3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NetSky 31.10.21 11:21 am

Star Wars Battlefront

[alignright] ccvzo1lweaenih4.jpg[/ alignright]
f70ca495d09107055afb82a87d77092d.png

Genre: FPS
Developer: DICE
Publisher: EA

Official site: Link
Release date: November 17, 2015
Platform: Xbox One, PS4, PC

[hide = 'Cutscenes and Trailers']
Gameplay:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXU5k4U8x20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg_ht2GfQJU

Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwWLns7-xN8

[/ hide]

[hide = 'Screenshots'] YoN7.jpg YoN8.jpg YoNa.jpg YoNc.jpg YoNd.jpg YoNe.jpg YoNR.jpg[/ hide]

[hide = 'Art'] YoNr.jpg YoNt.jpg YoNu.jpg YoNv.jpg YoNw.jpg YsK2.jpg YoNL.jpg YoNM.jpg[/ hide]

[hide = 'Description'] Fight in epic multiplayer battles on Hoth, Endor, Tatooine and the previously unexplored planet of Sullust. Fire blasters, fly speeder bikes and snowspeeders, and issue AT-AT commands. Fight as the most famous heroes and villains in the galaxy. including Darth Vader and Boba Fett. Meet your favorite characters from the original trilogy. Conquer the title of the most powerful hero or villain in battle. Instantly switch between 1st and 3rd person views. Team up with friends in online multiplayer battles, share your acquisitions and cover each other on the battlefield. Fight for the Empire or the Rebels offline, alone or in a company with a friend and complete carefully crafted missions. The fate of the galaxy will be in your hands. [/ hide]

124 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hyper2014 31.10.21

Star Wars â„¢ Battlefront â„¢ Shows First at Star Wars â„¢ Celebration

You have been patient, young Padawans, and you will be rewarded for that.

It feels like the development of Star Wars â„¢ Battlefront â„¢ was announced a long time ago (at the far, far away E3). Last year we promised to share the details "in the spring of 2015". Spring came.

We are pleased to announce that Star Wars Battlefront will be showcasing at the Star Wars â„¢ Celebration in Anaheim, California from April 16-19. There is no better place to show our creation to the public for the first time, because thousands of fans of the Star Wars universe will come there. For more information on the Star Wars Celebration event and how to enter it, visit http://starwarscelebration.com.

We will share new information with you in the near future. Stay tuned to EA Star Wars Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Google+ for all the official information on the new Star Wars games from EA, including Star Wars â„¢ Battlefront â„¢. Believe me, we have a lot to tell you about, because together with Lucasfilm we are working on many games in the Star Wars universe. So subscribe, follow and put the mark "I like", so as not to miss a single news.

See you at Star Wars Celebration!

http://starwars.ea.com/ru_RU/news/battlefront-to-debut-at-celebration

N
NetSky 31.10.21

Yes, now I'm swinging, they will show the CG trailer for a minute, that's all the hype, they will leave 100% of the gameplay at E3.

M
MWorld II 31.10.21

single in April, on E3 multiplayer

G
Gefus 31.10.21

at E3 they are also fans of showing developer diaries, last year I was bombarded by them

Modified on March 19, 2015 by Gefus

M
MWorld II 31.10.21

Well, judging by the past E3 with battlefields - multiplayer just debuted there, and the single was shown before (GDC)

N
NetSky 31.10.21

[member = 'MWorld II'], Sinle and Dice's cartoon were also always shown at the conference, usually the Mike had a Single, but the cartoon was already at EA conference. Yes, they will 100% bungle CG trailers with ingame models, but nothing more. 

No, of course I will be glad if they show it, but knowing the trends, I would not roll my lip. 

M
MWorld II 31.10.21

[b] [member = 'NetSky'] [/ b], Trends. I wrote above - on GDC they showed the single both bf3 and bf4

G
Gefus 31.10.21

[member = 'NetSky'], they will rather show what was previously shown behind closed doors on gdc, but there was no cgi

Modified on March 19, 2015 by Gefus

N
NetSky 31.10.21

[member = 'NetSky'], Well then GDC. Besides, I still do not quite understand what kind of Single will be there, was there even a word about it? What episode it will affect, etc., or there will be bots, I know that the multiplayer will affect all parts of the episodes, but they also said that the game will not be sharpened on the new 7th episode, so I still have no idea what single in question.

[member = 'Gefus'], I know they showed something for Gamestop. But nobody knows anything what was shown there. And what about GDC, maybe a techie or whatever, I just don't remember that there were some real leaks with proofs.

M
MWorld II 31.10.21

[quote name = 'NetSky' timestamp = '1426794043' post = '4740434'] Which episode will he touch on, etc. [/ quote]

all six episodes and will lead to the events of the seventh  

[quote name = 'NetSky' timestamp = '1426794043' post = '4740434'] I know they showed something for Gamestop. [/ quote]

retailers don't show tech demos, lol 

T
Tilk siper 31.10.21

The new teaser is very intriguing. Faster would have shown the gameplay.

K
Kreslodav 31.10.21

[member = 'Tilk Siper'], where is it new? it was shown at E3

Modified on March 26, 2015 by Kreslodav

M
MWorld II 31.10.21

[quote name = 'Kreslodav' timestamp = '1427407445' post = '4754821'] where is it new? [/ quote]

new inscriptions! 

K
Kreslodav 31.10.21

[quote name = 'MWorld II' timestamp = '1427408135' post = '4754831'] new inscriptions! [/ quote]

ah did not noticeopr0JDAD.gif  

T
Tilk siper 31.10.21

I'm sorry, but I think somewhere I've already seen this: D Bloody Bloodborne ate all the memory to memorize the map. I have very high hopes for Battlefront, so we are waiting for the April 16-19 Star Wars Celebration and new information on the game.

H
Hyper2014 31.10.21

Battlefield —Star Wars ™ Celebration

11110202_431709816992591_135577757245456

The DICE team is working hard to prepare Star Wars â„¢ Battlefront â„¢ materials for the Star Wars â„¢ Celebration. We are sure that no one will remain indifferent.

Keeping secrets from our fans has been challenging for us, but the time has come: we're pleased to announce that our team will be hosting a Roundtable at the Star Wars â„¢ Celebration on April 17th, during which the debut official Star Wars: Battlefront trailer will be shown. The roundtable will begin at 10:30 am PT. Come early to get a better seat. But that is not all! Starting from Friday, all visitors of the exhibition will have the opportunity to take a look at the game with their own eyes in a special room, which will be located next to the official exhibition stand of the game, as well as take part in various events.

Ready to travel to a galaxy far, far away? The #StarWarsBattlefront debut trailer will air on April 17 at 10:30 am PT on @EAStarWars.

Can't attend the exhibition? We know that Star Wars: Battlefrontt has fans all over the world, and we really want to share the news with you all. Check out EA's Star Wars social media pages and stay tuned to our website during the show to be the first to see the game's debut official trailer and the latest details on Star Wars: Battlefront.

See you at Star Wars Celebration!

http://starwars.ea.com/ru_RU/news/bringing-the-battle-to-star-wars-celebration

Modified on March 31, 2015 by Hyper2014

G
Gefus 31.10.21

Anyone who lives in San Francisco and Canada can sign up for a test session, which will take place next week (April 10)

https://www.facebook.com/eacplaytesters/posts/10153128656413808

so it is unlikely that there will be a cgi trailer 

N
Nya 31.10.21

30e193bec60b.jpg

https://twitter.com/repi/status/585556554667163648

A
ANDREvv 31.10.21

Nobody will run away from the grafon ...: icon_mrgreen:

N
NetSky 31.10.21

[member = 'Wurz-7'] means the developers are aiming to make Win 10 and Dx12 the minimum spec to play their new unannounced game on Frostby in 2016. Win 10 and a card supporting Dx 12, vidyahi such at least since 2010 are on.

The rest of those who are sitting on Win 7 and Win 8.1 with Dx11 vidyahy will have to look out the window behind which it is raining

Modified April 8, 2015 by NetSky