3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aladdin 31.10.21 11:04 am

Killzone 2

Platform: Playstation 3
Genre: First-Person Shooter
Publisher: Sony
Developer: Guerilla
Release Date: 27/02/09

Oh, and the graphics there, guys, you can go wrong - downloaded a video from the PS3 game (25 meters) - it looks just like a movie! !! stunned! I'm shocked...

Modified on July 8, 2013 by Wurz-7
124 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anakin 31.10.21

As soon as it comes out, I'll immediately take PS3 without options!

F
FirstAlex 31.10.21

[b] Anakin [/ b], ha, ha ha, ha, so what are you playing now? On ZY2 or Sega? Then it's clear why I'm shocked by such a gafa. I'll tell you a secret that not the graphics of one game should be, but in this one it is, but not such that it would run to the store because of the screenshots.
And the one that is (graphics in kilzone), so far only causes the desire to go to GeoW to play one more time (it has been lying under the table for half a year already).

I could not fully master the first, tired, boring, not a plot, not graphics, not music. In the second graph, even at the level of modern requirements, nothing is known about the rest.

a
aladdin 31.10.21

[bcolor = # FF0080] gee ... now hang on! who will start versus or offtop - will be immediately removed from the topic without warning! [/ bcolor]

s
shell 31.10.21

kapets ..... I'm in shock ..... I just have no words ... I knew, I believed, BUT .... can this really be, is it really true ??? !!! even looking at the roleplay, you can feel an unbelievable super-mega atmosphere, the characters are made on MEGA EXCELLENT, the design is simply marvelous ... some kind of fantastic !!!!!! and this is a game in the FIRST YEAR OF LIFE? !!!!!! tears of happiness are flowing ... Garilychi, we are all expecting an obscenely licked candy from you in the financial release, you still have a lot of time .....

Shl someone doubts that GT5 is unsurpassed? in the magic of Tim Aiko's upcoming projects? eight)