3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
q
qdash 31.10.21 11:17 am

LawBreakers

lawbreakers_logo_black.png

Genre: FPS with classes

Platforms: PC

Developer: Boss Key Productions

Publisher: Nexon

Release date: TBA 2016

Twitter: http://twitter.com/lawbreakers

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/lawbreakers

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/app/350280?l=russian

Classes demonstration video  

Hide  

Modified on June 7, 2016 by -dD-
124 Comments
Sort by:
x
xWhItEWoLFx 31.10.21

Played 4 matches and deleted. The bottom line is terrible balance, card design, poor music. There is a frank orgy on the cards. There is no question of any kind of tip. Cliff will not fix all this a month before the release. Until the overwatch as before Beijing with cancer.

a
aRmOnDo 31.10.21

Enough to compare everything with your Overdough. Honestly, there are not as many classes as there are, much more focus on movement. Although morons who do not know what kind of game mode and do not play on the target are always there.

The only broken class is Wraith, the rest are just okay, its damage, accuracy and the delay between knife strikes will be fixed and there will be all top types.

D
Darik 31.10.21

you are crazy about this teamplay and overwatch ..

What about the ps4 beta? will not?

a
aRmOnDo 31.10.21

Darik It seems to be later

L
Lazio 31.10.21

2 hours ago, Darik said:

What about the ps4 beta? will not?

Today starts until July 5th. They sent me the code.

D
Darik 31.10.21

Can anyone have an unnecessary key for the beta ps4?

Y
Yourepicfail 31.10.21

So how can I play in the betka on the incentive? He does not let him on the page, writes that he is not available in my region

data-controller = "core.front.core.autoSizeIframe"

a
aRmOnDo 31.10.21

Yourepicfail Strange, let me go. Try chtoli through VPN.

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

In general, I did not expect anything from the game, from the very announcement it was not interesting for some reason, but I was pleasantly surprised by the beta - this is a good competitor to the new quake. It's funny, by the way, it comes out again, the lowbreakers are very similar to ut, and again the confrontation between Kwaki and Ut)))

But of course there are things that you didn't like - for example, fights in gravity are not needed at all, as I think, some heroes are too op (wraith, of course), again only 2 sappers (as in quake straight), well, and the general generic design of everything, the game is not outwardly stands out in any way.

And so, I would even buy the full one if I was sure of the mm system and that the game would not die in 3 months

a
aRmOnDo 31.10.21

dozensnake In fact, gravity is the main feature of the game. You need to be able to move intelligently there and apply the impulse of your weapon for mobility. The same Titan moves along the ground like a snail, but from the recoil of a rocket launcher in gravitational jelly, you can fly without touching the ground. On the other hand, the ghost and the assassins don't really have the recoil of the guns, but mobility through the roof is easy. Separately, I would like to highlight the physics-breaking Juggernaut, who somehow, with the help of acceleration, flies like a stone down in zero gravity.

In general, the game is quite difficult, I'm not sure that people will want to learn a skill-oriented shooter and prefer Pixar Supervision more, and veterans will continue to teach Kwaku. I just want to believe that enough people will get involved in the process of learning and improving their skills. Recently, I just raised 11 levels and understood most of the mechanics, but I'm still just rubbish, and my conscience does not allow me to play for a ghost, although I opened the legendary fluff on him.

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

aRmOnDo Well, I just described the first impression, tk. I'll play more MB I'll figure out what's what

G
Greenfrogy 31.10.21

Where can I download the game? no incentive 

Q
Qvasik 31.10.21

I didn't play quake for several weeks, went in and almost died of pain, the average skill increased significantly. And in LB I went to chase, cd 2-3 in each match, it is felt here that I will stay for a long time, for me the golden mean between quack and overwatch))

Well, without gravity, of course, it would be a completely different game, slow and boring.

Modified on July 1, 2017 by Qvasik

D
Darik 31.10.21

The code came to ps4, but upon activation it writes The code you entered is inactive. Please check terms and conditions. :(

p
pinkWTFdog 31.10.21

2 hours ago, Darik said:

The code came to ps4, but upon activation it writes The code you entered is inactive. Please check terms and conditions. :(

The same crap and a friend too !! Freaks don't let you touch! I wrote to the support, I'm waiting ...

D
Darik 31.10.21

50 minutes ago, pinkWTFdog said:

The same crap and a friend too !! Freaks don't let you touch! I wrote to the support, I'm waiting ...

I also wrote to the support, sent a new code and it is also not working xD

B
Bakemono 31.10.21

If the publisher is Nexon and on consoles - most likely because of the region. They do not work in Russia at all and often block Russian ip.

a
aRmOnDo 31.10.21

Nexon are famous freaks, it remains only to wait for them to kill this game

E
ED007 31.10.21

is the game dynamic and hardcore? - YES

will play? - NO 

gr3viC01Y4M.jpg

apparently battlefields the limit of my years : 57a8bd5e82fcf_FROG19:

G
Grantovich 31.10.21

1 hour ago, ED007 said: