3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
q
qdash 31.10.21 11:17 am

LawBreakers

lawbreakers_logo_black.png

Genre: FPS with classes

Platforms: PC

Developer: Boss Key Productions

Publisher: Nexon

Release date: TBA 2016

Twitter: http://twitter.com/lawbreakers

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/lawbreakers

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/app/350280?l=russian

Classes demonstration video  

Hide  

Modified on June 7, 2016 by -dD-
124 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darkone 31.10.21

can anyone share the key? While I came home from work, I missed all the distributions.

E
ED007 31.10.21

3 hours ago, Qvasik said:

The next test starts at 8 Moscow time, dropped 2 keys @ -dD- and @ ED007 in pm

11 minutes ago, DarkOne said:

can anyone share the key? While I came home from work, I missed all the distributions.

pasiba kwasik, but there is no time to play yet! gave your key to Darkuan!

D
Darkone 31.10.21

Just now, ED007 said:

gave your key to Darkuan!

Thanks to both of you :)

D
Darkone 31.10.21

I felt the game. Well, something is somehow not very good, maybe I outplayed the overwatch, I don’t know. It's very boring, they kill quickly, you don't have time to play out. I do not like when, when pressing the left and right keys, the player rotates along its axis, and does not shift in the corresponding direction, this is exactly how it is implemented (. 

J
Jordan. 31.10.21

: clap_1:

Modified on Jul 29, 2016 by Jordan.

Q
Qvasik 31.10.21

1 hour ago, DarkOne said:

the player rotates on its axis

Well, this is the usual animation, in the game there are classic strafes. Are you there, playing with the pad?

Modified on July 29, 2016 by Qvasik

D
Darkone 31.10.21

12 minutes ago, Qvasik said:

are you playing from the pad?

klava. But there is also a pad.

q
qdash 31.10.21

How To Download Lawbreakers Then?

D
Darkone 31.10.21

6 minutes ago, -dD- said:

How To Download Lawbreakers Then?

first you need to activate the game with the key, and then everything is as usual.

q
qdash 31.10.21

@DarkOne ah, exactly something I'm dumbing furiously. )

q
qdash 31.10.21

Lawbreakers for me at the moment is a witchcraft with a stunning sci-fi design in gravity jelly. Something like Lawbreakers would be perfect for a shooter tailored for VR - all these flights, accelerations, jump pads, gorgeous views, and so on. xs. While the game leaves conflicting feelings - I have already seen something similar in Tribes, or, what is closer, in Quake 2, dabbling with sv_gravity. Here. We are waiting for the release ... I really hope that something like Lawbreakers VR will come out.

Modified July 31, 2016 by -dD-

_
_Novex 31.10.21

Maybe someone has an extra key lying around? : icon_rolleyes:

A
ANDREvv 31.10.21

On 07/31/2016 at 15:21, -dD- said:

Something like Lawbreakers would be perfect for a VR shooter

A shooter in VR is the simplest shooting range, because all the character's movements must be exactly what your movements are.

all these flights, accelerations, jumpads

require a screen and a player with a keyboard mouse sitting in front of it.

By the way, someone has already written to Cliff about VR - to which, of course, he replied that games for VR should be made from scratch.

T
Thing 31.10.21

what time the servers will start, otherwise I don’t rummage in these time zones :(

in short, I counted and it turned out that my game will start at 4 in the morning, thanks, I've already played enough

E
ED007 31.10.21

I took the tex to vidyahu, I'm ready to play, as an extra key who will come to give pliz)) 

R
RimasG 31.10.21

@ -dD- @ANDREvv + To what has been said about VR, the standard jokers do not work at all for VR. They are stupidly rocking. And in general, as one friend of mine, who had an oculus, said that games under VR can withstand no more than two hours, and then a headache starts. Even from those like rides and shooting galleries. 

Modified on September 14th, 2016 by Maximus

G
Grantovich 31.10.21

11 hours ago, Maximus said:

@ -dD- @ANDREvv + To what has been said about VR, the standard jokers do not work at all for VR. They are stupidly rocking. And in general, as one friend of mine, who had an oculus, said that games under VR can withstand no more than two hours, and then a headache starts. Even from those like rides and shooting galleries.

2 hours is enough to play enough, and one and a half is enough for me.

Q
Qvasik 31.10.21

-Closed Beta # 1 Begins: Thursday March 16th @ 9AM PT / Noon ET / 4PM UTC

-Closed Beta # 1 Ends: Sunday March 19th @ 9PM PT / Midnight ET / 4AM UTC

If I was in the Alpha will I be in the Beta?
-YEP! You'll just have to patch it via Steam if you already have it downloaded.

Where do I sign up? www.lawbreakers.com

Modified on March 8, 2017 by Qvasik

Q
Qvasik 31.10.21

Well, who checked out the betka?

I played 10 matches so far, the game was completely shoveled (the stump is clear, there was already an alpha in September), 3 new heroes were added (something like analogs of tracer, zenyats and orises from ovs), boxes, skins, levels, a new map and mode, changed sounds , reworked abilities (now all heroes except titanium have shift acceleration). The overall feeling from the game became more positive, although I liked the game before, there was a certain budget (again, there was alpha), and now it is already AAA level, in 1.5 hours I literally did not find anything to complain about, well, except for the teammates of the office ))

As usual screenshots

Spoiler

16487209_m.jpg 16487210_m.jpg 16487211_m.jpg 16487212_m.jpg 16487213_m.jpg 16487214_m.jpg 16487215_m.jpg 16487233_m.jpg 16487234_m.jpg 

Modified on March 16, 2017 by Qvasik

G
Grantovich 31.10.21

Qvasik, but what about the crosshair, can I turn it off?

Does the protagonist have lower limbs, does he cast a shadow?

Make screenshots of the gameplay.

What is the fps in the game on your config (studio config)?