3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sh1nn 31.10.21 11:52 am

DOOM 3 BFG Edition

Platform: PS3 / 360 / PC
Genre: FPS
Publisher: Bethesda
Developer: ID Software
Release Date: Fall 2012

Modified on July 5, 2013 by Wurz-7
124 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shibito 31.10.21

as I understand it, they built a flashlight into the very same

E
EthelWulf 31.10.21

can I carry a gun and a flashlight at the same time? fail

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

hmm, we couldn’t leave the flashlight only in a suit built-in

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 17 minutes 50 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
oh yes, they already merged it on the pc, people say the graphics have not changed
well, although the eyes have gotten better:
[img] http://s002.youpic.su/pictures/1350331200/936695bca9d5a536694b819b230de245.jpg [/ img]
[img] http://s002.youpic.su/pictures49c34347348 [/ img]

R
RimasG 31.10.21

[b] [member = PoopChainsaw] [/ b],
[quote] This showed that players do not need doom, they need colo-duty, so we will make Rage 2, and on Doom 4 we will hammer in hell. [/ quote]
Kolofduti and Rage 2. I wonder where is the logic here?

J
John 31.10.21

I am glad that the PC versions use OpenGL and not DirectX.

N
NetSky 31.10.21

[quote name = 'Chief Keef' timestamp = '1350382110' post = '2914762'] can I carry a gun and a flashlight at the same time? fail [/ quote]
[quote name = 'Shibito' timestamp = '1350381886' post = '2914756'] as I understand it, they built a flashlight into the same year [/ quote]
[quote name = 'dozensnake' timestamp = '1350390496' post = '2914881'] hmm, we couldn’t leave the flashlight only in a suit built-in [/ quote]

Everything is fine, Carmack said that the game will have two options at the start of the game (or type of difficulty) where you can start in the classic style ala Dum3 where you need to switch between a weapon and a flashlight or a light one, where the flashlight is screwed into the armor, so that you and us, everyone will find how to start playing) Changed October 16,

o
opposer 31.10.21

[color = # 000000] The game now looks just wonderful - the textures are really crisp. In fact, the only thing that gives out the age of the game (summer 2004) is the low polygon count on the monsters. At the time of release, Doom3 was completely out of reach in terms of graphics and technology, the widespread use of bump mapping (damn it, again, as the scribe spoke) [/ color] [color = # 000000] [cut] made Half-Life 2 look like a fossil from the Stone Age ( technically) [/ cut] [/ color] [color = # 000000] And for the miracle of bump-mapping to work at least on top-end machines - id came up with a great idea - drove the action of the game into the Martian base. Which consists of right angles, in which there is no water, open spaces and other things greedy for polygons. As a result, the Martian base turned out to be real. [/ color]
[color = # 000000] Apart from graphics, Duma3 has a wonderful game design. For example, there are no flashlights on the weapon, which requires you to switch to a flashlight and vice versa. In fact, this "pipe and jug" is an ingenious way of forcing the atmosphere - either shine a lantern or a cannon at the ready. And the whole game is designed so that you can always navigate either by light, or by sound, by the burning eyes of zombies, extraneous noises, fireballs of imps. And at the time of the release, not a single teapot from the gaming magazines did not cut this chip and everyone was whining with one voice "like it was not invented on Mars on Mars." Their mouths should be sealed with this scotch tape. [/ Color]
[color = # 000000] Another is a hardcore shooter. Instead of one type of enemies, as is now customary, there are more than a dozen different monsters, each has to fight in a special way. To rush to imps with a shotgun in close combat, striving to fill up with one shot in the head, to tear claws from a kick, wait for Maggots by crouching down, provoke Hellnights to hit with a paw, dodge lost souls with a strafe, gut kakodemon with a machine gun. Differs from auto-loan and cover-ups, isn't it? I do not represent the truth as this can be played on consoles with geypedika - prizhimalok with shelters and avtoaymom, then no [/ color]!
[Color = # 000000] If you missed DOOM3 (eg due to a computer stunted at the time of its release) - be sure to try it. [/ color] Modified on October 17, 2012 by Azzy

T
Tuborg 31.10.21

[b] [member = NetSky] [/ b], there is no choice there

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 11 minutes 49 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
[quote name = 'Maximus' timestamp = '1350401877' post = '2915236']
[b] [member = PoopChainsaw] [/ b],
[quote] This showed that players do not need doom, they need colo-efficiency, so we will make Rage 2, and on Doom 4 let's hammer in the horseradish. [/ quote]
Kolofduti and Rage 2. I wonder where is the logic here?
[/ quote]
logic in irony

E
Esperanza 31.10.21

[quote name = 'Marston-John' timestamp = '1350416617' post = '2915703']
I am glad that the PC versions use OpenGL and not DirectX.
[/ quote]
it would be better if they moved the doom 3 to rage dvigl Modified on October 16, 2012 by Esperanza

N
NetSky 31.10.21

[quote name = 'Tuborg' timestamp = '1350424102' post = '2915876'] NetSky, there is no choice there [/ quote] for the life of me

, I read somewhere that two options will be left (

[color = # 339933] [size = 2 ] Added after 4 minutes 34 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
Maybe it will be like before on the night meter? (Like hardcore everything

T
Tuborg 31.10.21

[b] [member = NetSky] [/ b], on YouTube, who played, they say there is no choice, one person even showed all the settings screens
, I would also like to hope for a nightmare, but hardly

V
Valtron 31.10.21

passed on the computer norms in the year of release, and fapal specifically on the graphon. And now I think to go to three de full hd. Probably it will be mega atmospheric.

W
Wario 31.10.21

Well, as a people, the schedule has become much better. What are your impressions of the PC version?

P
PoopChainsaw 31.10.21

[b] [member = Esperanza] [/ b], don't be afraid, they say textures and load them on the old engine all the time.

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

stick on box leaked

E
Esperanza 31.10.21

I wonder who the thread is going to buy on ps3 and boxing

T
Tuborg 31.10.21

I

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 12 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
and novel

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 1 minutes 37 seconds: [/ size] [ / color]
By the way, it is not known when it will appear in Russia, there is no date on the softclab, in one of the stores I was also told that
xs while I have to appreciate the pirate

R
RimasG 31.10.21

[b] [member = opposer] [/ b],

[quote] I really can't imagine how it will be possible to play this on consoles from a geypedik - there are no lugs with shelters and auto-loan! [/ quote] the
same as on Clavo / mouse in 2004 will roll and take cover aka run out from around the corner, make a headshot with a shotgun and run back.

o
opposer 31.10.21

[quote name = 'Maximus' timestamp = '1350494607' post = '2916969']
[b] [member = opposer] [/ b],

[quote] I can't imagine how it will be possible to play this on consoles from a geypedik - grippers with shelters and auto-loan, then no! [/ quote]
just like on the keyboard / mouse in 2004, we will roll and take cover aka run out from around the corner, make a headshot with a shotgun and run back.
[/ quote]

let's see how the first Commando we meet will make minced meat out of you

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

they say the difficulty has been lowered, so there will be no minced meat
in the dog like the 19th there will already be a game