3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
q
qdash 31.10.21 11:17 am

LawBreakers

lawbreakers_logo_black.png

Genre: FPS with classes

Platforms: PC

Developer: Boss Key Productions

Publisher: Nexon

Release date: TBA 2016

Twitter: http://twitter.com/lawbreakers

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/lawbreakers

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/app/350280?l=russian

Classes demonstration video  

Hide  

Modified on June 7, 2016 by -dD-
124 Comments
Sort by:
Q
Qvasik 31.10.21

1 hour ago, Maximus said:

The characters do not feel different at all, as in the same overwatch. More like RS Siege. The same character with different abilities.

It should be so. In the game, in fact, there was no class division of als until the recent introduction of the tank and the healer. That is, only demage dealers run around and regardless of the character you can take and shoot at any of them in the first place. And to balance it out, I think it would be a mistake to make more obvious differences in the characters.

Well, yes, the game is not for everyone, I personally enjoy all these skirmishes in zero gravity at high speeds, when you can fly from one end of the map to the other in just 5 seconds, and the enemy can appear at any point of view. But on the PC, the game does not have so many fans, the ~ 500k beta was tested there, and probably half of it did not go, and on consoles with gamepads it seems generally inconvenient to play this. But talking about some kind of drain and stuff is complete nonsense, it's just that the game is not for you.

a
aRmOnDo 31.10.21

Qvasik There are just a lot of those to whom the game "did not go". Too many whiners whine that the game is "boring" (although most likely more than half do not understand what is happening at all), "overwatch clone" (although there are no direct counter-picks and each character can take out any other character 1on1), "slow" ( although everyone is just too lazy to learn how to use blindfold correctly and use the game mechanics correctly, although it would not hurt to improve bunnyhops), "shooting is bad" (although most likely no one can hit a moving target)

The new Quake is developing very strangely, UT is stuck in the alpha, nobody likes LB, and all the current mainstream online jokers (OV, KS, CODE, BF, PUBG) just don't like me. So I don't even know what to play for a fan of fast and complex online shooters.

Of course there is Doom, but I have my own personal problems with him.

Modified July 31, 2017 by aRmOnDo

V
Vadimeys 31.10.21

I really like the game, but they do everything to ensure that people pass it by.

I almost didn't play on this beta, because there was no one with

R
RimasG 31.10.21

4 hours ago, aRmOnDo said:

There are just a lot of those to whom the game "did not go". Too many whiners whine that the game is "boring" (although most likely more than half do not understand what is happening at all), "overwatch clone" (although there are no direct counter-picks and each character can take out any other character 1on1), "slow" ( although everyone is just too lazy to learn how to use blindfold correctly and use the game mechanics correctly, although it would not hurt to improve bunnyhops), "shooting is bad" (although most likely no one can hit a moving target)

It is very convenient to broadcast the label "but you just don't know how to play" to all those who disagree. But let's not ignore this all the same:

You know, I’m a bad MP player - I’m bad at doom, I’m terrible at TF2 and BF4 with hardline and cold. But it was interesting for me to play in them, it is even interesting to play them during the day. There was some kind of drive, fun and just interesting shooting. What is here? The shooting is boring, the drive is not felt at all. And I don't get any fun from the shootings. And this despite the fact that I have a consistently good CD and I calmly knock out killistrics.

Moreover, what is so difficult as an enforcer? You press on acceleration and you knock out the kills. No, I didn't sit in the corner and shoot people from the other end of the map. I hate this type of gameplay and despise it with all my heart. And because of this, I play TF2 with great pain, because in the sequel there is a noticeable advantage in the direction of this type of gameplay. And by the way, when it comes to making it difficult to hit someone, it's much more difficult for me to aim at TF 2 on the run than here. I agree with the similarity with the overwatch. It is rather purely external, but I do not understand all the more what for is it necessary? It is guaranteed that players who will not delve into the mechanics will find fault with the game at the start.

5 hours ago, Qvasik said:

It should be so. In the game, in fact, there was no class division of als until the recent introduction of the tank and the healer.

It would be better if he left it that way. They would do it like in a witchcraft or TF - weapons for a character with abilities are customizable.

But talking about some kind of drain and stuff is complete nonsense, it's just that the game is not for you.

Objectively, I play worse in TF 2 and aim worse. But the masses are playing on consoles there. It's the same in the Duma. Both are dynamic actions with a high degree of verticality.

complete nonsense, just the game is not for you.

I admit this thought. If I were a game developer, I could write something more specific than "shooting is not very good and there is no drive." But alas, no. I have no idea what "fannewness" is or how to measure it.

Modified July 31, 2017 by Maximus