3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wurz-7 31.10.21 11:37 am

Titanfall

Titanfall

Genre - FPS
Developer - Respawn
Publisher - EA
Platforms - PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360
Release Date - Spring 2014

7f86ccde7a5156e165bddfc4d85f4fa0.jpg

f764c3dafcaf7909b1a8b21ad1b1d223.jpg

Game Info.
http://gamemag.ru/news/podrobnosti-titanfall-pervoy-igri-ot-respawn-87509
[spoil]
- Platforms: Xbox One, Xbox 360, PC, and the port for the Xbox 360 is made by another studio.

- At first, the game was created with an eye to the current generation, but the developers realized that the existing consoles did not have enough power to implement all their ideas.

- When the studio began to consider options for porting to a new generation of consoles, they were interested in the proposal from Microsoft.

- Respawn is currently focused on new hardware, but this may change in the future. Studio representatives do not say whether it is about the current project or something else.

- Microsoft cloud services will be used for dedicated servers, as well as physics and artificial intelligence calculations.

- Tentative release date - spring 2014. Today the game looks great.

- Genre: first person shooter. The battles will be fought both in the role of infantry and in the role of a pilot of combat robots, which are called "Titans".

- Battles in Titans are extremely dynamic - they can dodge, speed up, and so on.

- If you don't want to pilot the Titan, he can just follow you, killing everything in its path.

- Human characters are called Pilots - players can run on walls, do several jumps at a time. Pilots are able to counter the Titans by jumping on them and shooting the "brain".

- Pilots should not only be agile, but also cunning. The authors of the game use the term “hit and run”.

- The Pilots have a very impressive arsenal - pistols, assault rifles, as well as an “anti-titanium” grenade launcher.

- There will be computer-controlled bots on the maps. They can be subdued by their will with the help of a “digital knife”.

- The average lifespan on the map is higher than in Call of Duty, Battlefield or Halo. The game is much more beginner friendly thanks to the combination of open cards, real players and bots.

- The project is based on the Source Engine. Writing your own engine would take too long. Source allowed the game to run at 60 frames per second, and was also partially redesigned for compatibility with the new generation.

- The article describes the process of forming a team, an unpleasant situation with Activision, prototyping ideas, and so on. The author with NeoGAF advises to read the whole text.

- The overall style is reminiscent of District 9 and Blade Runner.

- The story is closer in spirit to Left 4 Dead.

- People are settled on the Earth and the planets closest to it. Corporations are trying to seize the resources of the colonies.

- Confirmed Smartglass integration, partial Kinect support, "story multiplayer" and "classic multiplayer", as well as some mode for one player, the details of which have not yet been disclosed. [/ Spoil]

123 Comments
Sort by:
N
NetSky 31.10.21

By the way, I drew attention to the fact that the weapon shoots in the manner of the Code, you have clear quick shots and similar hit markers, this is very ok since there will be no crooked hitboxes, aimed, killed, without any delirium.

C
Chieffy 31.10.21

There is no single in the game at all, it's just that the multiplayer is built in such a way that it is played like a single, NPCs constantly communicate with you, ask you to capture points, and at the top there are huge ships.

then they need to do many different locations

S
S4O 31.10.21

[member = 'dozensnake'], I wrote about it.

In short, more or less norms are emerging. I don't know why, but it looks a lot like Resistance 3. The name of the developer could not but affect the gameplay. Reading the description, I imagined large-scale maps, large-scale battles, huge titans with whom it would be difficult to fight, which decide a lot from a tactical point of view, which can be destroyed only through command actions. But in fact ... Titans as high as 3 people, continuous corridors, all the gameplay tricks, such a feeling, were shown already in the very first video ... A little more than a witchcraft.

H
Honor 31.10.21

[member = 'S4O'], what's the resistance here?

S
S4O 31.10.21

[member = 'EvgeniyMirkin'], when I first saw the gameplay, the PPC just gave it away. Aiming, shooting, moving (not counting jumping and flying). I thought so.

H
Honor 31.10.21

[quote name = 'S4O' timestamp = '1371047245' post = '3369792'] The developer's name could not but affect the gameplay. [/ quote] what is this? the game is made not by insomniacs, but by raspawn. And to be honest, I didn't see a single gram of resistance there)))  

S
S4O 31.10.21

[member = 'EvgenyMirkin'], the gameplay is code ... But I saw it. I am special, but you are not: R.

H
Honor 31.10.21

The gameplay is Kodovskiy, but it is from Resistance 3: D 

S
S4O 31.10.21

[member = 'EvgenyMirkin'], the gameplay is code-like, and the animation is similar to Resistan's :).

S
Sangheli 31.10.21

perhaps the most interesting game of the exhibition

A
ACE 31.10.21

IGN's Best Game in the Show

k
kamui 31.10.21

[member = 'ACE'], but what about the Witcher?))

n
nagibator666 31.10.21

[member = 'ACE'], but what about Division?

A
ACE 31.10.21

After all, the poppy was given a gamespot like

N
NetSky 31.10.21

Wouldn't be bad http://www.onpause.org/2013/06/titanfall-may-come-to-ps4-after-all.html

A
Artur_Irzin 31.10.21

I think it's a worthwhile project, the main thing is that the game is not limited to just a promo video. Titanfall will definitely gather its audience. 

X
Xopek 31.10.21

But they didn't lie that Infinity Ward after Modern Warfare thought about Call of Duty: Future Warfare ... until everything was covered

Y
Yourepicfail 31.10.21

True Source?

S
SayMyName 31.10.21

[member = 'Leon1992'], uh-huh

M
MWorld II 31.10.21

[member = 'Leon1992'], there was not enough money for a pistol