3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aladdin 31.10.21 11:04 am

Killzone 2

Platform: Playstation 3
Genre: First-Person Shooter
Publisher: Sony
Developer: Guerilla
Release Date: 27/02/09

Oh, and the graphics there, guys, you can go wrong - downloaded a video from the PS3 game (25 meters) - it looks just like a movie! !! stunned! I'm shocked...

Modified on July 8, 2013 by Wurz-7
124 Comments
Sort by:
O
Observer 31.10.21

[quote name = "Koridor"] I watched the video. Even somehow not impressed. Obviously it was done on the lure [/ quote]

So everyone tries to lure for that and make similar videos. It's strange that you were not impressed. Another thing is that it is not from the gameplay most likely. Although ... Anything is possible.

K
Koridor 31.10.21

[quote name = "Observer"] [quote name = "Koridor"] I watched the video. Even somehow not impressed. Obviously, it was done on a lure [/ quote]

So everyone is trying to lure for that and they make such videos. It's strange that you were not impressed. Another thing is that it is not from the gameplay most likely. Although ... Anything is possible. [/ Quote]
I don't know I was not hooked by the ostentatious. Well, they land with an explosion, show them like an enemy from above, they fall at the end from a grenade launcher, it's standard. I watched the Gears of War video, I liked that one more

L
Lucifer 31.10.21

Whatever they say and play hotzza, they seem to promise a continuation for PS2 to stir up!

O
Observer 31.10.21

Koridor Well, what does it mean to whom. I was not hooked at all with Gears of War.

k
kumir 31.10.21

Of course, the video was made on a lure, but the impression was not blotted out: razz:

X
XIII 31.10.21

[quote name = "/ anty /"] Is XII not this vorhamer? [url = http: //blur.com/swf/games/warhammer/warhammer_01.jpg] http://blur.com/swf/games/warhammer/warhammer_01.jpg [/ url]
[url = http: // blur .com / indexs.html] http://blur.com/indexs.html [/ url] - section game videos [/ quote]
Well, it seems he is not cool to say 8)

a
aladdin 31.10.21

According to the latest reports, Sony canceled the development of a sequel for the PS2 and concentrated all efforts for the PS3 ...

D
Daikatana 31.10.21

yes, not happy data, but where are they from?

X
XIII 31.10.21

So, what's on the PC has already been hammered and forgotten: scare:: sad:

d
doom4ik 31.10.21

Killzone 2 is certainly worse graphically than Gears of war, un2007, Halo 3, but it has its own charm and I hope it will take its toll with good level design and excellent playability!

B
Burrito 31.10.21

[quote name = "doom4ik"] Killzone 2 is certainly graphically worse than Gears of war, un2007, Halo 3, but it has its own charm and I hope it will take its toll with good level design and excellent playability! [/ quote]
How much did the time machine take?

d
doom4ik 31.10.21

Burrito
What are you talking about?

B
Burrito 31.10.21

You sound like you've seen the final versions of all these games.

U
Uovka 31.10.21

Well, if this video is rendered (and it is), like most others since E3, then why the hell is there so much noise about the revolutionary nature of the PS3. Stupid developers. : evil:

S
SeYazh 31.10.21

[quote name = "Uovka"] Well, if this video is rendered (and it is), like most others since E3, then why the hell is there so much noise about the revolutionary nature of the PS3. Stupid developers. : evil: [/ quote]
Forget Pre-rendered Stuff!
Now on TGS they show videos from games, the graphics of which are at the level of Killzone with E3, or even better. And it all happens in real time.

M
Molodnyak 31.10.21

[quote name = "SeYazh"] [quote name = "Uovka"] Well, if this video is rendered (and it is), like most others since E3, then why the hell is there so much noise about the revolutionary PS3. Stupid developers. : evil: [/ quote]
Now on TGS they show videos from games, the graphics of which are at the level of Killzone with E3, or even better. And all this goes on in real time. [/ Quote]
Yeah, and in real time they'll give you a run for a foot soldier, smoke a cigarette.
Maximum on the game engine ... (Engine for half a year ... he_he: lol :)

V
Vigi 31.10.21

I hope all the same, Killzone 2 for PS2 will be released.
Sonya 3 is still far and long for me ...

S
SeYazh 31.10.21

[quote name = "Molodnyak"] [quote name = "SeYazh"] [quote name = "Uovka"] Well, if this video is rendered (and it is), like most others since E3, then why the hell is there so much noise about revolutionary PS3. Stupid developers. : evil: [/ quote]
Now on TGS they show videos from games, the graphics of which are at the level of Killzone with E3, or even better. And all this goes on in real time. [/ Quote]
Yeah, and in real time they'll give you a run for a foot soldier, smoke a cigarette.
Maximum on the game engine ... (Engine for half a year ... he_he: lol :) [/ quote]
It's too early for a playable demo. And what about the engine, you laugh in vain, it's funny when they make it for several years, optimizing for different hardware, and the result is a mediocre project.

M
Molodnyak 31.10.21

[quote name = "SeYazh"] [quote name = "Molodnyak"] [quote name = "SeYazh"] [quote name = "Uovka"] Well, if this video is rendered (as it is), like most others with E3, then why the hell is there so much fuss about the revolutionary nature of the PS3. Stupid developers. : evil: [/ quote]
Maximum on the game engine ... (Engine for half a year ... he_he: lol :) [/ quote]
It's too early for a playable demo. And about the engine, you laugh in vain, it's funny when it is made for several years, optimizing for different hardware, and the result is a mediocre project.
But then it turns out that they were doing from scratch:?

B
BanGore 31.10.21

[i] I hope all the same, Killzone 2 for PS2 will be released. [/ i]
Well, it is quite likely to release, but not K2, but an addition, what kind of thread ...
Like Platinum Kilzon for PS2. eight)