3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
q
qdash 31.10.21 11:17 am

LawBreakers

lawbreakers_logo_black.png

Genre: FPS with classes

Platforms: PC

Developer: Boss Key Productions

Publisher: Nexon

Release date: TBA 2016

Twitter: http://twitter.com/lawbreakers

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/lawbreakers

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/app/350280?l=russian

Classes demonstration video  

Hide  

Modified on June 7, 2016 by -dD-
124 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grifin 31.10.21

On ps4 for Russia, as I understand it, MBT will not be available?

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

Grifin well, there is a beta in the store, but apparently there is no preload))

a
alzhur 31.10.21

Yes, and there is no download option .... Sadness ..... (

Q
Qvasik 31.10.21

Good last bet.

18064183.jpg

x
xWhItEWoLFx 31.10.21

In 2017, the project oriented FIG knows himself who people like.

C
Cap 31.10.21

Some kind of game.

There are things that I hate in games, such as jumping in platformers, when you don't understand which laws of physics the hero obeys. or racing where you don't feel the car.

This one is like that, everything is in zero gravity, everyone is flying, everything is different, but everything is like sacks of potatoes.

And the sound is not very expressive in the game. Generally not what you expect from games like anrial tornament.

Whatever one may say, an overwatch clone, where none of the Persians entered, except for a nigga.

Aime assist is some kind of fierce, with all the madness and sense of 100%, it is extremely difficult to miss.

I will only note the graphics on the Pro.

A
Aleksei Sherbakov 31.10.21

16 hours ago, Qvasik said:

Good last bet.

18064183.jpg

The same thing ... how to fix it?

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

this is because of the localization to see (which does not exist)

run with the -culture = en parameter

S
Shubkin 31.10.21

10 hours ago, Cap said:

Some kind of game.

There are things that I hate in games, such as jumping in platformers, when you don't understand which laws of physics the hero obeys. or racing where you don't feel the car.

This one is like that, everything is in zero gravity, everyone is flying, everything is different, but everything is like sacks of potatoes.

And the sound is not very expressive in the game. Generally not what you expect from games like anrial tornament.

Whatever one may say, an overwatch clone, where none of the Persians entered, except for a nigga.

Aime assist is some kind of fierce, with all the madness and sense of 100%, it is extremely difficult to miss.

I will only note the graphics on the Pro.

How can I download it?

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

Just now, 1Prison said:

How can I download it?

only from other stores, for some reason there is no download in ru))))))))

a
aRmOnDo 31.10.21

The beta does not work :(, there are no full servers at all. People do not like the game, the campaign will either die in a couple of months or go to ftp, which is very regrettable.

D
Deshi 31.10.21

Rusoni saves customers from buying this shovel hahaha 

s
shua0 31.10.21

1 hour ago, Deshi said:

Rusoni saves customers from buying this shovel hahaha 

She has become very caring, she constantly does not report games. But here the situation is straightforward, there is a beta, but you cannot download it, but you can buy the full one. Probably they understand that after the bet, few people will buy.

C
Cap 31.10.21

Yesterday, when I launched it for the second time, I turned on the stream, in half an hour the game stopped me in ten different ways, I restarted it three times.

For such a conditional batka, a week before the release, this is disgusting.

a
awakecode 31.10.21

but what about the balance now? judging by the changelog the militiamen were cut off

I
IvanNono 31.10.21

14 hours ago, Cap said:

In general, it is not clear why to release on the console. Obviously, the gamepad is even worse suited to control than Overwatch. 

Apparently there is really no particular interest on the PC and other sales markets are required. 

Y
YTKA 31.10.21

It seems to me that the audience of fast-paced deathmatch shooters is greatly overrated. How many quake-like games have already been released, not one has taken off and all are dead.

Doom who mowed under them is doomed.

It's hard to say on the new quake, but he looks for matches for a couple of minutes.  

The new UT is also more dead than alive. And the development there is so slow that it seems that the game has been abandoned for a long time. 

So it's hard to say what the developers of such games are hoping for.  

C
Cap 31.10.21

If there was a deathmatch)

You go into quick play and there are all modes in a row, what kind of game is there. and drive the ball, and drag something, and hold points.

R
RimasG 31.10.21

I played in lawbreakers and I have one question - how, HOW ???! How did someone who was directly involved in the creation of such cult things as Unreal Tournament Gears of war and bulletstorm put out this overwhelming overwatch? The characters do not feel different at all, as in the same overwatch. More like RS Siege. One and the same character, but with different abilities. Well, except for the robot. The game itself is very cool shooting! You know, I’m a bad MP player - I’m bad at doom, I’m terrible at TF2 and BF4 with hardline and cold. But it was interesting for me to play in them, it is even interesting to play them during the day. There was some kind of drive, fun and just interesting shooting. What is here? The shooting is boring, the drive is not felt at all. And I don't get any fun from the shootings. And this despite the fact that I have a consistently good CD and I calmly knock out killistrics. But not interesting at all. And second, in one of the interviews Cliff said that unlike the overwatch, they will have cruelty here, and that the game will be more interesting and cruel. AND WHERE?

Spoiler

Modified July 31, 2017 by Maximus

R
RoadHog 31.10.21

58 minutes ago, Maximus said:

and I have one question - how, HOW ???!

I have a simple answer: Merged. I decided to leave in my own name.