3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darkiti 31.10.21 10:52 am

Killzone: Shadow Fall

1371040862-killzone-shadow-fall.jpg

Genre: FPS

Publisher: SCE

Developer: Guerilla Games

Platform: PS4

Release date: TBA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LcVJneXtpQ

Modified June 12, 2013 by Darkiti
124 Comments
Sort by:
N
NetSky 31.10.21

I personally have played this more than once, it is the flight before presentation in the game that is made better than in the render

D
DarTV 31.10.21

so this is a prequel? 

R
Rokudze 31.10.21

[member = 'DarTV'], sequel, 30 years later

M
MRDrama 31.10.21

And then what kind of graphics is tinder already? I’ll say that if you remember the first Resistance, which looked terrible and look at Shadow Falls, then this is just a giant race. Moreover, this is a launch title and it's even hard to imagine what will happen 2-3 years after the release of the nextgen. From the video, of course, it's hard to say that the grafon has gone very far from at least the third part, or rather not as far as we would like, but this is only the beginning and everything is still ahead.

N
NetSky 31.10.21

We could be shown, as always, not the most delicious, ordinary beginning, but in KZ there have always been levels with a wow effect, especially in KZ3 [textspoiler] a battle with a robot and a flight in space [/ textspoiler], for me it's done so fucking awesome. Now that developers have so much power, what can they do? It makes no sense to even guess that everything will be in the game.

Modified on February 23rd, 2013 by Wurz-7

-
- = Ruslan = - 31.10.21

And here, as I understand it, those heroes will not be more? new story or continuation ??

N
NetSky 31.10.21

Nothing is said about this, but judging that 30 years have passed, then the boys from the previous parts are already 70 years old)) at least. Yes, and as I understood the new goat about the new hero / heroes.

-
- = Ruslan = - 31.10.21

[member = 'NetSky'], I wonder if it starts with the PS4 ??

N
NetSky 31.10.21

It was already officially said that for the most part it all depends on the release of the PS4 itself rather than the game, such as because the game will be ready in time to fall on the shelves .. If the console is delayed, then the game will be delayed that Esseno. In general, it was not bad to cut the PS4 Bundle with the new Killzona.

Modified Feb 23, 2013 by NetSky

-
- = Ruslan = - 31.10.21

[member = 'NetSky'], Exactly, I would also like it, it will be cool when we buy a new console, all such a new gamepad is new, I will immediately go on vacation from work for a week and play a new kilzone.

N
NetSky 31.10.21

Truthfully, I didn't quite understand whether there would be a co-op, I got hated. But in general KZ will be at least the second game immediately to complete.

-
- = Ruslan = - 31.10.21

[offtopic] [member = 'NetSky'], Can you imagine what Anch 4 will be on PS4? When I saw the new Killson, I was shocked at all by such beauty [/ offtopic]

Modified on February 24, 2013 by Wurz-7

N
NetSky 31.10.21

[offtopic] This is already off top, so you need to create a theme, but there is no such game, but I want to believe that Notidogs make Unch, but they can also sculpt another IP. [/ offtopic]

Modified on February 24, 2013 by Wurz-7

M
Mr VUDU 31.10.21

Well, as I understand it, there is still about a year to finalize the game, or a little less ...

Tweak the animation a little and it will be very super. I'm more interested in whether we will continue to meet such moments when the leg or the floor of the body climbed into the texture, etc. I really hope there will be no more such flaws.

And the fact that the animation, well, it does not depend on the console, but on the developers and how long they worked on the game, there are games with excellent animation on PS3, I don't think that the animation has stepped back, there was just little time for the game, but it was necessary show.

By the way, I hope for an excellent cartoon, otherwise it is not yet clear what to play online from the new games on ps4, but KZ could be an excellent online game to start

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

[quote name = 'NetSky' timestamp = '1361647888' post = '3132131'] I personally have played this more than once, it is the flight before presentation in the game that is better than in the render [/ quote]

count up, I also personally played and the render is better 

N
NetSky 31.10.21

My beliefs are different, for me everything has become better in the game.

T
Tuborg 31.10.21

I reviewed that render yesterday, there is nothing beautiful at all, everything is rubber and fake

Modified on February 24, 2013 by Tuborg

B
Brandon 31.10.21

on b3d, one of the developers said that the demo of the new Killzone used only 1.5 GB of memory. available whales come with 1.5 GB.

[spoil] A Killzone Shadow Fall developer named Phil, when asked about how much this game is using in terms of memory whether it was 2.2 GB or not, he answered:
"Less than that.Most kits until pretty recently had only 1.5 GB usable for graphics. "

You can guess the upcoming possibilties then. [/ spoil]

Modified Feb 25, 2013 by Brandon

-
- = Ruslan = - 31.10.21

I heard that PS4 uses 16 GB of memory right?

R
Rokudze 31.10.21

[member = '- = Ruslan = -'], 8