3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blink 55 31.10.21 10:52 am

STALKER: Call of Pripyat

Tomorrow off. output.
already on the network.
who played, ?
how is it?
73 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xopek 31.10.21

Well otbettestyat in Russia and Ukraine can be released to the west.

The game passed Stalker such a Stalker, the setting is an excellent plot of shit, meaning zero game without a beginning and without an ending, just a set of quests :?

E
Elzerd 31.10.21

Passed through. A good game for a solid 8-ku. As mentioned above, there is not enough solid plot, not text.

S
SVTR 31.10.21

great game even today

S
SpikeLeeAngel 31.10.21

3 hours ago, SVTR said:

great game even today

The earth is round)))

All parts are cool. In the sn, I especially remember the moment in the basement with the bloodsuckers in the first lock, I was scoring then)

Modified January 8 by SpikeLeeAngel

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

SpikeLeeAngel I remember getting scared there and started firing

in general, I did not survive : frog35:

H
Hroft23 31.10.21

At 09.01.2021 at 00:42, SpikeLeeAngel said:

In the sn, I especially remembered the moment in the basement with the bloodsuckers in the first lock, then I scored)

And to me the moment where the guys stalkers got into an anomaly in a parallel world of some kind and constantly as you pass by on the radio asked for help. For a long time I could not figure out how to get them out. Then it turned out that it was possible only with the coolest detector to find the entry point and from somewhere out of the sky their corpses fell out. I would like to have more of something like that in Stalker) In general, the RFP was good at manual elaboration of quests, unlike PM and CHN, well, many elements were finally brought to mind)

Let Grigorovich get Stalker 2. I want to believe! Although, of course, there are no special hopes ...

W
Water 31.10.21

I remember even after chn ofigel that the graph was cut, but the quests became better, of course. Will pull 8/10  

S
SVTR 31.10.21

Yes, now the game would have a little bit of a grafon. Maybe someone knows what are the good mods on this topic?

I play now in Lost Alpha (yes, it’s generally PM) and there the game, of course, looks good even today. There, however, the settings developed by the mod were clocked a lot like that.

M
Manson 31.10.21

4 minutes ago, SVTR said:

I play now in Lost Alpha (yes, it’s generally PM) and there the game, of course, looks good even today.

I even tried to play recently, hell knows for so many years I have not played a stalker. I didn't like that they made such large locations, you get tired of running back and forth. It would be better if the dimensions were left in PM and the cars were cut out, but well, I could not find the entrance to the bar, I dropped it : gigi:

S
SVTR 31.10.21

Manson, well, there is a little back and forth only on the cordon you run it yes) but the cars are made sensibly on the example of a dark hollow, where this is a really useful feature. Well, I haven't finished the game yet, but, to a greater extent, I enjoy it so far)

H
Hroft23 31.10.21

1 hour ago, SVTR said:

I play now in Lost Alpha (yes, it’s generally PM) and there the game, of course, looks good even today. There, however, the settings developed by the mod were clocked a lot like that.

Lost Alpha is generally gorgeous. Already passed it a couple of times in recent years. Developers did a very good job there. At first, even these large locations are thrilled, as I have always represented the Zone as quite deserted, where mostly anomalies and mutants. And neither as in the original, at every step, a stalker then a bandit shies away)) Then the truth of running around is already fed up and it is necessary to stock up on artifacts for endurance and carrying capacity. Well, it's cool that the research part of the norms was done there, you can find something interesting everywhere.

S
SVTR 31.10.21

Hroft23 Well, I've reached a dark hollow so far and it seems that I've already played enough for about 20 hours. So far, I like everything more than not.

H
Hroft23 31.10.21

12 hours ago, SVTR said:

Hroft23 Well, I've reached a dark hollow so far and it seems that I've already played enough for about 20 hours. So far, I like everything more than not.

Ideally, I would like the Lost alpha Ganslinger mod to be implemented. But perhaps these are only dreams. A year has passed, and it is only launched on the original RFP.