3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NetSky 31.10.21 11:21 am

Star Wars Battlefront

[alignright] ccvzo1lweaenih4.jpg[/ alignright]
f70ca495d09107055afb82a87d77092d.png

Genre: FPS
Developer: DICE
Publisher: EA

Official site: Link
Release date: November 17, 2015
Platform: Xbox One, PS4, PC

[hide = 'Cutscenes and Trailers']
Gameplay:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXU5k4U8x20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg_ht2GfQJU

Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwWLns7-xN8

[/ hide]

[hide = 'Screenshots'] YoN7.jpg YoN8.jpg YoNa.jpg YoNc.jpg YoNd.jpg YoNe.jpg YoNR.jpg[/ hide]

[hide = 'Art'] YoNr.jpg YoNt.jpg YoNu.jpg YoNv.jpg YoNw.jpg YsK2.jpg YoNL.jpg YoNM.jpg[/ hide]

[hide = 'Description'] Fight in epic multiplayer battles on Hoth, Endor, Tatooine and the previously unexplored planet of Sullust. Fire blasters, fly speeder bikes and snowspeeders, and issue AT-AT commands. Fight as the most famous heroes and villains in the galaxy. including Darth Vader and Boba Fett. Meet your favorite characters from the original trilogy. Conquer the title of the most powerful hero or villain in battle. Instantly switch between 1st and 3rd person views. Team up with friends in online multiplayer battles, share your acquisitions and cover each other on the battlefield. Fight for the Empire or the Rebels offline, alone or in a company with a friend and complete carefully crafted missions. The fate of the galaxy will be in your hands. [/ hide]

124 Comments
Sort by:
M
Minolta 31.10.21

even in the e3 2013 teaser at the end it says see more spring 2015, they will show a piece of the plot as usual

And at E3 Multi it was like this with 4 battles

N
NetSky 31.10.21

[member = '- dD-'], In this case, they make a new BF5 anyway)

q
qdash 31.10.21

[member = 'NetSky'], these damn EAs are squeezing out their juice without thinking about the consequences. On the other hand, they just can't take and release another add-on to the third part, or rather, I really hope so. Let someone else be harnessed to follow some kind of spinoff, a new numbered battle should be developed for at least 3/4 years ...

Modified on Feb 20, 2015 by -dD-

N
NetSky 31.10.21

Yes, these damn EA squeezes out of everyone, not thinking about the consequences. On the other hand, they just can't take and release another add-on to the third part, or rather, I really hope so.

Well, I won't be surprised when BF5 is announced, they will say that the game was already on paper after the release of BF3. And, Esseno will tell before that that BF4 was not entirely successful for them, that many ideas were not implemented, the past gene is also blah blah blah.

I honestly expect a new version of frostbyte from BF5, in general the game scheme will remain the same, tanks, planes, infantry, and for this it will be necessary to surprise with the engine and physics, the rest is attached as they say, the size of the maps and in my opinion there are no 128 people, I understand that here many people require meat, but all the same, initially it is balanced meat and 64 players here is the very thing. Well, remove the most fail and false Dice, visual recoil and visual shooting. When will the Dice do so that the shooting would go from the weapon itself, as in CS.

In general, in general, for some reason, I thought that we would see the new version of FB already in the new SW, but apparently not, apparently only in BF5.

Let someone else be harnessed to follow some kind of spinoff, a new numbered battle should be developed for at least 3/4 years ...

Well, in fact, they did this to close the window between BF4 and the exit of the Battlefront, muddied the Hardline, the Battlefront will come out, it will close the window before the exit of BF5. 

Modified on February 20, 2015 by NetSky

N
NetSky 31.10.21

mfq86OmPQl.png

G
Gefus 31.10.21

and when they will show us why.gif

W
Wurz-7 31.10.21

[member = Gefus], when they show it won't get any easier, I will want to play.

B
Beyond Epic 31.10.21

I never really liked class-based shooters, but the subject is an exception, he enthusiastically chopped into the 1st and 2nd parts.

Probably it's the setting.

E
ED007 31.10.21

and when they will show us why.gif

either on the last day of 20 THAT IS AFTER TOMORROW, otherwise you will have to wait for E3 

G
Gefus 31.10.21

[member = 'ED007'], and who has the conference on the last day?

although they seem to have already shown behind closed doors, I feel they won't show us shit

m
mr.K 31.10.21

EA will be at the Star Wars Celebration (April 16-19). Most likely, there will be a battlefront show.

http://starwars15.mapyourshow.com/6_0/alphalist.cfm

K
Krauser 31.10.21

f98c58b5ee2954f4451a165d3fbf7276.jpg

N
NetSky 31.10.21

[member = 'Krauser'], If not fake, then the cover is very cool, I really liked it)

M
MWorld II 31.10.21

Mature? Fake

H
Hyper2014 31.10.21

Gg, except off. the wallpaper with the crashed ship and the logo is nothing, but they have already drawn a whole edition: icon_mrgreen :. Looks good, but I doubt the cover will be like this.

Modified on March 15, 2015 by Hyper2014

B
Bergamot 31.10.21

The helmet on the cover and in the set is different, no?

M
MWorld II 31.10.21

yes no, the same

m
mr.K 31.10.21

https://twitter.com/DICE_FireWall/status/578558590681788416

G
Gefus 31.10.21

now you can raise the hype happycry.gif

T
Thing 31.10.21

yes in April they will show :(