well, if you look at every game like that, it has always been and will be) opr0JDAC.gif

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

[member = 'musicant'], I remember there was a tearing in the motor storm bullshit video

it was they who convinced us that this is iname

although there is hardly of course)

N
NetSky 31.10.21

[quote name = 'psn1034' timestamp = '1361487119' post = '3127852'] damn, I never thought that even Azzie would find fault with the graphics nagging, they went crazy, specifically I am disappointed SPECIFICALLY THIS display of kz, not on the graph paid attention, but did not see anything else [/ quote]

In a post by Azzie sarcasm over 9000

A
Azzy 31.10.21

I never thought that even Azzie would find fault with the nagging schedule

I do not find fault with the nagging schedule, but the nagging with the schedule nagging the nagging with the schedule! : icon_mrgreen:

I am disappointed SPECIFICALLY THIS show of kz,

I don't really care, for me KZ has always been a little interesting shooter (in fact, like most modern shooters) and in my opinion it has always been a kind of benchmark, so I would not expect something special from a studio that can do nothing but graphics. ... Yes, KZ2 had cool multiplayer, but no one will remember this anymore. 

Now I look at the graphics and I like it. Although I did not expect anything bearable from the ps4 at all and always wrote that in terms of graphics, much is not needed.

Generally speaking, frankly, my subjective opinion about the "rebels" is such that for the money and with such quality control as Sony gave this series, almost any studio would have done no worse.   

In a post by Azzie sarcasm over 9000

shhh! This is a spoiler !!! : icon_mrgreen:

g
gortmort 31.10.21

I am watching this CGI video from 2005 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwrp9hndH_U

and I don’t understand why they say that the graphics are still better there than in the new one. well, crap. funny. Yes, the video is made of a cinematic, the animations are manual, but the new one is much more colorful, there are more objects, the drawing distance is amazing, and the effects are worse in quality than in the new one, especially in the new one there are even more of them. Modified Feb 22, 2013 by gortmort

d
daikyosenshi 31.10.21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rGlu3e9kdks

In my opinion, this video eliminates questions about whether this gameplay or not. Although if you keep paranoid, you can imagine that all this is a staged production :) Modified on February 22, 2013 by daikyosenshi

N
NetSky 31.10.21

[quote name = 'gortmort' timestamp = '1361523032' post = '3128376'] and I don't understand why they say [/ quote]

They say those who have not played the game at all. This moment of flight in the release version of KZ2 is beaten and made much more beautiful than this render.

[quote name = 'daikyosenshi' timestamp = '1361528009' post = '3128596'] keep paranoid [/ quote]

Tell me a normal person, what paranoia? The prefix what, with the 1999 iron? She will collect the best in herself, why can't what is shown in the new KZ? What does PS4 even prevent from doing this?

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

[quote name = 'NetSky' timestamp = '1361548771' post = '3129504'] This moment of flight in the release version of KZ2 is beaten and made much more beautiful than this render. [/ quote]

No 

N
NetSky 31.10.21

how you want to deny the obvious.

D
Denkane2009 31.10.21

[member = Azzy], Look at this http://i54.fastpic.ru/big/2013/0222/09/37a076a8056e1bd825ea24b09a7abf09.jpg

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

[member = 'NetSky'], I do not deny the obvious, I see that the render was cooler