3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
deepRED 31.10.21 11:56 am

Bioshock 2

The game is released on PS3, PC and X360 in 2009.

1st teaser from Bioshock on PS3
[url = http: //www.youtube.com/watch? V = Rzf18bZCPCI] http://www.youtube.com/watch? v = Rzf18bZCPCI [/ url]

Discussion:
it seems to me, judging by the butterfly, the action in the game will move from the depths to the surface ..
124 Comments
Sort by:
B
Baguslav 31.10.21

the first bio was awesome, I'm waiting.

P
PCgamer! 31.10.21

:-D that's

it, now sonboys won't play on PC: gigi:

H
HAPPYNAikon 31.10.21

cool ... really the only thing that made me so happy with bioshock is ard deco, atmsofer of the 50s, music of that time ... I don't even know, it's too early to guess + ken levine does not make the game for sure, the news slipped

through PS. I hope for a refined boevka, because the first part is generally not a shooter

F
FreeFCA 31.10.21

opened a little early.

S
Sultan 31.10.21

I liked the first bioshock more or less, I'm waiting for part 2.

A
Azzy 31.10.21

2K Games finally put an end to the funny story with the change in the name of BioShock 2. Let me remind you that at first, according to the teaser, the game was subtitled Sea of ​​Dreams, then Community Relations Manager Elizabeth Toby announced that it was decided to remove the subtitle, and two of the day, the press office of 2K denied her claim and returned the old name. But that was not the case: at GDC '09, company officials generally preferred not to talk about this topic, because ... they were not aware of the title of the sequel. And just yesterday in an interview with IGN, Charlie Singazeni clarified the situation: “Sea of ​​Dreams is the subtitle that was given to the teaser, the game itself was always called BioShock 2. We thought about changing it, but still decided to keep the simpler version. It's a shame that people were misled. "

therefore I edit the razvanie (thanks for the info TREMERE)

T
Tremere 31.10.21

well, who else is waiting besides me?
Throw someone a preview from mania, xs when the magazine itself falls into the hands

T
Tremere 31.10.21

well, who else is waiting besides me?
Throw someone a preview from mania, xs when the magazine itself falls into the hands

X
XPEH 31.10.21

I watched the video. I did not notice any special differences from the first part. Maybe I'll play if there is nothing else.

r
rivezico 31.10.21

what video, when was it released?

X
XPEH 31.10.21

gameplay, on game trailers lies

r
rivezico 31.10.21

[b] XPEH [/ b], yeah, I looked ... nothing special:?

D
Dan4MerC 31.10.21

[quote name = "RiveZico"] [b] XPEH [/ b], yeah, I looked ... nothing special:? [/ quote]
+1
Bioshock 1.5

r
rodion 31.10.21

Why did the developers take the most boring path and made a continuation sucked from the finger? Was it really impossible, as in the case of the 2nd System, to make a game only distantly related to the plot with the 1st part? Or make a prequel, show what Rapcher was like before the chaos or a sequel in the more distant future ... There was so much space, but they ...: sad:

L
Lite 31.10.21

[img] http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/3290/bs2t.jpg [/ img] the
first lucky guy from the gaf has already appeared, it's strange that even the first reviews weren't

L
Lite 31.10.21

[img] http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/3290/bs2t.jpg [/ img] the
first lucky guy from the gaf has already appeared, it's strange that even the first reviews weren't

D
DroN4eG 31.10.21

[b] Lite [/ b], full of happiness pants)
and the cover is cool

D
DroN4eG 31.10.21

[b] Lite [/ b], full of happiness pants)
and the cover is cool

f
fist_exe 31.10.21

[Quote] it's strange that even the first reviews were not yet [/ quote]
hello. 2 reviews were

f
fist_exe 31.10.21

[Quote] it's strange that even the first reviews were not yet [/ quote]
hello. 2 reviews were