3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sh1nn 31.10.21 11:52 am

DOOM 3 BFG Edition

Platform: PS3 / 360 / PC
Genre: FPS
Publisher: Bethesda
Developer: ID Software
Release Date: Fall 2012

Modified on July 5, 2013 by Wurz-7
124 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexRG 31.10.21

Does the re-release of the game on consoles show all the wretchedness of PC projects?

Although, for the most part, the entire remoteness of GM from gamers.
This is a hack without a soul from the balabol Carmack.

B
Blaze 31.10.21

I don’t understand who is rubbing my posts? One had only to object to those who fell for dum 3 - the post was gone right away. Or about Doom as about the dead - is it good or not? Modified October 18, 2012 by Blaze

C
Cool spot 31.10.21

It was like that among my friends and acquaintances in due time. Half thought (including me) that the game was undoubtedly mega-twist, and all the others [s] were scared [/ s] scared of scary sounds and monsters in the dark, and got off with excuses like "ahhh, it's too dark oooo ololo there, if it wasn't for the darkness I would playaaaal " : laugh:
Well, in general, it will be necessary to replay this game, at least for the sake of new missions. : nice: Modified October 18, 2012 by NamelessRocker

C
Charles 31.10.21

Hmm, I watched the passage of Lost Mission, this is some kind of garbage: monsters spawn one after another (and often behind the player's back), almost all levels are wildly light, there is no trace of the atmosphere. If D4 is about the same, then I don't expect.

A
Azzy 31.10.21

[quote name = 'Esperanza' timestamp = '1350485961' post = '2916742'] I wonder who the thread is going to buy on ps3 and boxing [/ quote] I may, but not right away, where is the thread in January before DmC.

V
Valtron 31.10.21

Th something on a computer in full hd 3d slows down wildly. Requirements that are higher than cattlefield 3?: rolleyes07:

W
Wario 31.10.21

it's not about the requirements, but about poor optimization of the game. : icon_mad:

S
SsobGib 31.10.21

In my 3D and in full HD the game works stably, at 60fps, but somehow it's not interesting to play at all. Enemies have become dumber, they are killed faster, you stupidly run forward with a machine gun, and shoot at everything that moves (I played with a gamepad from boxing, without auto-loading). Passed three levels ([color = # 282828] Lost Mission), and turned it off. Oh yes, the graphics have become worse, and you cannot customize them. We left only the screen resolution, anti-aliasing, motion blur and vertical sync. [/ color] Modified on October 18, 2012 by SsobGib

d
dredd6 31.10.21

I ran through the original campaign in literally 3 days, it feels like they somehow brightened the game, although this is due to the ability to turn on the flashlight when you use the weapon. Damn, what a cool design and art there, although in Rage, in this regard, everything was also at a high level.

o
opposer 31.10.21

When the original came out, I went through it in two days too, but these two days I didn't really lift my ass :)

d
dredd6 31.10.21

[quote name = 'opposer' timestamp = '1350574291' post = '2918390']
When the original came out, I went through it in two days too, but these two days I didn't really lift my ass :)
[/ quote]
At one time I had 2 weeks passed, it was very interesting, but scary))))

N
NetSky 31.10.21

To be honest, at a time when the game was, evenly speaking, sorted out in full, basically a half-squad and a powerful one was lowered into the game, but I liked Duma 3 very much, passed with pleasure, the chip with the official on the back squeezed my rolls : opr0JDFV:

Plus, take the PC version of the original, put maximum settings, anti-aliasing, and we will give you HD so that the collection will smoke, and there will be tons of darkness))

T
Tuborg 31.10.21

played on the box and was extremely pleased with
it looks good, there are no noticeable differences from the original, juicy and stable 60 fps, and even the new flashlight turned out to be not bad, it discharges quite quickly, you can't run around with it all the time,
and yes, immediately lower the brightness almost to a minimum, then ok is
shorter on the console you can take, I approve

o
opposer 31.10.21

nothing, right now kicks will appear - quickly the guts of the console players will be released.

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

[b] [member = opposer] [/ b], especially for you at max. difficulties I will pass on the gamepad

C
Cool spot 31.10.21

The graphics have become worse, it is not clear why it was done at all. The textures are cut in resolution and in some places replaced with new ones - again, more muddy + some effects such as glare and reflexes on metal surfaces have been removed (I remember exactly how the shotgun glared beautifully before, now this is not)
Well, in the end, the gamma curve killed, by default it is at such a high level that all the jambs of texture compression become noticeable, artifacts with distorted colors are visible on them. I had to subtract the entire gamut in the settings to zero in order to somehow get closer to the original in perception, and reduce the amount of these green and yellow spots in the textures. Modified October 19, 2012 by NamelessRocker

E
Esperanza 31.10.21

played on ps3. in general, when you play it looks good. the rollers look bad, the textures could tighten better. it is not worth it 2300. it was necessary to push in psn / live

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

[quote name = 'Esperanza' timestamp = '1350642114' post = '2919628'] it is not worth it 2300. it was necessary to push in psn / live [/ quote]
you, look out of the cave sometimes (:

N
Nec 31.10.21

[quote name = 'Killersama' timestamp = '1350551314' post = '2917737'] It's not about the requirements, it's about poor optimization of the game. [/ quote]

120 fps at 6870 with 4x anti-aliasing @ 1920x1080, flies in comparison with the original

s
sqar 31.10.21

With all due respect to dum3 I won't buy, I'm afraid to see the degradation of the game (Carmack is no longer a cake : okay:), I'd rather remember the game on a kind word. Modified on October 19, 2012 by sqar