3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wurz-7 31.10.21 11:37 am

Titanfall

Titanfall

Genre - FPS
Developer - Respawn
Publisher - EA
Platforms - PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360
Release Date - Spring 2014

7f86ccde7a5156e165bddfc4d85f4fa0.jpg

f764c3dafcaf7909b1a8b21ad1b1d223.jpg

Game Info.
http://gamemag.ru/news/podrobnosti-titanfall-pervoy-igri-ot-respawn-87509
[spoil]
- Platforms: Xbox One, Xbox 360, PC, and the port for the Xbox 360 is made by another studio.

- At first, the game was created with an eye to the current generation, but the developers realized that the existing consoles did not have enough power to implement all their ideas.

- When the studio began to consider options for porting to a new generation of consoles, they were interested in the proposal from Microsoft.

- Respawn is currently focused on new hardware, but this may change in the future. Studio representatives do not say whether it is about the current project or something else.

- Microsoft cloud services will be used for dedicated servers, as well as physics and artificial intelligence calculations.

- Tentative release date - spring 2014. Today the game looks great.

- Genre: first person shooter. The battles will be fought both in the role of infantry and in the role of a pilot of combat robots, which are called "Titans".

- Battles in Titans are extremely dynamic - they can dodge, speed up, and so on.

- If you don't want to pilot the Titan, he can just follow you, killing everything in its path.

- Human characters are called Pilots - players can run on walls, do several jumps at a time. Pilots are able to counter the Titans by jumping on them and shooting the "brain".

- Pilots should not only be agile, but also cunning. The authors of the game use the term “hit and run”.

- The Pilots have a very impressive arsenal - pistols, assault rifles, as well as an “anti-titanium” grenade launcher.

- There will be computer-controlled bots on the maps. They can be subdued by their will with the help of a “digital knife”.

- The average lifespan on the map is higher than in Call of Duty, Battlefield or Halo. The game is much more beginner friendly thanks to the combination of open cards, real players and bots.

- The project is based on the Source Engine. Writing your own engine would take too long. Source allowed the game to run at 60 frames per second, and was also partially redesigned for compatibility with the new generation.

- The article describes the process of forming a team, an unpleasant situation with Activision, prototyping ideas, and so on. The author with NeoGAF advises to read the whole text.

- The overall style is reminiscent of District 9 and Blade Runner.

- The story is closer in spirit to Left 4 Dead.

- People are settled on the Earth and the planets closest to it. Corporations are trying to seize the resources of the colonies.

- Confirmed Smartglass integration, partial Kinect support, "story multiplayer" and "classic multiplayer", as well as some mode for one player, the details of which have not yet been disclosed. [/ Spoil]

123 Comments
Sort by:
B
Basten 31.10.21

[member = 'Leon1992'], there was not enough money for a pistol

infa false, the porsche was hijacked for a long time: gigi:

N
Natalia Oreiro 31.10.21

E3 Winners 2013  

Best of Show â€“ Titanfall

Best Original Game â€“ Titanfall

Best Console Game - Titanfall

Best Handheld/Mobile Game â€“ Tearaway

Best PC Game â€“ Titanfall

Best Hardware/Peripheral â€“ Oculus Rift

Best Action Game â€“ Titanfall

Best Action/Adventure Game â€“ Watch Dogs

Best Role Playing Game â€“ The Elder Scrolls Online

Best Racing Game â€“ Need for Speed: Rivals

Best Sports Game â€“ NHL 14

Best Strategy Game â€“ Total War: Rome II

Best Social/Casual Game â€“ Fantasia: Music Evolved

Best Online Multiplayer â€“ Titanfall

Best Downloadable Game -Transistor

G
Gefus 31.10.21

[member = 'Natalia_Oreiro'], cool

and oddly enough, I agree with almost everything, except sports)

Modified on July 2, 2013 by Gefus

N
Natalia Oreiro 31.10.21

[quote name = 'Gefus' timestamp = '1372791674' post = '3422460'] and oddly enough, I agree with almost everything except sports) [/ quote] 

Even with racing?

S
SpaceGhostPurrp 31.10.21

[member = 'Natalia_Oreiro'], say thank you for not being Titanfall.

G
Gefus 31.10.21

and oddly enough, I agree with almost everything, except sports)

Even with racing?

yes, although I also liked the club driver very much, so I would be glad to see him on this list 

p
progvoc34 31.10.21

6 awards! The best at E3! Yes. How can another stupid shooter AT ALL compete with MGS5, Beond, Quantum Brick, Watch Dogs, Division?!?!? Is it better than the PS4 announcement? ... More interesting than the Oculus Rift ??? ... pfft, I'm just losing weight .. Not a genre that might surprise you with something .. Keyword Respawn. Is it because of him so much enthusiasm? Fuck knows, somehow unpleasant. 90% of what was shown at E3 was more original, more interesting, more innovative, cooler, to put it simply! In general, something got me wrong, it's wrong, some kind of degradation and conservatism ..

S
SpaceGhostPurrp 31.10.21

[member = 'progvoc34'], hello. Critics only rated games that were playable at E3, not including The Division, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, The Witcher III, and a couple of other games.

p
progvoc34 31.10.21

[member = 'SpaceGhostPurrp'], don't take it out of context. I thought that I conveyed the essence quite transparently .. Greetings!

m
musicant 31.10.21

[member = 'SpaceGhostPurrp'], don't take it out of context. I thought that I conveyed the essence quite transparently .. Greetings!

Well, yes. a shooter from the people who made games, the gameplay that has set the tone for the last few years. Yes. really, nothing at all 

F
Freeman 31.10.21

Yes. How can another stupid shooter AT ALL compete with MGS5, Beond, Quantum Brick, Watch Dogs, Division?!?!?

really. How can a shooter compete with non-shooters? : icon_lol:: icon_lol:

Modified on July 6, 2013 by ff8frm

F
Freeman 31.10.21

I see there are fans of the fool to the public to include) Then, my friend, answer me, please, one question: By what principle / algorithm is the winner chosen in the "Best of Show" nomination? Probably, these stupid people do not understand that all games are in different genres) pff, nedotrolls)

then by what principle and algorithm do you decide what is a good game and what is not? What did you like it true and everything else is trash and everyone should take it for granted? The source said what most people liked at the exhibition itself or some kind of IGN office. Note that no one there shouts that if you do not choose this game you will degrade and so on. You are guided by your own taste, which is natural for everyone. but at the same time you try to impose it on the others. And indeed, if you had put "IMHO", then these disputes would not have arisen. What is innovative for you and so on does not mean that it will be the same for others.

Modified on July 6, 2013 by ff8frm

m
musicant 31.10.21

Yes. How can another stupid shooter AT ALL compete with MGS5, Beond, Quantum Brick, Watch Dogs, Division?!?!?

really. How can a shooter compete with non-shooters? : icon_lol:: icon_lol:

I see there are fans of the fool to turn on the public) Then, buddy, please answer me one question:

What is the principle / algorithm for choosing the winner in the "Best of Show" category? Probably, these stupid people do not understand that all games are in different genres) pff, nedotrolls)

Well, yes. a shooter from the people who made games, the gameplay that has set the tone for the last few years. Yes. really, nothing at all 

you never caught the thought) The game, the main elements of which are "bang-bang", the salvation of the race / planet, the massacre of terrorists / titans / monsters, running with ten men against fifty opponents - can set the tone only for oneself-like limited game. And in order to set this very tone for the rest of the shoots, it takes much less effort than to create really something new, interesting and fascinating. Because you just need to sharpen the same rails, bring the same mechanics / idea to "perfection" (?!) ..

PS The feeling that I communicate with the herd ... "Let's minus the idiot, he offends our shooter =` (".... I will add, perhaps, the word IMHO under everything that I wrote so that you do not have to carry stupid cliches to the masses)

at the time, code2 was very advanced. nowhere before has there been such elaboration in shooters. and the graphics were at the level of + missions Very interesting.

code4 offered a lightning-fast campaign and a driving cartoon, which people still play today and for which a special promo was written.

mv2 is already the development of ideas, but also at the level.

And what to say - all studios already have a manic desire to make their own feces

p
progvoc34 31.10.21

I see there are fans of the fool to the public to include) Then, my friend, answer me, please, one question: By what principle / algorithm is the winner chosen in the "Best of Show" nomination? Probably, these stupid people do not understand that all games are in different genres) pff, nedotrolls)

then by what principle and algorithm do you decide what is a good game and what is not? What did you like it true and everything else is trash and everyone should take it for granted? The source said what most people liked at the exhibition itself or some kind of IGN office. Note that no one there shouts that if you do not choose this game you will degrade and so on. You are guided by your own taste, which is natural for everyone. but at the same time you try to impose it on the others. And indeed, if you had put "IMHO", then these disputes would not have arisen. What is innovative for you and so on does not mean that it will be the same for others.

Firstly, he did not call the game thrash. It's just that games have edges that a developer can craft or something. The more of these same edges and the more carefully, the more diligently they are polished, the more balanced and qualitative, and most importantly, the more interesting the game! So, the shooter is not a multifaceted genre. It can be licked to the maximum, but this is growth in breadth, not upward. The subject does not promise drastic changes, but offers the same path leading to victory in terms of frags / points by bluntly killing anyone) ... The best shooter? Please! The best on a prestigious game show featuring revolutions in hardware and interoperability ?! Absolutely not!

Well ... they left without paws ... the fiends (

And by the way, IGNs are pieces of gom who actively seek attention, forgetting about objectivity. White correspondent (I don't remember how she was there ..) this does not apply: 3

Modified on July 6, 2013 by progvoc34

F
Freeman 31.10.21

[quote name = 'progvoc34' timestamp = '1373121697' post = '3429593'] but offers the same path leading to victory in frags / points by bluntly killing whoever is there) [/ quote] well, so to RPG you can find fault in the same way, the way to victory is completing quests and killing mobs. And where is the versatility then? Yes, and the results of the vote, or whatever was there, no one imposes on you. Do you think differently? Consider, no one forbids. Why shout that degradation and conservatism are everywhere? But this is what you said right [quote name = 'progvoc34' timestamp = '1373105854' post = '3429331'] In general, I got something hot [/ quote] I think there is no point in continuing the dispute. At least it is better to do it in holivars.

[quote name = 'progvoc34' timestamp = '1373122436' post = '3429593'] And by the way, IGNs are chunks of homne that actively seek attention, forgetting about objectivity. White correspondent (I don't remember how she was there ..) this does not apply: 3 [/ quote]

and why 100% believe in what they say? listened and took note of something. That's all)

p
progvoc34 31.10.21

[quote name = 'ff8frm' timestamp = '1373122608' post = '3429612'] Well, you can find fault with RPG in the same way [/ quote]

In some ways you are right, in some you are not ... but there is no desire to discuss RPGs either) [quote name = 'ff8frm' timestamp = '1373122608' post = '3429612'] Why shout that degradation and conservatism are everywhere ? [/ quote]

I argue, the freedom of speech seems to have not been canceled yet?)

F
Freeman 31.10.21

[quote name = 'progvoc34' timestamp = '1373123383' post = '3429635'] I argue, they haven't canceled freedom of speech yet?)

I mean that this should be done in a holy thief, or at least write "IMHO" as you yourself said =)

A
ANDREvv 31.10.21

[quote name = 'progvoc34' timestamp = '1373115907' post = '3429486'] Let's minus the jerk [/ quote] Come on. If a person is not able to understand that other people may have their own opinion, this is not very good. And when someone's opinion (very well-grounded, by the way - the critics themselves played the games) delivers such a fierce butthurt - it's really bad. : facepalm:

p
progvoc34 31.10.21

[member = 'ANDREvv'], what is your own opinion? About the very opinion that the media instilled in the majority? : icon_lol: It's called a little differently - herd instinct: up:. Moreover, I do not impose my point of view on anyone, and the forum is the place where I can speak about this or that news the way I want (by the way, I try to be tolerant).

W
Wurz-7 31.10.21

6 awards! The best at E3! Yes. How can another stupid shooter AT ALL compete with MGS5, Beond, Quantum Brick, Watch Dogs, Division?!?!?

Something you are not in the subject at all.

MGS5 - the game itself was not presented. 

Beyond - the game has been shown many times. And the genre is such that there is almost no gameplay.

Quantum Brick - the game itself was not presented. Even the gameplay was not shown.

Watch Dogs has been shown many times. Even too much, some have already cooled off to the game.

Division - similarly, there was no game on e3 itself. Only video. And personally, I think it is likely that this is a concept, not the game itself.

I already wrote in another topic, but I will repeat myself. Titanfall was perfectly presented, immediately ready-made gameplay. The most popular genre. The return of the famous game makers. The game has impressive fresh gameplay. The game is not the tenth in a row continuation of the continuation, but a new project. And it was the new games that people wanted from this E3, including here on the forum. Against the background of sequels, new games not presented in gameplay, this game solves indie games.

Firstly, he did not call the game thrash. It's just that games have edges that a developer can craft or something. The more of these same edges and the more carefully, the more diligently they are polished, the more balanced and qualitative, and most importantly, the more interesting the game! So, the shooter is not a multifaceted genre. It can be licked to the maximum, but this is growth in breadth, not upward. The subject does not promise drastic changes, but offers the same path leading to victory in terms of frags / points by bluntly killing anyone) ... The best shooter? Please! The best on a prestigious game show featuring revolutions in hardware and interoperability ?! Absolutely not!

Are you talking about versatility? .. The main thing is gameplay and replayability.

Multiplayer shooters are played for hundreds of hours. And such numbers have never dreamed of many story games, no matter how good they are. Titanfall is in danger of becoming such a game.