3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NetSky 31.10.21 11:21 am

Star Wars Battlefront

[alignright] ccvzo1lweaenih4.jpg[/ alignright]
f70ca495d09107055afb82a87d77092d.png

Genre: FPS
Developer: DICE
Publisher: EA

Official site: Link
Release date: November 17, 2015
Platform: Xbox One, PS4, PC

[hide = 'Cutscenes and Trailers']
Gameplay:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXU5k4U8x20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg_ht2GfQJU

Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwWLns7-xN8

[/ hide]

[hide = 'Screenshots'] YoN7.jpg YoN8.jpg YoNa.jpg YoNc.jpg YoNd.jpg YoNe.jpg YoNR.jpg[/ hide]

[hide = 'Art'] YoNr.jpg YoNt.jpg YoNu.jpg YoNv.jpg YoNw.jpg YsK2.jpg YoNL.jpg YoNM.jpg[/ hide]

[hide = 'Description'] Fight in epic multiplayer battles on Hoth, Endor, Tatooine and the previously unexplored planet of Sullust. Fire blasters, fly speeder bikes and snowspeeders, and issue AT-AT commands. Fight as the most famous heroes and villains in the galaxy. including Darth Vader and Boba Fett. Meet your favorite characters from the original trilogy. Conquer the title of the most powerful hero or villain in battle. Instantly switch between 1st and 3rd person views. Team up with friends in online multiplayer battles, share your acquisitions and cover each other on the battlefield. Fight for the Empire or the Rebels offline, alone or in a company with a friend and complete carefully crafted missions. The fate of the galaxy will be in your hands. [/ hide]

124 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hideo Kojima 31.10.21

FAP FAP. Wait!

N
NetSky 31.10.21

From DICE, on Frosbyte, now playing BF4 you can imagine how SW will look on planet Hoth.

H
Hideo Kojima 31.10.21

[member = 'NetSky'], insert image above)

21e1b69435aab1ec4a025f9ac9eaf716.png

D
DarTV 31.10.21

Wow!!!!!!!!! The main announcement for me !!!!

happycry.gif  happycry.gif happycry.gif

H
Hideo Kojima 31.10.21

Wow!!!!!!!!! The main announcement for me !!!!

happycry.gif  happycry.gif happycry.gif

For many) Now it remains to wait for the gameplay, probably they will show at Gamecon 

D
DarTV 31.10.21

but it seems to me that not before the release of BF4, but I will be glad to be wrong! 

nice.gif

T
Tonek 31.10.21

Dice is straightforward with games: up:

H
Hideo Kojima 31.10.21

[member = 'Tonek'], Wrong word. Just like they shot them. I'm just in awe 

D
DarTV 31.10.21

I bet for autumn 2014

H
Hideo Kojima 31.10.21

[member = 'DarTV'], Winter-Spring 2014

D
DarTV 31.10.21

[member = 'Galfimbul'], stumbled. lol (it's me about myself)

I think they won't be in time by that time, they won't just make skins, we need to somehow change the mechanics from BF4.

such a period - if they take, the material that was previously done.  

Modified on June 11, 2013 by DarTV

H
Hideo Kojima 31.10.21

[member = 'DarTV'], lal 

D
DarTV 31.10.21

Hopefully they will scout battle and battlefront mechanics.

E
EthelWulf 31.10.21

I hope it will be a normal game, without online passes, microtransactions, and other jokes from EA

Modified Jun 11, 2013 by Chief Keef

D
DarTV 31.10.21

The premiere of the 7th episode will be in the summer of 2015. And the fact of ME2 they started doing earlier. It turns out to be a sad picture. 

I want to be wrong.)))

S
SScream 31.10.21

Earlier than a year after the release of BF 4, there is clearly no need to wait.

H
Hideo Kojima 31.10.21

DICE: We don't want Battlefront to become another Battlefield.

Star Wars fans undoubtedly have a lot of questions about what DICE is planning to do with their beloved Battlefront franchise, but it's too early to tell. The ink has barely dried on the agreement to make the game, but DICE has already said it won't be making another Battlefield in the Star Wars universe.

"We don't want to do Star Wars plus Battlefield," Patrick Bach told IGN, "because it's going to be boring, right?" DICE seemed like the obvious choice to revive such a troubled franchise as Battlefront. The fans weren't the only ones who wanted it. Bach said that "LucasArts wanted us to make Battlefront."

But what do DICE actually want to do with Battlefront?

"In general, we would not want to make a game that will be a copy of any other game," Bach said. "We cannot do this. We are too stubborn and too annoying for people who think we could do this." Star Wars Battlefront is in its very early stages of development, so they are still "thinking about what they want to do" while "it looks like that moment in the history of the Battlefront franchise to redesign it ... to understand how it should to look like".

H
Hideo Kojima 31.10.21

EA: "Star Wars: Battlefront is going to be an innovative game and not just a reimagining of old DICE ideas."

In an interview with IGN, Frank Guibault talked about what DICE can do in the Battlefront series.

“Battlefront is a game about players fighting in ground, air, and on foot. DICE proved they could make games of this genre in Battlefield, where they combined naval, air and ground combat. "

"They are able to showcase epic battles with a huge array of different vehicles using Frostbite technology, their talented heads and great game design abilities. In many ways, this is a dream for a Battlefront fan."

“Imagine the planet Hoth: on it we can do air and ground battles, we have the X-Wing, we have the AT-AT, we have everything to create a dream game. And DICE knows how to do it, they are very good at this genre. "

"DICE does not have monkeys who will repeat their past work, just in a new way. They want to bring their vision of the franchise, their design solutions. We want to see innovation from them, we want to see something new from them."

Star Wars Battlefront is in its early stages of development and won't be out until 2015. The platforms the game will be released on are also unknown.

H
Hideo Kojima 31.10.21

but it looks good

64M5rHKh95k.jpg

B
Bioiok 31.10.21

2015, how long is that .....: icon_sad:

But nothing, half life 3 is waiting and we will wait! spravedlivo.png

Modified June 28, 2013 by Bioiok