3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aladdin 31.10.21 11:04 am

Killzone 2

Platform: Playstation 3
Genre: First-Person Shooter
Publisher: Sony
Developer: Guerilla
Release Date: 27/02/09

Oh, and the graphics there, guys, you can go wrong - downloaded a video from the PS3 game (25 meters) - it looks just like a movie! !! stunned! I'm shocked...

Modified on July 8, 2013 by Wurz-7
124 Comments
Sort by:
O
Observer 31.10.21

aladdin
but about what was promised in the first part, I can say that it’s the best graphics - I haven’t seen anything more real under PS2 among first-person action games ... So the second part will be simply incomparable!

Let me disagree with you. No matter how much I like this game, the graphics suffer great! Glitchy and unremarkable. And the fact that there are no better graphics in terms of graphics, you are in vain. Look at Time Splitters: Future Perfect and everything will become clear. Much better! Although to be honest, I liked KILLZONE more because of the idea, style and music. I hope that on PS3 it will be as shown in the video. Although I still doubt it.

a
aladdin 31.10.21

[quote name = "Observer"] Look at the Time Splitters: Future Perfect, and everything will be better yasno.Kuda [/ quote]!
watched even more to say - the game I loved it, and beautiful graphics - but the fact of the matter is that she's just beautiful - nothing more! And in the killzone, the graphics look like real and very detailed, which is not in the timesplier ...

n
nightmare 31.10.21

The SI wrote that the video from the 2nd KillZone is an ordinary dummy, and they haven't even touched the game in the literal sense, so all this is still a dream ...

a
aladdin 31.10.21

[quote name = "nightmare"] Why are you fooling around? The SI wrote that the video from the 2nd KillZone is an ordinary dummy, and they haven't even touched the game in the literal sense, so all this is still a dream ... . [/ quote]

not a fact ... the last kilzon was also presented at E3 in 2004 - the game was released in winter ...
with the continuation of the story repeats itself

R
Richy 31.10.21

[quote] not a fact ... the last kilzone was also presented at E3 in 2004 - the game was released in winter ...
with the continuation of the story repeats itself [/ quote]

The first Killzone (then it was still a Kin project) was first presented to the public at the end of 2002 and promised release in the fall of 2003, so don't :-)

In general, the topic of this conversation is not very clear to me - Guerilla and Sony have officially stated that this is a vision of a future game, no work has been done on it yet.

/
/ anty / 31.10.21

As far as I remember in an interview, they wrote that they started work on the video in the fall, in general there is not so much time in the video, now multiply this detail by the time of the passage of the game of medium length))

j
joker3004 31.10.21

People, I watched this video for a long time and I can say with all confidence that this is [b] NOT [/ b] movie on the engine (even if we consider that PS3 will be 2 times more powerful than the already not weak Xbox360, we will see such a graph in years after 10). I managed to capture one of the frames in which a close-up view of a cut of a metal tube was visible (of which the fence consisted), so: the tube is ABSOLUTELY ROUND, and this cannot be afforded by a system even with seven 3.2 Ghz probes (which will be installed in PS3).

S
SeYazh 31.10.21

[quote name = "joker3004"] we will see such a graph in 10 years [/ quote]
In ten years we will see graphics much better than this one, believe me.

O
Observer 31.10.21

[quote name = "aladdin"] [quote name = "Observer"] Look at Time Splitters: Future Perfect and everything will become clear. Much better! [/ quote] I
looked, I'll say even more - I really liked the game, and the graphics are beautiful - but the fact of the matter is that she's just beautiful - nothing more! And in the killzone, the graphics look like real and very detailed, which is not in the timesplier ... [/ quote]

I agree that it is done in a real style, but the buggy is awful.

j
joker3004 31.10.21

[quote name = "SeYazh"] [quote name = "joker3004 "] this graph we see in 10 years [/ quote]
we see the schedule much better than ten years of this, believe me. [/ quote]
I've poraskinul brains and decided to that you are right, because if you are guided by Moore's law (which, although it is only a conclusion from the totality of observations, has been observed for many years: clever :), in 10 years the frequency of the top processor will be about 120 Ghz, and after all, processors created by specially for the forgiveness of physics ... in short, all gamers will fall into nirvana, stop working ... and there, until the end of the world, just a stone's throw away - as always, I decided to add optimism to the picture: gigi :: gigi :: gigi:.

a
aladdin 31.10.21

[quote name = "Observer"]
I agree that it's done in a real style, but it's awfully buggy. [/ quote]

I've never been buggy - you probably have a left disk ...

X
XIII 31.10.21

[Quote] People, I have been reviewing this video for a long time and I can say with all confidence that this is NOT a movie on the engine [/ quote]
What did you think, you were dreaming on the engine, everyone needs to bury computers. The main video is hurt: razz: As in WarHammer: DtW, the initial video is not on the engine, but what it is worth: love:

j
joker3004 31.10.21

So at first everyone said that the video is a terrible render-rerender, but on the engine (like the one in the bloodrayne2 demo). And in general, it is far from the fact that KILLZONE2 will appear on the computer, but on the PS3 (so far it has been announced only for her) 7 percent of 3.2 gig will stand, so looking at it you can safely bury any current computer.

/
/ anty / 31.10.21

XII isn't this warhamer? [url = http: //blur.com/swf/games/warhammer/warhammer_01.jpg] http://blur.com/swf/games/warhammer/warhammer_01.jpg [/ url]
[url = http: // blur .com / indexs.html] http://blur.com/indexs.html [/ url] - section game videos

O
Observer 31.10.21

[quote name = "aladdin"] [quote name = "Observer"]
I agree that it's done in a real style, but it's awful buggy. [/ quote]

I've never been buggy - you probably have a left disk ... [/ quote ]

Disk what has to do with it? I'm tired of proving to everyone here that the disc does not affect the graphics in the game in any way.

c
combine 31.10.21

[quote] I have never been buggy - you probably have a left disk ... [/ quote] You can laugh, but the license is not much less buggy than the pirated version.

J
JayDi 31.10.21

Can you find out what glitches you all had in Killzone? Personally, I have nothing, except for fps drops in a couple of places (in "swampy" levels), and the textures were always loaded on time, and in the whole game I saw models of heroes with "unloaded" textures only once. But on the other hand, Killzone has very beautiful levels, special effects and models - it feels like they did a great job on the game.

B
Blink 55 31.10.21

From Killzone, here - [url = http: //forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php? T = 180237] http://forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php?t=180237 [/ url]

O
Observer 31.10.21

[quote name = "JayDi"] Can you find out what glitches you all had in Killzone? Personally, I have nothing, except for fps drops in a couple of places (in "swampy" levels), and the textures were always loaded on time, and in the whole game I saw models of heroes with "unloaded" textures only once. But on the other hand, Killzone has very beautiful levels, special effects and models - it feels like they

did a great job on the game. Not really. That's it, we closed this topic.

Sorry, moderator.

K
Koridor 31.10.21

I watched the video. Even somehow not impressed. Obviously done on a lure