3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blink 55 31.10.21 10:52 am

STALKER: Call of Pripyat

Tomorrow off. output.
already on the network.
who played, ?
how is it?
73 Comments
Sort by:
G
Ganxta 31.10.21

I came across a texture pack here, I didn't really download it. [url] http://torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2261366 [/ url] Who put the thread?

B
Blink 55 31.10.21

[b] Aserp [/ b], did
you take your own face?
Look, what are the output permissions there? Many of them, non-standard?
from the torrents that I downloaded. dk there is little pipets. in contrast to CHN.

and the game is squalor.
miserable foul for those who fall on the duck

B
Blink 55 31.10.21

all. Nevermind.
handles according to the rules of the config.
the mood of the game also reflected this resolution.

E
Elzerd 31.10.21

[quote name = "Blink 55"] [b] Aserp [/ b], did
you get yourself a lick?
Look, what are the output permissions there? Many of them, non-standard?
from the torrents that I downloaded. dk there is little pipets. in contrast to CHN.

and the game is squalor.
miserable foul, for those who fap on the duck [/ quote]
This is at least a Foul :-D

C
Canadian 31.10.21

So, no one will tell the difference between the special version (350r) and the simple version (550r)? And then I'm very poor.
I downloaded it from the torrent, put it on XP, requires a key, set the bypass starforce - it doesn't help, got a fixed exe-shnik - everything is the same. I don’t want to install Windows 7 somehow.

l
lalilulelo 31.10.21

[b] Canadian [/ b], the special version is kind of like an addon, that is, you need previous games. And the simple version will get up without them.

a
alxp90 31.10.21

[b] Canadian [/ b], in my supermarket they sell jewels for 280, they demand either CHN or the Shadow of Chernobyl, so now I agree with Lali.

C
Canadian 31.10.21

Thank you, I see. I'm going to scrape up the last coins. :)

C
Canadian 31.10.21

By the way, for those who are also poor and sit on XP - [url = http: //thepiratebay.org/torrent/5106625/STALKERCall.of.Pripyat.NODVD_English.Patch.Madborn] http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5106625 ... ch.Madborn [/ url]. It worked for me.
And here's the question. - the question is cleared

G
Ganxta 31.10.21

My stalker heats up the vidyuhu up to 120 degrees at the maximum speed of the cooler. I just ran into overheating - the go-kart disappeared. WTF? : shock:

M
Mower 31.10.21

Can you please tell me who found all 3 instruments in the first location? or are there only two? For rough, fine work, and one more is needed. Please write to the LAN.

I want to find everything! : evil:

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 25 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

B
Beloved and respected by 31.10.21

How to fix the shadow dome glitch?

b
b4nd1t00 31.10.21

[quote name = "Everyone's beloved and respected"] How to fix a glitch with a shadow dome? [/ quote] I
join the question.

I have removed dynamic lighting for now.

B
Beloved and respected by 31.10.21

They say you can podshamatit a certain user.lxt, but I didn't find it at home, creating my own sense, it didn't work for me
By the way, is there one flawed output with textures?

b
b4nd1t00 31.10.21

[b] Everyone's beloved and respected [/ b], I don’t know about textures, everything is fine with me.

N
Neversmile 31.10.21

downloaded and played for about 40 minutes (my conscience does not torment because this is my first downloaded stalker, let the developed ones return the money spent to the clear sky in this way: gigi :) honestly say somehow boring (although lately everything is boring to me) I ran I searched these helicopters and got tired of doing the same thing, in the first part at the beginning there was already more plot and it was more interesting for me to play personally, as it was in the clear sky I can’t say for sure. instead of playing, I wasted my nerves, and in the end I abandoned it almost at the very beginning. From the descriptions of Elzerd everything was much cooler, but it’s not evening yet and I’ll play some more and go more, suddenly I’ll like it)
Graphically not good, but for me it’s not that important.
New jokes amused, one even smiled, who about the black box of what, where, when :) The bandits, as always, are not repeatable with their slang :)

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 4 minutes 22 seconds: [/ size ] [/ color]

By the way, during these 40 minutes I did not find a single bug - wines

C
Canadian 31.10.21

Gospodavry, I ran into such a thing, from some moment the game began to slow down, you look in one direction - it does not slow down, in the other - it slows down very much. Don't know how to decide?

X
Xopek 31.10.21

as always, a stalker ... a game without a clear beginning and without a clear end, it's sad that the weakest part of the game with an awesome setting was the basis of any setting - the plot

a
albedo 31.10.21

Tell me what needs to be done so that the Monolithians are accepted either into freedom or on credit, so that they can then go to Pripyat?

E
Earmack 31.10.21

I bought myself a game in the DVD box ... the atmosphere is simply amazing, of course there are bugs and crashes ... but this is a stalker =) The first patch 1.6.01 is being prepared for release. List of changes.

Saved games will work in version 1.6.01

General

- added "tessellation" option to advanced graphics settings (only for DX11);
- added support for extended instructions for the latest processor models;
- Improved support for integrated Intel graphics cards;
- Significantly reduced loading times and improved overall performance when using DX11;
- improved textures on 32-bit systems;
- added the ability to run the game simultaneously under different user accounts;
- added the ability to run the game under user accounts with limited rights;
- improved hitting system with a knife;

Singleplayer

- fixed crash with the message "gamedata scripts xr_effects.script: 1288: attempt to index global 'npc' (a nil value)";
- fixed crash with the message "Arguments: bad node in heap";
- Fixed crash with the message "any vertex in patrol path [...] is inaccessible for object [...]";
- Fixed crash with the message "bonePHGetSyncItemsNumber ()";
- Fixed crash with the message "xrGame.dll, CxIOFile :: Scanf ()";
- Fixed a crash when opening the "History of messages" in the PDA;

- Fixed a crash when trying to talk to Gonta after Soroka was found;
- Fixed a crash when trying to talk to Kowalski after the "One Shot" mission;
- Fixed a crash when trying to talk to the Bear after the "Hostage" quest;
- Fixed a crash when trying to talk to Owl after the "Deal" task;
- Fixed a crash when talking with Herman about research during the task "Researching anomalies";
- Fixed a crash when trying to give Nitrogen more materials than was originally in the game;
- fixed freeze on level loading;
- Fixed inability to continue the game after issuing the "One Shot" task;

Multiplayer

- the network part of the game has been optimized, due to which the amount of used traffic has been significantly reduced;
- improved anti-cheat system;

- Fixed crashes when connecting to a server, when changing a team and when changing a map;
- Fixed a crash when trying to connect to GameSpy without an Internet connection;
- fixed crash when statistics collection is on;
- Fixed a crash while recording a demo video;
- Fixed game freezing if spectator mode was disabled on the server;

- fixed death of the character during respawn;
- fixed the lack of ammunition for the pistol in the "Team versus team" mode;

The list of changes is not final. The estimated release time for the patch is the end of October.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 2 minutes 33 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

By the way, the fact that the game is already on sale in Russia and Ukraine, and the world release will take place only in the first quarter of 2010, smiled. and Europeans are shocked ... they say how is it already being sold in Russia and Ukraine. and we still have to wait half a year!? =) In general, I was pleased with the situation that at least here we have a release before their hehe =)